Concubine

It was a sight to see honestly but he had no right to judge. He broke up with Naruto and in turn, Naruto was handed over to this King. He was Naruto's only escape from this and he got so angry at a misunderstanding that he threw him away like he was garbage, a broken toy. He looked absolutely stunning and seemed to be happy amongst the other ladylike concubines who trailed after the King who was enjoying himself. They were all boys, all beautiful but Naruto stood out the most, his clothing meant he was favored.

His mouth turned bitter at the thought of Naruto handing over his body. Doing the things he did with him to the King he now followed. He was shameless now, his eyes narrowed in a seductive gaze, cooing at the older men drooling over him and showing his wide hips and thick thighs. He pushed his thick chest out and licked his lips while playing with his long braided hair. Blue eyes raked them, assessing them and it made Shikaku angry and frustrated with how attracted he was to this new Naruto.

The festival was in full swing when their eyes met, Shikaku's showing disdain and Naruto's lit up in amusement. Shikaku knew he was in the wrong, he misunderstood and refused to believe Naruto and the blonde knew that. His red lipstick looked glossy and tempting. Naruto murmured to the King and waved the boys goodbye before making his way over. He was swift and graceful, just like he had always been. Shikaku was overwhelmed with his perfume, the warmth of Naruto's barely clothed body made him aroused even further.

"Do you see? Look at what I've become," Naruto spoke softly. He looked up at Shikaku with big blue eyes with a pout. "A Concubine, I live to please the King."

"You seem to be enjoying your-" He was cut off by a sharp slap from the blonde whose eyes narrowed dangerously.

"You know what you did to me by your refusal to understand the situation. But it's fine, I've accepted my faith and he treats me well. Better than you ever did," Naruto snarled, it was a painful dig and they both knew it. Shikaku was controlling as a person, borderline abusive but not quite there yet.

He would gaslight, and manipulate but Naruto was fine with this because he was in the love fog. Now that he wasn't he was disgusted but he still had some affection for the Nara. He tugged Shikaku into an alleyway and leaned up to kiss him. The spark was still there and soon Shikaku hungrily kissed Naruto, pulling at his clothes, his chest exposed to be sucked and nibbled on, his crotch being played with by Shikaku's knee. He moaned loudly as his body moved with the older man who towered over him. "Just put it inside, I'm already prepared," Naruto cried as he shifted his panties aside as got Shikaku's cock out.

He slipped inside the blonde's warm, mushy walls. It sucked him in and Shikaku took him against the wall. Slow and gentle, almost like they were virgins again. Naruto clung to him, however, singing his praises as they made love in a dirty alleyway. They kissed, their tongues mingling. Soon Shikaku picked up his pace and Naruto was brought back to the rough lovemaking Shikaku was known for. His anal arched from the thrusting, burning him, knocking him up like a bitch as he rubbed his cock in Shikaku's clothing. Precum staining him.

"How does it feel, fucking the King's most favored," Naruto whispered in his ear. "That's it, baby, re-claim me. Weren't you going to marry me? Fuck me in my white dress at the reception for all to see?"

Shikaku moaned, latching onto Naruto's neck, marring him with hickies. Naruto gasped, throwing his back in delight as he was fucked, he missed Shikaku's cock, the King was little. not a real man. Shikaku was truly the best dick he's ever had lodged inside him. They could fuck like dogs in heat, Shikaku refusing to pull out. Naruto drooled whenever Shikaku got hard inside him. Feeling him twitch and jump as he got longer and thicker.

"Coming," Shikaku cursed. "I'm gonna drown your filthy cunt in my semen. The only thing that King will ever smell when he's around you is the stink of my semen."

Naruto's eyes rolled over at the possessive tone, oh god the thought was so godly. "Yes! Give me it!"

Naruto clamped down on him. Shikaku grunted as he spilled inside him, Naruto jerked and spasmed as he came in Shikaku's clothing, his breath heated as he slipped his tongue down his former lover's mouth. Their slurping could be heard, disgusting. Naruto's legs were dangling in Shikaku's arms before he was placed back on his feet. Globs of semen leaked from the blonde's anal I passage but he couldn't care less. He had gotten what he came for, one last fuck from Shikaku.

Shikaku however wasn't done yet. He forced Naruto around lifted his lace dress and watched the mess before eating him out. Naruto's eyes widened as Shikaku's tongue stroked him on the inside, playing with his prostate. He could feel Shikaku swallowing whatever he got in his mouth and his cock ached and got hard once again. He rode Shikaku's face while rubbing his cock furiously to get a second orgasm. His moans echoed in the area. "Oh fuck, forgot your fucking tongue to get inside me so deeply."

Shikaku greedily grasped Naruto's trembling thighs which were a lot bigger since he last felt them. He had certainly gotten thicker. "I want you to suck me off Shikaku, suck me off."

Shikaku obliged him spun him around and took him down his throat. Naruto nearly buckled under that wet sloppy mouth as he fucked into him. Naruto was ruthless as he chased his orgasm. His neck was bared in submission and his eyes went white as he spurted down Shikaku's throat. "Ahh! Oh!" Naruto moaned as Shikaku sucked him clean before pulling back. "You certainly haven't changed. C'mere, lemme give you more."

It was said in a seductive tone as Naruto leaned up and Shikaku was a dead man. He couldn't resist this blonde, this body, nothing. He followed the blonde yet again and he was surprised at the area he chose. It was the Sakura tree they made love under for the first time. He didn't have time to voice his thoughts as Naruto pushed him down and climbed onto him. "You have no idea how hungry I am, his cock is so little that it's pathetic. I've been fucking the guards to get by but no. Your cock makes me happy."

He pulled Shikaku's pants down and slipped them inside him again. Naruto went stiff as his prostate was being treated by this large organ pulsing against the area. He shuddered, a lust-filled smile on display. He rode Shikaku, expertly, and that made Shikaku mad and impressed as Naruto was now clearly experienced. He enjoyed the ride, the way Naruto looked, the way his hips moved with ease as they swiveled and clenched his cock. He was treated to the sight of Naruto being a complete whore, using Shikaku's body as he pleased. His cock, leaked freely, precum catching his face. He licked Naruto's precum leaned up to catch Naruto around the waist and pulled him close. Now, with Naruto's legs spread open on either side of Shikaku's frame, both now upright they moved in sync. Getting the maximum pleasure.

It was certainly a picture from a distance, one would assume they were lovers. They were once lovers, but now they were separated, sex being the only thing that brought them to the same path for a short while.