Dominance

A vase could be heard breaking in the mansion. None of the guards became alert as they could hear a strangled moan following the breakage. The masters of the house were going to have intimacy but that's putting it very lightly. It was like two wild animals fighting. They had witnessed how the masters treated each other when sexual intent was in the air. One was a blood-thirsty fox with more than one tail while the other was a deer on steroids. It was always a fight to see who would top the other. It always ended in the fox winning but the deer really put up a good fight each time.

Today wasn't any different and they could almost imagine the scene playing out behind the door. They were wrong, Shikamaru was scowling at the blonde who had him braced against the wall. They shared the same height and build; they were childhood best friends turned lovers but that didn't mean they were like other couples who shared similarities. Naruto was the leader of a mafia he built from the ground up. Shikamaru had the perfect life if you excluded Naruto's bad habits seeping into his life. He enabled the blonde a lot in their life together.

But it was because of Naruto that Shikamaru rebelled against his father's plan for him. He didn't want the straight and narrow and when he finished university, he finally did the things he wanted to do with Naruto. He got the tattoos Naruto chose for him, pierced his body, and cut ties with his family when they rejected him for coming out. He devoted himself to being Naruto's partner when the blonde expressed, he wanted to be a couple. They both had equal footing in the mafia and things only grew.

When they first got intimate, they had a brawl. They had expected the other to be the one they received and when it came to ahead, they reached their current agreement. An animalistic fight for dominance. Anything goes when they were both in the mood. Sure, Shikamaru lost all the time but it was the respect he got from Naruto that made him alright with it all. He wasn't being treated like a nuisance for always initiating the fight despite knowing the outcome. He wasn't undermined by the other for being the one taking it up the ass. Naruto didn't treat him like a bitch and that was what he was wary of when he first lost. Naruto didn't call him girly names or feminize his body like how other gay tops would do.

Shikamaru went for a right hook and Naruto dodged and grasped his arm with a smirk. He kissed along Shikamaru's arm, trailing his tongue slightly as he watched Shikamaru's face slowly fall apart from his tongue ring gliding over his arm. Shikamaru's eyes fixated on the blonde's mouth, that glint of two metal beads on his tongue caught him in a dazed as Naruto kissed him. He shuddered as they hit against his teeth, teased his tongue by creating all sorts of sensations that drove him mad. The roof of his mouth wasn't spared as Naruto loved to feel him tremble in his arms.

They pulled away, Shikamaru wiping his mouth as Naruto moved down his body, teasing him while pushing his shirt up. Shikamaru followed suit in unbuttoning Naruto's pants and dipping his hand inside to stroke him, he grinned as he felt the piercings on his boyfriend's cock. Shikamaru was originally wary of them inside him but the icy cold sensations he would get from them rubbing against his prostate made him forget about the fears instantly. Naruto moaned as he pushed his hand under Shikamaru's shirt to play with his nipple piercings. He grabbed a handful of his pectoral and began playing with it, sucking the other between his teeth. Shikamaru hissed as he was extremely sensitive in the area.

"Come on, hurry up," Shikamaru urged as he felt Naruto's greedy hands pull down his shorts.

"Why so impatient? Can't I enjoy your chest?" Naruto asked as he stuck his tongue out, Shikamaru caught the appendage and began sucking on it as he forcibly got Naruto's pants down to his thighs before pulling away to turn around. "Shit, you're fucking eager."

"If you keep stalling, I'll knock out and take your cock for myself," Shikamaru snapped, Naruto bit his ear, trailing his beads on the area. Shikamaru panted, drooled slightly leaving his mouth. The blonde placed a hand on Shikamaru's cock and began pumping him as he got in position to enter Shikamaru's slightly loose hole. They had been intimate last night so he wasn't fully tight yet.

"Seems it's time for sloppy seconds," Naruto commented as he slipped inside the other. Shikamaru choked on a moan as those cold beads slid along his walls going inside. He whimpered as the tip of Naruto's cock, the one with the biggest bead, pressed in his prostate.

"Move it already, you're gonna make me soft," Shikamaru cursed and Naruto scowled.

"I've had enough of your lip," The blonde snapped as he stuffed his fingers inside the other's mouth. "Shut up and take it!"

Shikamaru's eyes widened as Naruto's thrusts got wild and fast right out the gate. He moaned, pushing against the blonde to get the maximum amount of pleasure he could squeeze out. His muffled cries had both their cocks throbbing, Shikamaru dripping precum over Naruto's hand. Naruto chuckled coldly as he watched Shikamaru's body get wound up with each thrust that was fed to him. Nara was on his tippy toes as he tried to keep his sanity. Naruto slammed into him, Shikamaru squealing as soon as Naruto pulled out his fingers to hold his throat.

"Fuck!" Shikamaru cursed as he braced his hands against the window he was in front of. "Keep moving, don't stop now!"

"Shhh, just trust me, okay?" Naruto asked oddly calmly as he swiveled his hips to get deeper inside, Shikamaru lost his voice as Naruto was pressing right into his sweet spot. His eyes lidded and his body became lax. Naruto snickered to himself as he easily picked Shikamaru up from under his thighs so his entire body was pressed to the glass.

The heat from Naruto's body on his back and the coolness of the glass made him throb painfully as he tried keeping his orgasm at bay. The dark-haired male bit his lip to the point of bleed as his eyes rolled over from Naruto picking up back his pace with his cock lined up to his prostate. Each thrust sends signals to his body to just let everything go but he couldn't, not yet. Naruto hissed as Shikamaru's ass clenched down on him, nearly causing his rhythm to go out of balance but he held on. He nailed Shikamaru to the glass and destroyed him, his lover scratched the glass with his nails before giving him and coating the glass with semen. Naruto quickly pulled out as well as he came.

Shikamaru hated when he came inside.

Naruto leaned against Shikamaru who fogged up the glass with his heavy breath.

"Get off me asshole," Shikamaru cursed as Naruto placed him back on his feet, his legs felt like jelly and he would be lying if he said he could walk away. "You're too hot."

"Why thank you, darling, I know I'm attractive but-"

Naruto was cut off by Shikamaru smacking him over the head. Naruto hissed as Shikamaru gave him a cheeky smile. "I don't like cuddling against the semen-stained glass."

"Noted."