My Blondie

A/N- If you read my other book called "Dere Types", the chapter about "Deredere" had Female Naruto x Sukuna. Ya'll comment got to me and I started writing a Lil something....*Glares at past self who's been hiding it in the drafts* Alright I made 7 chapters about this ship! I couldn't handle the thought so I wrote it down! Don't look at me like that! So this is a little bit of that cause I wanted to share it with my readers. My special dear readers who won't flame me.

Right?

He was waiting for her, he knew the teachers were wary of him but he didn't give a damn. He was only here for Naruto and no one else. He sighed as he tapped off his cigarette ash as he squatted on the ground. The bell eventually rang and the students were let out. Many students avoided Sukuna who gave them nasty glares before Naruto came running out. She looked around before her eyes landed on him. She grinned and ran over to him. "Sukuna!" She squealed as she jumped on him as he stood up. He let out a puff of smoke before wrapping an arm around her waist. "Come on you must be hungry and tired. You're done for the day right?"

"Yeah...let's go," He sighed tiredly as they began walking away.

Naruto was content to hug his arm to her chest while they walked. They met on a rainy day, Naruto being hassled about by older men for how she looked. Sukuna could admit that the girl while she was only 15 was incredibly mature in body. Her wide hips and toned legs were desirable. Her long flowing blonde hair and seductive blue eyes could charm. Her whisker marks made her seem mischievous but she was painfully naive and it was now Sukuna's problem.

The men were touching her and she was crying for help and he couldn't stand her wails so he stepped in and messed them up. Breaking their bones and looting their money. He emptied their atm accounts for laughs and split the money with the girl. He thought that would be the end and they would go their separate ways but Naruto had taken a shining to him.

She tried following him around, begging for his number which he refused but he quickly gave in as he realized that she was quite persistent in following him into the wrong side of Konoha, not aware that she was soaking wet and that her uniform was sticking to her in ways that made Sukuna tempted to be one of those men earlier. Something inside him snapped when he took in her state.

He wanted her.

But he shouldn't want her. Sukuna was a college dropout who dealt drugs on the streets. He was trying to build his empire. His gang that he would rule over. Naruto had a brighter future and he didn't want to hinder her. He tried and failed at leaving her alone. He gave her his number of course but he ignored her calls and texts. She didn't take that well and one of Sukuna's friends mentioned seeing a young blondie roaming around the badlands. The fact he admitted to wanting to sleep with her made Sukuna put him in the hospital for the last 6 months.

So now he couldn't ignore her so he decided to bring her on for the ride. Who knows maybe they'll have a great story to tell their children. About how Mommy pursued Daddy who was flat broke then but was now a billionaire. He knew what he was thinking was partially delusional but that didn't help if the person you involved in said delusional was agreeing with you.

Naruto didn't hide that she was smitten with Sukuna. Hanging all over him despite knowing he was a bad influence. It was a testament to her naive nature but that loyalty was only to him. In other situations, Naruto is distrustful of others, and Sukuna was proud of this. He adored her in a way. They made it back to the blonde's apartment where Naruto freshened up and began cooking for him.

Sukuna had home-cooked meals before. He did come from home but when he was disowned after dropping out he wasn't welcomed back home for a meal. His family went about their lives like they hadn't abandoned him. Naruto's cooking was something that made him feel human these days. It was an acknowledgment that at least one person didn't fear him. She didn't get afraid when he yelled or became violent. She healed him when he came at her door at all hours injured from his duties. Naruto had become someone he could have comfort in.