Bruised Beauty

Naruto hissed as he was thrown across the room. His mouth filled with blood as he fell forward to cough it up. He could feel his ribs shifting and that caused him to hack up even more blood. The only thing that kept him from passing out was that he knew his big brothers would be here soon from college and they would save him. He cried as he was kicked in the face by his long-term, boyfriend Sasuke. He knew the Uchiha was bad news but he has swooned him and now he was paying for it these last 3 years.

This was the final straw, Sasuke had put his hands on him before but never this severe. He refused to give up his virginity. His big brothers always told him to cherish it fully and to only give to the person who had claimed his heart and soul, body and mind. He was blinded to Sasuke's ways and he knew damn well Sasuke didn't cherish him, hence when Sasuke asked for his virginity, he declined. After that, it was a downward spiral.

He spent a lot of time dodging him at school, in public, he told the Uchiha that they were done but Sasuke couldn't take a hint even if you spat in his face. So he jumped Naruto at home when nobody but the blonde was there. He dragged him by his long blonde hair to his room and proceeded to beat him into unconsciousness. But he was clinging because he knew the minute he went under it was going to be rape.

He screamed for his big brothers and choked on his blood as Sasuke straddled him to choke him. He fought back until Sasuke started banging his head into the floor. Everything just fell away and Naruto knew he lost this fight.

***********

Shikaku and Shikamaru came home to hear struggling in their adopted brother's room and could hear Naruto screaming for them. It was blood-curdling and they didn't hesitate to rush into his room to see his boyfriend Sasuke abusing him. They jumped him since Sasuke looked up with a bewildered look as Naruto's arms dropped, signaling he was now unconscious. They saw red and ganged up on him and smashed his face in while beating him with anything they could get their hands on which happened to be pairs of Naruto's heels and with the pointed diamond tip they battered his body with it. As blood splattered around the room, they didn't acknowledge that their mother had returned from her grocery shopping to their violent outrage.

She stood in the doorway and analyzed the situation. She looked at her broken blonde baby, her two sons beating what she could only assume was an attacker. She turned around and called her husband. "Dear, an attacker broke in and abused Naruto. Our sons are doing their version of justice but I fear they might've killed him. Get the lawyer on the line and send a personal ambulance."

"Will do can you get close enough to retrieve Naruto, I would hate for them to stop their justice."

"Dear, you want them to continue?" She asked confused, her husband chuckled on the line.

"He entered, meaning he trespassed. It's a free game for anyone; defense still works in the region."

She nodded and hung up the phone before treading back upstairs. She didn't have to be sneaky or clever about it as Shikamaru and Shikaku were cradling Naruto looking completely helpless as to what they should do. "An ambulance is coming, he'll be fine, right now I need you two to tell me everything, our lawyer is on the way as well."

"He's dead," They said in unison as their dead eyes looked over to the mangled corpse.

"Anyone who puts their hands on Naruto in that fashion is as good as dead," Shikamaru growled.

"He had it coming, self-defense is still law around here," Shikaku chimed in with a repulsed look on his face.

"Indeed it is, when the ambulance comes I need you two to ride with him. Keep your mouths shut and when they ask for the cause of this just say you were defending your brother," She instructed as they heard the ambulance in the distance.