100th Special: The Studio

A female of 5'9 height with black hair done up in a ponytail sighed as she sat at the recording desk, a laptop opened to a particular writing site. She made her coffee from the machine to her left before turning on all the lights.

The studio beyond the recording glass had four microphones at various heights for each character along with a pure white full sofa. The door to the recording booth opened and three males in carbon likeness walked out along with a blonde male.

They all carried stools and got around their microphones. "Good morning!" The girl chuckled and the males stiffened at her tone.

"Kazumi-chan, you're being creepy again," Shikadai accuses. Kazumi scoffed and gave him a devious smirk. Shikamaru smacked him over the head.

"You talk too much," Naruto scolded softly.

"Thank you, Naruto," Kazumi smiled as she took a sip of her coffee.

"So, what's today's plot?" Shikaku asked as he could already imagine so many scuffed requests.

"No plots just a little discussion," Kazumi answered with a gleam in her eyes.

"What kind of discussion?" Shikamaru yawned. Kasumi giggled.

"Oh, just your thoughts on all your previous work. How did it feel to...ya know?" She waved her hand looking away with a shy expression.

"Voice the most outrageous plots put forth by the mass. It wasn't bad enough that we had the main books to keep up with but you had to go and make a one-shot book," Naruto scowled. "You're gonna kill yourself at the writing desk."

Kasumi stuck her tongue out at him. "We were missing a one-shot book, okay?! I didn't even know it would blow up like this. I originally didn't even want to make requests."

"Then why did you?" Shikadai asked putting his hand under his chin.

Kasumi blushed, giggling like a crazy person. "You have no idea what I imagine when the day's over. But I knew others had some ideas they wanted to be written and if my author had a one-shot book, I would like to request something too if I liked their writing style. So, I came up with the thread idea to keep track of the requests, and it sort of just went downhill? In a good way?"

She was met with dark glares so she squeaked and hid behind her cup of coffee.

"I would like to lodge a formal complaint to HR," Shikaku raised his hand. Kazumi scowled at him but placed on her thick square glasses.

"HR speaking," She placed on a snotty tone to her original voice and placed a hand on her hip.

"What? Are we that broke?" Shikamaru had no empathy as he attacked the girl. Kazumi covered her mouth to hold back blood. She coughed in a white handkerchief as she thought about all the cup ramen, she ate to pay for her tuition fees.

'How cruel,' She cried internally. Scholarships? ¡Ha!

"Your complaint Shikaku?" Kazumi went back to her regular voice.

"Can we please have more wholesome scenes? What the hell was going on in Nipple Piercings? Why the hell would I care if Naruto wants to put holes in his chest?"

Kasumi shrugged. "I don't know, I just follow the request."

"And the incest! What the fuck?! We started so well," Naruto teared up at the countless scenes he had to put himself in.

"Granted the first plot of 'What are you doing stepbrother was so tacky'. I did not have hope after it went live," Shikamaru piled on.

"And then I joined the sexual scenes and we had hit rock bottom," Shikadai shivered.