Riding Without Permission

"No," The twins spoke in unison, Naruto pouted.

"Why not it looks fun," He protested as he looked over to the mechanical bull that was unoccupied. Shikamaru and Shikaku eyed their lover like he was insane. Just eying his outfit mostly and the twins can imagine their jail cell that night if they allowed Naruto this one thing.

"We don't fancy jail time baby," Shikaku muttered while Shikamaru closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Sometimes it boggles the mind how oblivious Naruto is to his own body. How seductive he looked, sometimes they forgot to right up until he opened his mouth and started talking smack. When admiring Naruto you would think he was an angel who just happened to like dark clothing styles but the minute he talked you would get the full context that this was just a femboy brat.

"Well I want to have fun so I'm going," Naruto ran off before they could stop him and talked to the man who was handling the mechanics of the bull. The dude was eying Naruto up and nodded. He got Naruto on the bull, lifting him by his cinched waist, grabbing up his thighs in such a perverted way. His miniskirt rode up a bit to show his black lace panties and the dude was practically drooling. Men were starting to take notice but Shikaku and Shikamaru knew it was because they thought Naruto was looking like a whore as his thick thighs clung to the sides of the bull. He was laughing it up as the bull ride started.

"We're never coming back to this gay bar," Shikamaru snapped as everyone's eyes watched Naruto hang on. The blonde was genuinely having fun and he was doing a pretty good hanging on it seemed as if he was moving with the flow. He got catcalls, and men throwing their rags into the ring. When Naruto's turn eventually ended he was picked up by another man who brought him to his feet. The blonde was chatting them up while he pulled on his miniskirt and fixed his top that had ridden up as well. His hair was wild but he did his best to fix himself up.

Shikaku smacked the man across his face. "Don't talk to him. He's fucking taken."

Naruto looked down at the man with blank eyes as he was taken by the arm by Shikamaru. "Later loser," The blonde called out as he was dragged outside.

"You've got a lot of nerve disobeying us like that," Shikamaru snarled.

"You know I hate controlling men," Naruto mentioned in an offhanded way. "You guys never let me do anything fun. I'm 24 assholes I'm not going to be chained to losers like you-"

He was cut off by Shikamaru bracing him against a random truck. His hand snaked around Naruto's slim neck and tightened. "Like I said. You've got a lot of nerve disobeying us. We said no," He pushed Naruto's skirt up. "And when we say no," He unbuckled his belt and pulled his cock out, and pushed Naruto's panties aside. "We mean fucking no!" He pushed inside him and fucked him roughly against the truck.

Naruto screamed and choked on his moan as Shikamaru drilled into him. He panted so heavily that he was concerned he was going to pass out from the grip Shikamaru laid on his neck. His precum stained the side of the truck he was now sliding against as Shikamaru made him shake as his prostate was nailed. "Shika~" Naruto moaned as he humped the truck.

"You disrespectful whore!" He cursed in his ear, Naruto arched his back in response. "You loved their hands on you, didn't you? That's how greedy you are, you don't care whose hands are on you. Don't think we didn't see that look in your eye. That slut look you always wear when you're in bed."

Naruto whimpered as Shikamaru came inside him, shooting deep inside him, his steaming semen being lodged inside him. His eyes rolled over as Shikamaru pulled out, he could feel Shikamaru's semen dripping down his thighs as he was left empty. He hadn't come and Shikamaru's cruel snickering in his ear made him whine. "Stay," He ordered before walking away. Naruto touched himself while he waited but he couldn't reach fulfillment as he needed one of the twins inside him. Shikamaru just quite literally fucked him against a random truck and didn't get him off.

It didn't take long for Shikamaru to come back but with Shikaku in his toe who had that dark look on his face. His fists were bloody. "Naruto come over here," Shikaku demanded and Naruto's body was trained to obey him. Shikamaru was already pleasing himself as Shikaku grabbed the back of Naruto's neck and pulled him into a rough kiss. Naruto could feel that his lip was split from the force but he didn't care, he wrapped his arms around Shikaku as the man hoisted him up on the hood of the truck. Naruto cried out as he was impaled by Shikaku. They pulled back and Naruto's body went tight as he was fucked on the hood of the truck, his legs shaking as Shikaku flooded his body into overstimulation. He had come easily, his semen messing up his outfit as he cried out for them.

"You listen to us!" Shikaku growled. "Do you understand me?!"

"Yes! Yes, I understand!" Naruto yelled as his back arched as he tried and clawed at the hood of the truck, leaving scratch marks on the paint job.

"Look at you, this is what gets you off, you can't be satisfied with one man so you went and got two. You fell in the control of fucked up twins and you're going to accept that," Shikamaru taunted.

"Yes, I love you two so much," Naruto was drunk on their cocks, their treatment of him. When Shikaku came inside him he was overwhelmed, he clawed down his back and shuddered as he pulled out. Shikamaru left a wad of cash under the windshield wiper and carried the blonde to their car. "You guys really are the best," He said in a delirious tone as he kissed Shikamaru sloppily. The Nara fingered him, draining him out before they reached the car and did double penetration in the back seat before finally going home. Naruto was asleep the entire ride home while Shikamaru and Shikaku talked softly.

"Sometimes I just want to put a collar around him and have him crawl for me," Shikamaru admitted. "It'd be so cute to see him snap and bite after me."

"I know what you mean, he's like a feisty kitten, scratching for attention, and when you give it makes him drunk and happy."

"He's too adorable but that damn mouth just makes me want to break him over every surface," Shikamaru looked at Naruto through the mirror to see him curled up in the backseat. "Such a troublesome blondie."