Peeping Tom

Shikamaru's face couldn't calm down as he watched from the staircase. He originally wanted to fix himself a bowl of cereal for his movie session in his room but now he was fixated on watching his parents enjoy each other so intimately. They were under the mistletoe in the archway that led to the kitchen. He can almost play out how it turned out like this. His father was a passionate man and his mother was almost like an enabler of anything he ever did.

'Mom's just a pushover,' Shikamaru thought fondly as he remembered his childhood when his mother would actively encourage him to do all sorts of nasty pranks on his father for giggles. They still did it to this day but Shikamaru was mostly focusing on school. He was drawn out of his daze by Naruto moaning his father's name.

He could smell Naruto's arousal scent waft over towards him in the room and tried his best not the react to it. His father was on his knees, holding one of Naruto's legs over his shoulders while eating out his pussy. His mother was a beautiful omega, his small cock dripping as well as his entrance, he could see the glistening liquid stream down his legs as the fire burned in the pit.

"Shikaku, not in the hall, Shikamaru's going to smell it tomorrow," Naruto said, weakly trying to push back Shikaku's head as the hot, long tongue stroked him from the inside. A full-body shudder racked his frame as he bucked back onto his husband's face.

Shikamaru covered his mouth as he gazed at the body that gave birth to him. A toned physique, a navel piercing of a glittering emerald, and small perky breasts that bounced with his every move. It was hypnotic really and he drooled at the sight. His eyes drifted to his father. A powerful alpha who was in the 0.5% of the world for also being a prime alpha that was capable of transformation. Shikamaru was born an alpha, it was expected, the prime alpha seed only brings alpha into the world.

But despite being an alpha Shikamaru knew that he would gladly open his legs for his father. His bulging muscles and scars made him impossibly sexier and Shikamaru wondered what right he had to enjoy such a scene of fated pairs mating on Christmas Eve. He was glad he took the suppressant pill for the night; they wouldn't be able to smell him even as he got aroused from watching. Naruto's small body was dragged to the floor and placed on his hands and knees. His father was going to mount him like a true alpha. Shikamaru bit his lip as his cock which was straining from his underwear started twitching.

'This would sell for millions on a porn site,' He thought in a daze as his hand slipped into his shorts to grab his erection. Seeing his mother's pussy bare and open, the lips of his cunt dripping on the hardwood floor made him excited. He started stroking a bit faster as his father undressed before settling behind the small omega. Watching his father's back ripple made his rear clench. Prime alphas had a special ability, they could alter a person's secondary gender for a short period. Just this thought made him moan a bit. If his father could make him squirt like his mother maybe being an omega would be a delight.

But his alpha side was purring at the absolute delight of having an omega as submissive as Naruto underneath him. No matter what he would want a partner that could be in sync like his parents. They were fated yes but finding your fated was rare. He watched him eagerly, the moves his father made, the sounds his mother made in return. The constant snapping of his father's hips especially made him weak in the knees. The sounds Naruto's cunt made were heavenly. Shikaku spun Naruto around and fucked into him at a rapid pace as he leaned down and sucked on his breasts Naruto held his head in his hand while the other clawed down his alpha's back. His legs, a tanned smooth surface hooked around Shikaku's waist to keep him inside as his cock twitched violently inside him.

"Are you gonna breed me?" Naruto cried out as he clenched his favorite meat stick. "It's hot, Shikaku I can't take it anymore!"

Shikamaru gripped the handle of the staircase as he got off on his mother's breathless voice. 'I'm a degenerate. Getting off to my parents fucking,' But even as he thought this Shikamaru couldn't ignore the implication. This was how he was created, through the passionate coupling of his parents who were so deeply in love with each other. He covered his mouth as he trembled through his climax. His shorts were stained dark with his fluids and Shikamaru felt shame wash over him as soon as the clarity hit. he quietly went back upstairs, his mother's orgasm now echoing through the home. Shikaku's alpha roar made him tremble deep inside. 'They were so intoxicating.'

Shikamaru pleasured himself again that night, his imagination enhancing the scenes to a very dangerous degree that had his hips moving all night into his eager, tight fist. At times he would tease his chest like he was an omega. They were sensitive and made him bury his face into the pillows as he fell in love with the sensation. He couldn't see his parents in the same light as before. He should've left when he saw what they were doing but he didn't. He froze and drank it all in. It wasn't the last time he would catch them in the act, the next one came when he was going to use the bathroom and their bedroom door was ajar which made the sound leak out. This time he resisted and walked away.

The other time however was once again when he was coming down the stairs. He licked his lips shakily as he felt the thump of his arousal. He immediately popped a pill and sat on the staircase, watching them. His mother was taking his father down his throat. Obscene slurps made him dizzy but he wanted clarity for this so he didn't touch himself even though his cock was begging for attention. His mother's luscious blonde curls bounced as he eagerly sucked up whatever he could. His father's head rested against the couch as he playfully tugged on his husband's hair.

It was almost like an auditory fuck session. He leaned back on the stairs and just listened, stroking his cock teasingly over the fabric. He panted slightly as he got rougher, he closed his eyes and imagined his mother right at his ear sucking off his father. It made goosebumps crawl over his body and he teased himself to climax. Once the clarity came, he wiped the sweat off his face and sat up. 'I need a girlfriend if this is what's getting me off,' He thought as he slipped back upstairs.

What he didn't realize was keen blue eyes watching his feet disappear up the stairs. Naruto was sitting in Shikaku's lap now, cock warming him. 'Shikamaru? Are you curious?' He tilted his head in thought but decided he wouldn't bring shame to his young flower by outing him to Shikaku. He would talk to him after. It seemed his baby was getting curious; he was a teen after all.