Bees and Flowers: Mother and Son

He blamed him for the situation he was in now. He knew teaching Shikadai sexual education in such a way would screw him up down the line. What's worse, their deceptive son has been planning for it. Shikamaru was overseas at the moment, he would be gone for a month. Shikadai's rut suppressants went missing and somehow Naruto's heat pills disappeared as well. He was left helpless as his son watched him, his eyes narrowing in ravenous greed as the blonde got progressively deeper in his heat.

"This isn't right," Naruto whimpered as Shikadai tore his kimono, he was trying to get away but Shikadai had waited so long for this opportunity. He wouldn't let go easily. "Shikadai stop it!"

"Sorry, I can't, I want to taste you, Mama," He dragged his fangs down the blonde's body, grabbed the golden locks, and forced his mother to present his already taken neck. He growled in frustration. "It isn't fair! I've wanted you for years!" His rough hands tore Naruto's panties and he shoved his fingers inside his leaking cunt. "I licked your slick off the fucking floor, do you have any idea what it did to me?"

Naruto's body curled as he was roughly fingered. He couldn't stop his moans of pleasure, his body kept screaming for more, his legs parting for his only child who kissed him. The heat rushed through his body, forcing him to submit even though it wasn't his alpha. His back arched on the wooden floor as Shikadai disrobed him, biting everywhere he could get, wanting to leave so many marks in the silken flesh he desired so many nights while he endured his ruts alone. "I stole your clothes, smelling your honey scent as got off during so many lonely nights. There were times I wanted to drag you out of bed and fuck you in the hall, the bathroom while you were showering. Those times Dad comes home late I was tempted to crawl into your bed, to claim everything you could give me. I don't care if we're mother and son, I want you, I love you."

As he said this he trailed his mouth down to his mother's pussy, inhaling the honey scent, the slick he cleaned from the floor when he was 12 now here for him. He didn't hesitate to force his tongue inside Naruto, he reveled in the surprised scream as he made his way deep inside, sucking him out as he listened to the pleas of his mother. He was far too gone to care, he wanted his mother and he would get his mother. He didn't care about the consequences anymore.

"Please," Naruto begged, his mind was fogging up, he couldn't help the cries that left his mouth. His small hands grabbed Shikadai's ponytail as he felt his searing tongue cleaning him out at a rapid pace, it was too much he was too sensitive and he found himself twisting his upper body, legs shaking as he began squirting into his son's mouth, the orgasm making his vision turn white. "No more, please," His pleas went to deaf ears as Shikadai retreated his tongue to sit up, he pushed his joggers down to pull his cock out.

He slid between his mother's folds, coating it with whatever slick he had swallowed. He gulped as he looked down into shimmering blue eyes that were telling him it wasn't too late to stop. Guilt entered his heart, what was he doing? Why? His eyes raked his mother's frame, his love bites were already turning purple and the golden hair he loved was splayed around. Naruto was panting, sobbing softly as the tears made their way down his flushed face, his swollen lips red from biting them painfully.

"You look so beautiful," Shikadai murmured as he leaned down to kiss him. Naruto didn't reciprocate but Shikadai didn't care. He had come this far, stopping now would still get him in trouble, he might as well give in to the urges he carried for the last five years. He would have to leave for college, and maybe go on the run if his parents decided to pursue legal action. He took advance of his mother's stillness to enter him.

Words couldn't describe how the insides of his mother felt, he felt warm all over. He pushed harder, burying to the hilt and suddenly his mother clawed down his back. His eyes widened as his body convulsed. "Stop, you're in my womb," Naruto cried and Shikadai felt like a fucking champion.

"So I can breed you?"

The question made his mother's shoulders turn pink and as if losing all rationality the blonde nodded. Maybe it was the heat or maybe Naruto finally acknowledged that Shikadai's strange behavior over the years was because of this immoral desire. The hugs that seemed too close for mother and son, the way his kisses on the cheek would linger. How he always wanted to take in his scent. Shikamaru had reassured him that it was normal for growing alphas to be affectionate to the one who brought them into the world. Shikadai just had a different form of affection.

Naruto caressed his cheeks and brought him down for a kiss. Shikadai was ecstatic and returned the kiss as he began moving his hips. He slammed inside his mother's womb making them both moan as their tongues stroked each other. Shikadai braced his hands on either side of Naruto's head and snapped his hips at a rapid pace, nailing the older omega who had his legs locked around the alpha's waist to hold him in deeper. Whatever resistance Naruto had fallen away as his instincts took over, he wanted to be bred and he scratched his son's back, begging for more, his neck on display as Shikadai sucked marks into it.

"Mama," He murmured as he felt his mother's cunt suck him in deeper, milking his cock for anything. He was losing his virginity to his mother and it was mindblowing, he couldn't stop his hips from thrusting deeper, he wanted to spill himself inside him, and get him pregnant. He realized he was insane, he craved a deeper bond with the one who birthed him. "I want to be your alpha, mine, you're mine," His voice had dipped, his alpha tone becoming more prominent as he held his omega's hips, their skin slapping together in a mess of sweat and slick. "Who do you belong to Mama?"

Naruto had enough awareness to call his son's name, he reached out for Shikadai who intertwined their hands and pinned him as he ravaged his mother's breasts. They were lost, they couldn't tell who from what, and the heatwave that engulfed them made it maddening as their bodies molded together, sliding against each other with a purpose and that purpose began so much clear as Shikadai came inside his mother's womb. Naruto screamed so loudly that Shikadai had to kiss him as they both climaxed. Feeling the folds of his mother's cunt flutter made him overjoyed, the feeling of slick soaking his cock, mixing with his semen, he popped a knot, locking himself inside his mother.

"You're going to be pregnant," Shikadai murmured as they made out sloppily. Naruto giggled, he fucking giggled as he wrapped his arms around Shikadai's neck. "I'm not done, I want to make sure you get pregnant."

"Take me again, fuck me with your knot."

Shikadai was surprised by the filth leaving his mouth but he gladly obliged his heat-stricken mother. Those thrusts were long and so, stretching his mate's pussy to new portions, Listening to the squelching of their mixed juices made him hard again but he didn't want his next orgasm to be on the floor. "I want to defile you in the marital bed."

A/N- That's all folks, we are caught up on the re-uploads! Boy, we were on a high when I saw the last one we made together. I'm still laughing. You know when I was re-uploading I could just look at the title and know the entire story, well....I wrote it but still. I remember the person who requested it and I remember the reaction they had to the story I made. It's been making me nostalgic for writing. Look for the thread it's back up by the time this is posted I think. I really enjoy making Nara Oneshots.