Valentine's Day

With a man like Shikaku, anything was possible. So having to pay for an all-inclusive red playroom was nothing but spare change to him. His husband Naruto wanted something extravagant so he gave him something extravagant. The room itself was a deep crimson red with black curtains that were currently pulled apart to show the expansive view of the full moon and stars.

Black selves lined the wall with various objects used in kink play. Everything from a simple dildo to a vast number of whips and the odd chain here and there. Shikaku wasn't planning on using much of them seeing as it was Valentine's Day and he wanted to show Naruto his everlasting love. But that didn't mean he wasn't going to be rough. He had already played the scene out in his mind for the past two weeks in preparation. He could hear every scream, plead, moan, and grunt that was going to be spilling past his lover's lips the very moment he stepped in here.

Currently, as per his request, Naruto was supposed to get an enema, they usually do it themselves whenever they planned to do more of the sinful things that required a clean asshole but this one was deeper. A doctor had to do this one but when he was done Naruto would feel fully hollow and waiting to be stuffed. He stripped out of his suit and took a shower to clean himself. He left himself fully nude and waited for the blond.

Naruto grunted as the tube was pulled out from his anus, he was finally clean, one more shot of hot water and he would be on his way to the finale of his Valentine's day. He stared down at the ruby he had as his wedding ring. It was Shikaku's design, stunning really, and all for Naruto. He had no idea he would actually end up marrying his dominant.

*Their meeting wasn't pleasant, not in the slightest. He was getting over a breakup and he was pissed at anything that so much as moved in his direction which led to a fight with one of Shikaku's henchmen at a bar. He pummeled him in the ground and by the time he went home Shikaku was in his apartment enjoying his whiskey while lazily smoking.

Of course, Naruto messed with a well-known Mafia man. Of course, he couldn't catch a break. After screaming Shikaku held the gun to his forehead, wanting Naruto to finally submit but Naruto only spat in his face and told him to pull the fucking trigger. In hindsight, Naruto was certain he had signed his death warrant but on the high of his failed 3 year relationship, he couldn't give a damn. Shikaku had been impressed and offered Naruto an alternative.

Become his submissive.

Shikaku tamed anyone he came across and Naruto wasn't going to be left unturned, he had a reputation. Still fuming with anger Naruto agreed seeing as he wanted a challenge and a distraction from his current situation. The contract was signed the same night. In the morning after waking up after angry sex with a Mafia leader he realized what he had done. He cried over the phone to Shikaku to revoke the contract but said the man didn't and told Naruto to suck it up and quote 'I don't see why you're worried, I'll break you in ways you didn't even realize need breaking.' Naruto shivered at the promise.

So, Shikaku broke him in ways that made him forget the name of his shitty ex. Who knew older men had such vast stamina to plunder younger men? It was amazing whenever Shikaku called for a session with him and Naruto found himself giving into him. It had gotten to the point where Shikaku had him sitting at his feet during meetings. Somewhere during the six-month mark Shikaku tore up their contract and proposed a new relationship. In another six months, Naruto would marry him as an equal. The blond was surprised at the promise ring that came with it. He agreed and for the first time, Shikaku gave him loving vanilla sex. Well as loving as you could get when he bent him in half against the wall.

Afterward, it was marital bliss.*

Naruto smiled at the memories before he headed to the room Shikaku bought for the next couple of days. 'Days of sweet fucking here I come. Literally.' He dropped his white silk robe before entering the room. The red and black, the moon peeking through, it was a beautiful aesthetic. He blushed a bit seeing Shikaku casually watching him with a smirk. He ducked his head shyly as he came inside and closed the door. He slid the bolt shut, along with the regular lock before slowly sitting on the floor on his calves.