Treasury Mine

"Sakura you're due for lunch I'll take over this customer," Naruto said softly to the saleswoman who was showcasing a set of diamond rings.

"Don't worry Sir you're in good hands. This is Naruto Namikaze, the owner of the wonderful business," Sakura bowed politely before dismissing herself, grabbing Ino on the way since the girl was also going on lunch. That left the two males alone in the store.

"What are you in for Sir?" Naruto asked as he went behind the counter. Shikadai took in the large, impressive frame of the older man before him.

"Just call me Shikadai, I'm looking for a promise ring

"Just call me Shikadai, I'm looking for a promise ring. Money is not an issue," Shikadai responded easily as he pried his eyes away from the man's body, instead of focusing on his smiling face. Bright blonde hair with crisp blue eyes so clear that he knew that the man knew that he was checking him out. 'Can't be at fault for such a dominant body in my presence.'

They spent a few hours trying out different styles, Shikadai going as far as to show Naruto a photo of Inojin so that the blonde could make a pick based on information he could gather from Shikadai's boyfriend. "He's beautiful how long have you guys been together?"

"Two years now, he's amazing," Shikadai smiled as he looked at the photo. Naruto watched him as he brought out a tray of Sapphire gems embedded in silver and gold.

"I think these would be of his style. Sapphires for his eyes and gold and silver to highlight his skin tone," Naruto pushed the tray forward and Shikadai's eyes snapped onto one that did catch his eyes.

"I think I'll be taking this," Shikadai plucked it from the batch and rolled it between his fingers

"I think I'll be taking this," Shikadai plucked it from the batch and rolled it between his fingers. Naruto nodded and placed the tray back into the showcase box.

He paid for the ring, Naruto spent time picking the right box and pillow before handing it over to the college student. "I hope he likes it," Naruto raked his eyes over the shorter boy as a smirk made its way over his lips. "If he doesn't...well you can always come back here and make me appreciate you."

Shikadai laughed heartily as he shook his head fondly. To be so blatantly flirted with made his heart jump. "Goodbye Naruto, if I do come back it's probably to thank you."

Naruto watched him go and snorted when he was gone. "Thank me? I wonder if that's gonna hold up? We'll see, won't we?"

Naruto wouldn't admit it but he had a knack for seeing how relationships would pan out based on the customer's demeanor when they walked in. Shikadai was far too happy, no complaints about his lover, all positives. That was a red flag in Naruto's eyes. People are flawed, even those in the so-called perfect relationship have fights, they clash with their outlooks on society. He didn't even sigh when going around looking at rings. "Well, let's see."

He turned and headed back to his workshop to embed the rubies that were just delivered this morning.

***********

It was raining the next time Shikadai came back to return the ring. He still felt hurt and angry at the fact Inojin rejected not only the ring but him as well. 'If you had fallen out of love, why didn't you tell me sooner?! Why go on for another 6 months? You didn't want to hurt me? Well, you're hurting me now! Why couldn't you just accept the ring and shut up? Oh? You've fallen in love with someone else? You've been cheating on me? You fucking bastard!'

He was so caught up in his whirlwind he didn't see Naruto watching him with knowing eyes. The blonde was closing up shop and he figured Shikadai came close to closing so he didn't get seen by the other two salespersons he had working here. He pulled the young man inside and closed the door so as not to let in the rain. He could feel Shikadai's gaze on him as he went to the back room to get a towel. Naruto dropped the blinds before turning to Shikadai. "What's wrong?"

"Rejected, he was cheating. Didn't want to hurt me he says, Ha!" Shikadai started laughing as he allowed Naruto to strip him. He calmed down and took in the blonde with hungry eyes.

"You're staring," Naruto commented as he loosened the younger male's belt and pulled his zipper to drop his pants. Naruto chuckled as he hooked his fingers and dragged his shirt up and off.

"I think I'll be good now. Don't feel guilty for it," Shikadai commented as he felt Naruto's large hands gentle move the towel around his upper body. They remained silent, Shikadai toeing out of his shoes and kicking his pants away.

"Hmm, are you trying at something Shikadai?"

"What you said a month ago, does it still apply?" He didn't beat around the bush anymore and Naruto didn't fuck around as he tossed the towel away to scoop the smaller body into his arms. Shikadai gasped as Naruto kissed him harshly, forcing his tongue down his throat and gripping his ass. Shikadai was seated on the glass showcase as Naruto slipped off his wet boxers.

"Fuck, you're so pretty," Naruto whispered as he dove into his slender neck, sucking red cherries wherever space may be. Shikadai held onto the blonde's shoulders as his thighs were spread open and stroked sensually as his cock rose to attention. He shuddered as Naruto chuckled at his ear before biting it.

"Isn't the glass gonna break?" He asked worried at the possibilities, Naruto pulled back and pulled his hair free from the ponytail. Shikadai looked even more desirable as the dark locks pooled around his shoulders.

"No, it's tempered plus you're so light it'll be fine, perfect even. To see your juices, coat the surface, I don't think I can look at those diamond rings the same anymore," Naruto said in a distracted tone as Shikadai's precum drained on the glass. The younger male flushed, embarrassed at the action.

Naruto made his way down Shikadai's body, toying with his erect nipples, suckling them with a perverted look on his face as he looked the other in the eyes. He trailed his way down to his cock as Shikadai leaned back on his elbows, holding his legs wide open. Naruto opened his legs even further to see his rosebud. "Have you ever played with yourself down here?" Naruto asked as he coated his fingers in the other's precum to tease his rim.

"Yes, just a bit-Ah!" Shikadai cried out as Naruto harshly plunged all three fingers inside. Naruto moaned at the soft plush feeling of Shikadai's swollen insides.

"Nah, you fucked yourself on something, didn't you? Fingers don't make your walls so soft," Naruto kissed him as he twisted his fingers deep inside him. Shikadai clung to his shoulders, his legs clinging to others. "Shikadai~ What did you use?" Naruto called in a teasing voice.

"I used a-ah! Naruto-mwah! I used a dildo!" He choked out as the blonde thrusted his fingers, rocking them into his prostate. "I'm gonna-Haah~"

"Oh, dear that dildo isn't doing you, justice baby, let me do you one better," Naruto pulled his pants and lined himself up to Shikadai's swollen anus. He slipped inside, taking deep pleasure in how Shikadai tightened up on him, sucking him right in like he was meant to be there. Naruto watched the other drool and licked it up before kissing him harshly as he started thrusting inside him. Shikadai moved his hips along with him as they got off together. "How does it feel?"

Shikadai cried out as Naruto aimed for his weak point, thrusting in a way that made it impossible for him to form a coherent sentence. In the end, he could only bury his face in Naruto's chest, holding on for dear life as he was fucked into like a doll. "You're my first, I've never-" He got cut off by Naruto rolling his hips to sink even further inside his eager hole.

"First time and making such a dirty face, I feel honored," Naruto chuckled as he kicked up his gears to go even faster. "I'll let you see stars and forget that bastard's face."