Playing The Part

Getting both males had been nothing short of a miracle. Still just because he managed to cast them as his two main leads didn't mean all was well. It was well known in the acting scene that these two were polar opposites and it wasn't just by looks along. On one hand, Naruto Uzumaki was the actor you needed for your handsome lover gone insane. And Shikamaru Nara while he shined in supporting roles could just as easily play handsome gone insane. That was what sparked the toxicity that exists between them.

Whenever their managers managed to snag them a gig it was the same role they both dominated. They had to fight tooth and nail for the same role and it could get really picky. And whereas most would go for dark and brooding there was just something about a sunshine turning into an eclipse. However, rivals may be the reason for this turn in events was simply a comment made at the Grammy's two years ago when Naruto won best actor of the year. Shikamaru and quote 'He's good for a rookie but he'll fall off soon enough. They always sing good graces but when they hit the high they can't come down unless they're crashing down.'

One thing the world knew about was Naruto's determination, he made his reasons very clear when he came into the business. And someone as established as Shikamaru taking a shot at him while it may have hurt Naruto's pride it also started a boiling pit of toxicity that has never been addressed in public or behind closed doors. They simply ignored each other and the shades they threw at the red carpet were enough to feed the fire that was Twitter.

All in all great actors, horrible to each other but angels to others which made the entire situation he was seeing weird. His plan for the story he was producing had these two pinned as love interests that later on share some sensual scenes. Both males have been briefed and while petty they are to each other they wouldn't cripple the team in this making. Hence why seeing them so pressed together made him wonder how they managed to stay in character.

Naruto has always wanted to know why such a distinguished man as Shikamaru would try to say that he was no better than the once-in-a-blue-moon actor who wasted his opportunity by drinking and snorting. Naruto did neither which is why he came to the conclusion that Shikamaru based him off of looks. He looks like the type to do it hence why he said it. But even after now Naruto can't help but want to put his boot in the other man's face and have him eat the filth that was on it. He aimed to be the one actor without any wrongdoings on his record, he quite liked a clean one. Less press harping him for his actions and damn near breaking into his studio for answers. Currently, he was multitasking, and the context of their project was simple.

Naruto was playing Tsukishima Hagakuri, a man known to be a calculating psychopath trapped in Optimist Asylum for his 3-year murder streak on young women. He was wrapped in a straight jacket and he sat in an iron chair as he looked across to Shikamaru who was playing Dekuri Yamamoto an up-and-coming therapist who had so far garnered a 100% healing rate on criminals he's come across with. The story goes that Dekuri was supposed to heal him as well but Tsuki is immune to his advances and starts tearing Dekuri down piece by piece until he's vulnerable and goes in to turn their relationship sexual so that he could convince the man to escape. Right now they were acting their fifth meeting and it was in this that Dekuri had freed him from the straight jacket and now Tsukishima had him pressed up against the desk.

Naruto said his lines in a deep baritone voice that had most on set swooning as he narrowed those blue eyes to stare into the expressive face Shikamaru was making. He was aware of what was to come next. Dekuri was supposed to drape him by his robes and kiss him and that's exactly what happened. And Naruto was surprised, Shikamaru's mouth tasted faintly of cigarettes he's known to smoke on occasion. Their tongues clashed and curled against each other and they heard the director asking for Tsukishima to get more aggressive so Naruto obliges. He gripped the dark-haired man's waist with one hand as the other came to pull and muse up his hair that was styled into a man bun.

"Cut!" Naruto snapped out of his daze and pulled back, he could see something flash in the other's eyes but he didn't dwell on it they were taking a break and he needed to figure out what the fuck swept him up in that moment. He sighed and rubbed his temples before going back to his dressing room, he had 20 mins to put his head back together.

"You know you never had to kiss me like that." A deep voice called as the door opened. Shikamaru was back to smoking as he closed the door behind him. "Or rather I know you could've faked it."

"What do you want a scene is a scene doesn't matter." Naruto waved him off as he kept thinking back on it.

"I really hate you."

"Oh really I wonder what pointed it out." Naruto was sarcastic at this moment as he turned in his makeup chair to look at the man who was exhaling through his mouth. 'Fuck he makes smoking look like a good thing.'

"But have to give credit where it's due, you've proved me wrong and for that, I can take back my statement all those years ago."

"Fuck off I want nothing to do with you. You really like gaslighting people, I came into this industry with a clean record and I'm leaving with one." Naruto turned back to face away from him.

Shikamaru rolled his eyes as he came forward and leaned on the blond's shoulder. "You may hate me but I know you lust for me."

"Shut up, just shut up," Naruto murmured as he turned his head to look at him more closely. Shikamaru's eyes were lidded and he was wearing that lazy smirk that made every one of his fans swoon, his hair wasn't fixed so Naruto could see the damn he had done.

"C'mon Naruto admit it, you like what you see, no actor is going to kiss their rival like that." Shikamaru sat on the vanity in front of Naruto and opened his legs. He leaned back on the mirror and smiled. "I could taste it you know, the chocolate you were eating before our scene, I bet you got a taste of my cigars too."

Naruto screwed his eyes shut and scowled. This little shit was really grinding his gears. 'Do not do it don't do it.' He chanted in his head as he tried to quell the rushing rage that was going through him.

"Naruto~" Shikamaru called and Naruto snapped, Shikamaru shivered as Naruto sprung up and grabbed his throat before slamming him against the mirror. 'Oh fuck, there goes rationality.' He thought stupidly as Naruto claimed his lips while his other hand slid under his clothes to grope his chest. He moaned slightly as his airway was tightened.

Naruto sucked on Nara's tongue as he felt nimble fingers caress his body before dipping below the waist. Shikamaru gripped and massaged him until he was printing against his costume. They pulled back panting as the saliva string broke. "You always get what you want do you?" Naruto asked after he had calmed down.

"Geez, what gave it away," Shikamaru responded as he pulled the other into another heated session.

"I hate you," Naruto said as their tongues danced.

"Mutual,"