Moving On

He gritted his teeth as he smelt the sickening scent of other omegas on their clothes. He wanted to vomit, he didn't want to endure this anymore. He started washing his clothes separately from Shikaku and Shikamaru simply because he hated how their clothes would be coated in slickness from other omegas. He didn't know what he had done wrong to deserve this, he had been a perfect omega. Submissive and letting them take the lead just like they had asked him for. What went wrong? He distanced himself from them and they didn't blink an eye when they noticed he was not in their shared bed but in the guest bedroom.

He regretted mating with those two but he doesn't have the resources to have their marks medically removed nor does he have the resources to move out as he's now pregnant. He wanted to tell them but he never got around to it as they had started to neglect him, it was like they had gotten complacent with the fact that they had a mated omega at home so they could go back to playing the streets for the omegas who didn't want to settle down. Naruto was essentially only mated to keep the twin's parents at ease when it came to them settling down. Naruto had eaten that bitter pill through overhearing conversations that weren't meant for his ears.

His only time of relief is going to a cafe on the other side of the city to sit for hours eating sweets while softly crying. He was miserable but he had no way to leave because despite the twins now ignoring him they provided financial support he could never achieve on his own. He didn't want his baby to grow up in poverty and he wasn't cruel to the life to get an abortion even though it was free for all omegas who had an ID. Which Naruto did possess. He had gotten fatter in these last months which was a far cry from his swimsuit body before he got pregnant. He justified it by saying he was now carrying but Naruto could feel the pounds adding up with each day he spent hours devouring cakes and sweet drinks from this cafe which had such kind employees who saved his favorite booth so he could cry in relative privacy.

Today was no different as he packed his shoulder bag and pulled on his maternity dress.

His baby bump was starting to show and he was incredibly happy but also severely depressed. He was heading out the door when Shikaku stopped him by grabbing his noticeable thick arm. Naruto brushed him off without a second thought, a scowl making its way onto his face. He had become disgusted with his mates and so hated his touch.

Shikaku frowned as Naruto headed out without a backward glance. His twin Shikamaru had watched the interaction from the kitchen island and also wore a discontented expression. They had noticed Naruto's scent changing and finally got a proper look at him to notice he was pregnant with their child.

How long has he been pregnant?

Why didn't he tell them?

Well, the second question was unnecessary as they knew why the blonde hadn't told them. But regardless of their outside flings, he was still their omega. "He's being a brat, we'll have to teach him a lesson tonight."

Naruto arrived at his cafe upset and he sat in his booth and began ordering several rounds of sweets as tears welled in his eyes. As he cried he failed to notice he had a guest sitting in front of him. The male wore a blank expression and had cool black eyes. "I've been watching you for a long time."

Naruto looked up at the person who sat across from him. He sniffled a bit as he took in the obvious alpha across from him. "I'm sorry," The omega apologized as he held back his tears.

"Oh, you don't need to apologize though I am concerned for your baby. This unhealthy diet and obvious stress are not good for your little one," He raised his eyebrow towards Naruto's baby bump and the blonde broke down again. "I want to help you but you're going to have to tell me what's wrong."

'What do I have to lose at this point? Everyone has already seen me in despair.'

It made his shoulders lighter as he poured his troubles onto the shoulders of a successful alpha male who just happened to have lunch here every day so he's been quite literally watching Naruto cry and deteriorate for the last two months. He took the blonde's troubles with ease and comforted him. Naruto ended up smothered in the scent of Sasuke Uchiha. The alpha scented him as a way to calm down from his hysterics and it worked. Naruto snuggled into his chest, purring contentedly.

"Have dinner with me, I'll treat you like a proper omega," Sasuke swore, and while Naruto was skeptical he had nothing to lose so he agreed. That night he didn't come home and Shikamaru and Shikaku got a sinking feeling in their stomach as the hours ticked by without the familiar pitter-patter of Naruto's small feet. He didn't come home for days as the blonde was being pampered by a new alpha who had fallen smitten with him and vice versa.

When he did come home he looked far healthier than he did in the last two months. He wore new clothes and jewelry and his hair was curled up and wrapped into a ponytail. He was humming while rubbing his tummy with contentment instead of apprehension. "Where have you been? Do you have any idea how worried we were?" Shikaku questioned him harshly and Naruto didn't appear phased.

"Worried?" Naruto questioned. "If you were worried you should've hidden your flings instead of making them known. You two have stressed me out long enough. I'm finally happy again."

"When are you going to tell us you were pregnant?"

Naruto scoffed in Shikamaru's face. "When did you two care? You two have never cared, I've heard your disgusting conversations."

Shikaku grabbed Naruto tightly by the arm and wanted to throw him against the wall but Naruto did something that surprised them since he was a docile omega. "DON'T YOU TOUCH ME!"

Shikaku has physically launched away from the blonde who was glaring at him. Naruto had used the last line of defense for omegas who felt trapped by alphas who meant physical harm. The fact Naruto used it meant that he seriously considered them, his mates as threats.

"I'll be leaving tonight permanently. For the sake of my mental health and my baby's safety whilst I'm carrying him need peace and listening to you two entertaining omegas in our former nest isn't helping. Washing your clothes soaked with omega slick isn't helping. I'm disgusted and I need to get out now."

Naruto stormed to the guest bedroom and they could hear him dragging around suitcases. When he came out they tried to stop him. "You're our mate, no alpha will take care of you," Shikamaru threatened but Naruto only smiled.

"I'll be having your marks removed," He left them behind, and once the blonde was out of sight a coldness settled around the room as Shikaku cracked his body back into place as he was thrown pretty harshly.

The twins wore determined expressions as they began plotting how to get back their mate. He was carrying their pup, could they allow another alpha to scent their mate and pup? They would never allow it to happen.