Pleasurable Deal

"Get on your knees and blow me," Shikaku ordered as soon as Naruto closed the door. It was their first meeting since Naruto signed the contract to become his submissive. He was a college student trying to pay his way through and he had confided with his professor Shikaku who through subtle hints offered Naruto a way out that could work for both of them. Naruto was known for being out there in terms of sexual escapades, the blonde never thought the older, married man would be interested in monopolizing him.

So here he was, he signed away himself for a check and pleasure. He was exclusively Shikaku's so his campus sex life was reduced to an older man who had experience based on what he read in the contract. He sunk to his knees in front of the man and reached forward to unbuckle his pants to get his bulging package out. Naruto opened his pretty pink lips and took him down his throat easily. He's had plenty of experience. "That's right you fucking blonde bimbo, that's exactly where you belong," Shikaku murmured as he gripped his hair and forced him down to the hilt.

Naruto's lips were stretched around the massive cock and the blonde's eyes became hazy in an instant. 'He's large and his precum tastes sweet. I might fall in love with his cock,' Naruto eagerly slurped him up and began giving him a passionate blow job. The immediate energy from Naruto fueled Shikaku who was a bit apprehensive of taking his student as a submissive. Those thoughts went out the window as Naruto sucked him off with an energy that his wife no longer possessed.

The first night was to get Naruto into the mood of what's to come in the future, they tried several things, including an enema which was a first for Naruto. Once he was cleaned out, he was treated to a man-eating him out. The night passed with both men discovering each other's bodies and the joys of having regular sex with each other. Shikaku concluded that Naruto was extremely in sync with him and wanted to capitalize on that. "Seems this whore was hand-made by Kami for me," Shikaku murmured in his ear as Naruto was fucked against the wall.

Naruto clung to his shoulders as his legs held onto Shikaku's waist as the man took him harshly. Naruto was losing his man as the large sex plundered him as his prostate wailed, sending pleasure to every nerve in his body. This was the start of a very lucrative deal.

Shikaku liked to risk death every once in a while. This is why when Yoshino took the kids aboard to visit relatives, he had Naruto move in for the time being. Shikaku used a leg spreader to keep Naruto's legs open as the blonde kneeled on the bed. His face was buried into Yoshino's pillow and he could smell her strawberry shampoo. "Look at the home wrecker spreading his legs in the marital bed."

Naruto's erection was dripping shamelessly and the blonde had a blush on his face as he looked over at the older man through the mirror that showed them in their positions. . He couldn't speak as a whip smacked him on his ass. He cried out, his erection staining the sheets. "Are you that much of a disgusting whore? Seducing me with those prostitute eyes?"

Naruto was whipped that night, coming over and over on Yoshino's side of the bed. He moaned shamelessly to the point of muffling himself with Shikaku's wife's pillow. He could admit he did feel a sense of pride of having taken her husband to bed. He lost his sense of shame as Shikaku brought him to climax multiple times that night. He was the mistress, the affair partner and that made him drunk as he felt the removal of the leg spreader, by this point he was tense and in pain but the pleasure dulled it considerably. Shikaku caged him in on the bed and entered his already prepared hole. "You're so wet inside, did you play with yourself before coming over? Were you that eager to mark territory as the third woman in my life?"

"I'm a male, I'm not a woman," Naruto protested as he gripped the sheets tightly, he rocked back into Shikaku's cock, sucking up everything the older man had to offer.

"With the sounds your pussy makes I would reconsider," Shikaku degraded as he traced a hand over Naruto's stomach. "Should I breed you? You sound like a slut housewife who jumped her husband when he walked through the door."

Naruto keened under the praise as he begged for more. "Fucking yourself on taken cock, sullying the sheets of your rival," Shikaku kissed his hair, his eyes aflame with a primal need to be rougher. Clenching his throat between his fingers Shikaku fucked Naruto who was actively climaxing on the sheets like a bitch, semen and urine-stained the bed and Shikaku fucked him in the bed regardless. He would take care of the mess right now he just had to claim him in his home.

Later that night Naruto mindlessly sucked him off in the living room, a urethra metal in his slit to stop him from coming, his mouth was covered in fluids from the messy job he was performing but he could care less. He was far gone in his mind and had fallen into subspace. He humped Shikaku's leg with eagerness as the metal stick poked his prostate. "I can almost see your tail wagging and curling up. Such a filthy animal," Shikaku clamped Naruto's head and held him steady as he used him as a fuck toy. Naruto relaxed his jaw to take him.

The bell rang to signal the end of a lecture hall. Everyone filed out of the class thankful it was over. Naruto's head was on the desk, to anyone else he was probably sleeping but Shikaku knew better as he packed up his materials. He ensured that the door was closed and locked as he headed up to where Naruto was sitting. The blonde was twitching as a pool of semen lay between his legs.

"Tsk, making such a mess do I always have to clean up after you bitch," Shikaku scowled as he pulled Naruto into his arms. The blonde's eyes were glazed and his face was extremely red. His lips were swollen as he had bitten them to keep quiet.

"Master," Naruto moaned as he fumbled to get Shikaku's cock out. The older man smirked as he kissed the slutty blonde who stroked his cock, since Naruto was wearing a skirt, it was easy for him to straddle the older man to sit on his cock.

They both groaned and Naruto held onto the older man's shoulders and began moving, riding his cock without shame, whining in pleasure as he got the perfect angle. Shikaku just watched him, letting Naruto take what he wanted, he loved this. He tore open the blonde's shirt to show off his newly pierced nipples that were being teased by small vibrators. Shikaku dislodged the vibrators and began sucking on his nips. Naruto shuddered, his thighs quivering as his hands locked behind Shikaku's head to keep him in place.

"I don't wanna come yet, I want to play more," Naruto whispered in his ear as his eyes rolled over as Shikaku's cock expanded more inside him. "Oh~ This baby likes it," Naruto kissed the older man who stood up and planted the blonde on the desk, he began vigorously thrusting inside him as he felt Naruto's heat become slicker.

"Your grades have been slipping, should I tutor you as well?" Shikaku asked in a sneering tone, Naruto nodded eagerly as locked his legs to prevent him from coming on the outside. "You did that on purpose, failing my class just to get cock. Aren't you going to slut around to get other teachers?"

"No, never, Master's cock is all I need," Naruto confessed as his cock leaked precum over his stomach. "You make me so wet and I get hungry just wanting to get on my knees."

"Oh? Seems you've accepted your fate, should I feed you my cock forever?"

"Yes, Master~"