City Boy 3

"You look good in that barmaid outfit. Look at how that corset shapes you out," Naruto murmured as he grabbed Shikamaru's waist and hoisted him against the wall, he bundled up the fabric as he buried his tongue down the other's throat.

Shikamaru locked his arms around the blonde's neck as they humped each other. He moaned wantonly as he was fondled below. The tightness of his corset makes it hard to breathe and the heaviness of the dress made him aware of how it was forced up like a barmaid in an alleyway catching pleasure with the flirt of the night.

When they pulled apart Shikamaru wiped his lipstick from Naruto's lips as the blonde slipped inside him and thrusted inside him against the wall. Soft moans poured from his mouth as he leaned forward to mark the blonde's neck, his lipstick marring the deeply tanned skin that made him feel possessive.

"Naruto, Naruto," Shikamaru whimpered pathetically as he was ravaged against the wall. The blonde growled in his ear making the dark-haired man shudder in bliss as his cock was gaining friction against the other's hard abdominal muscles. His eyes rolled over as he was knocked up in the prostate. He spasmed in glee as he was turned to face the wall, his heavy dress hiked up on his waist his cock now dripping precum on the floor.

Naruto tore at the top of his dress to get at his chest and fondle his nipples as he entered him from a new angle. "Fuck you're making me weak with this ass of yours. It just sucks me up like a hungry bitch," He slapped both cheeks and reveled in Shikamaru's cries of pleasure as his ass bounced. 

He was relentless in their chase for pleasure, Shikamaru was weak to it all as pushed back to moan and get all of the pleasure Naruto was pouring into him. He was at the edge, his screams getting louder as the sounds of their skin slapped with the fluid accumulated between them. Naruto yanked on his ponytail and they shared an awkward angled kiss as they fell into their orgasm.

Shikamaru was weak as he was being filled with the heat from his lover's semen. He collapsed when Naruto pulled out, he was panting but crawled after Naruto who was walking away to the sofa. His eyes are hazy, drunk on the object that gave him so much pleasure. Naruto chuckled and caressed his cheeks. "Want to clean me up or are you still hungry?" Naruto got his answer as Shikamaru swallowed him, down to the hilt. His eyes closed as he sucked him off eagerly. Naruto buried his fingers in his hair and moaned as the other's tongue curled around his cock to stroke him. "Kami, that mouth of yours is a death trap."

He thrusted in his mouth forcefully and Shikamaru relaxed his mouth to accept it all, his own cock twitching to life under his dress as he held his ass up with greedy intent. He was moaning as his eyes fluttered with pleasure as he was used as a toy. He swallowed Naruto's semen; he couldn't swallow it all so it dripped down the sides of his mouth and down his chin. He had this blissful expression on his face as he tried to get everything that was dripping away. "More, I want more," Shikamaru reached forward and Naruto watched amused as Shikamaru mounted him to ride him. "Can you give me more?"

"Yes, baby I always have more to give you," Naruto smiled as he watched him sink on his cock, they both moaned, Shikamaru's ass is sloppy from the first time, and Naruto could still feel his warm semen inside him. He grasped the other by the corset and allowed him to ride him wildly as he watched Shikamaru dive over the edge of pleasure. It was mind-breaking how sexy he was in that way.

"Naruto, Naruto," Shikamaru cried sweetly as his hips swiveled roughly as he upped the pace.

"Oh, look at you, you've positively gone mad with pleasure," Naruto cooed as they attacked each other's lips in a frenzy. It was hot in the room; Naruto didn't know if it was the heat generated from their passion or the fact that the dress Shikamaru was wearing was heavy and made the experience sexier. "Just looking at your lewd face makes my mornings. Sissy bitch boy riding a real man's cock, you've always been desperate for more, right?"

Shikamaru nodded quickly as his expression turned lewd at the feeling of his large cock rubbing against his prostate. Naruto could feel that Shikamaru had already come by the way he tenses harshly as he hits the deepest parts of his ass. He clawed at Naruto's chest, his body curling up as he tried to keep the harshness of his breath down. He was weak to everything about the blonde's cock. He was weak, he's always wanted this experience, Naruto gave into every little desire he had his sex-starved self couldn't help himself.

"I'm addicted," Shikamaru admitted through moans he felt Naruto pouring into him again. "I can't imagine life without your cock."

"Fucking Christ," Naruto cursed as he looked away from those heated eyes as he orgasmed inside his lover. "Can't help myself when it comes to you."

Shikamaru chuckled as he snuggled up in the blonde's large chest as he settled into a cock warmer purring at every twitch of Naruto's cock makes.