Professor Nara

Naruto was an on-call professional dancer. The sexual kind of dancer who was open to all sorts of things. He was a freak but a professional freak. This call was no different but his client was extremely rich so Naruto made the effort to be extra freaky. He had a key to his large home and strolled past his wife who was drinking. Naruto could feel her scowl but there was nothing she could do about it. Shikamaru would enforce the prenuptial agreement they had in place and she would get nothing. He entered the bathroom across from their playroom and began putting on his roleplay outfit.

The college uniform of Shikamaru's school. and opened the door. "Professor, I have a problem."

Shikamaru looked up at the blonde and chuckled as the blonde came inside. "Naruto get over here."

The blonde locked the door and pushed his chest against Shikamaru's board chest. "Sorry, I had to sneak past the old spinster that's always crushing on you."

"I have no desire for that professor," Shikamaru trailed his hand up Naruto's body to feel his thigh-high socks and the panties he wore underneath.

"Professor, can you help me with something?" Naruto asked as he straddled the older man who was now kissing his neck.

"Can we discuss this after we become close?" Shikamaru asked impatiently as he nipped at Naruto's collarbone and began unbuttoning his outfit.

Naruto began to give the other a lapdance, rolling his hips in a way to press their erections together as they began moaning. They kissed each other deeply, mapping their way through each other's mouths. Shikamaru placed both hands on Naruto's panties and tore them off. The blonde whimpered a bit but throbbed when Shikamaru smelled the panty seat. He had been wearing them all day in preparation for this. "Fucking freak. Professor seems to have a thing for pretty boys in panties," He pushed Shikamaru down and unbuckled his pants, and pawed at his cock to get it to full length.

"You smell so good down there after a hot day," Shikamaru murmured as Naruto mounted his cock, swallowing him into the tight heat of his boy pussy. Naruto trembled his mouth falling open in a shuddering gasp as he began riding Shikamaru. His professor watched as his chest bounced slightly from his harsh pace, Naruto's ass was aching from the stretch but it was all too good. It hit him deep inside his sweet spot as his eyes rolled over in pleasure.

"Sensei, your cock!" Naruto moaned out as his skirt began to get messy with his precum and slight squirting. "Professor I can't take it anymore."

Shikamaru heard his call and flipped them over quickly. A tanned leg hung over Shikamaru's shoulder as he pounded into the blonde who had his face in one of the many pillows as he was rammed by his professor. The skirt flipped up to show the blonde's tan lines which Shikamaru found incredibly sexy, he held his waist as he brought Naruto upright in his arms and moved him to his pace. Naruto clung to his shoulders, prostate being rubbed to nothing as he began coming, Shikamaru watched his blissed expression before coming as well due to Naruto squeezing his cock so tightly in his pussy.

They collapsed onto the mattress, and Shikamaru became greedy. He had bought Naruto for the next two days so he was going to milk for all his money was worth. He tore the college top, leaving the skirt and thigh highs as he found them a complete turn-on. He sucked on his nipples as he pulled his cock out from the blonde. "Cleaned your pussy?"

"Yeah, it's all clean, only your cum inside me," Naruto moaned as the man kissed down his body and dipped between his thighs, and began eating Naruto out. Tan legs dangled on either side of Shikamaru as Naruto bucked his hips on his tongue. He squealed when Shikamaru flipped him over and all fours and sucked out his pussy from that angle. It was dirty and so nasty but both their cocks were dripping from the intimacy. Naruto shuddered when Shikamaru left his pussy empty as the man mounted him again from behind. Stuffing him full of his cock. He cried out as Shikamaru smacked his ass.

"Spread your legs," He ordered and Naruto didn't hesitate to slide his knees apart more and arch his back to the point his nipples were tantalizingly caressing his sheets. He moaned as Shikamaru took him to the new position. He caged Naruto's small body with his wide frame as they fucked in the sheets, the headboard could be heard banging against the wall but their moans and curses were on another level. He whimpered when Shikamaru's hands clawed his thighs, drawing blood as they roughed each other up. Naruto gripped the sheets as Shikamaru leaned down and bit his neck. Naruto arched, squirting as he was bitten in his sweet spot, the spot that always made him squirt like a bitch.

He moaned, bucking his hips into Shikamaru's cock that throbbed with another fat load to dump in his ass. "Professor, help me, I feel so empty. Let it out inside me, cum inside me, please. I want my pussy dripping with your semen."

Shikamaru choked Naruto while he poured himself inside the blonde. The blonde's eyes rolled over as he was weak to everything Shikamaru did to him. He was picked up by the other and cradled in his arms. Naruto purred a bit as he wrapped his arms around Shikamaru's neck. They shared kisses as Naruto pushed him on his back. He kissed Shikamaru's body and sucked his nipples a bit as he made his way down to Shikamaru's cock. 

He lapped at it for a bit, getting it back up to size before swallowing him. He felt the warm hand in his shoulder-length blonde hair and moaned as he took new energy and began sucking the other. Once he was fully hard he was pushed off and forced against the wall by his Professor and taken for one last spin. His head was blurred with pleasure as Shikamaru's beast ravaged him in so many wall positions, his body was firing off so many pleasure signals that he couldn't help himself as his knees gave out.

Shikamaru held him up, watching as Naruto squirted against the freshly painted wall, staining the carpet with their juices as they made a passionate coupling against the wall. Naruto gripped Shikamaru by his hair as he began folding under the pleasure, his vision went black as he came, feeling Shikamaru offload himself inside him again. He trembled as he came down from his high, the feel of his hot semen clogged inside him made him giddy.

"Thank god you're not a bitch, you would've been pregnant."

Naruto giggled a bit but he was in bliss.