Family Threesome

Gasps and the breaking and throwing furniture caught Shikamaru's ear as soon as he stepped in from school. He sighed heavily as he heard the squealing of the supposed female his father had over. He dropped his bag by the front door and continued into his home until he saw a flash of red hair cascading over the sofa, a breathless sigh came from the individual as his father performed oral on them.

"Shikaku-san your son's so cute."

Shikamaru was in a daze as the unexpected male craned his head around to lock eyes with him. "You could be twins if you wanted to," The blue-eyed male chuckled before it broke off into a moan as his father swallowed down on him. The crimson male was riding his father's tongue. Shikamaru stayed transfixed as he watched the beautiful male moan unabashed by the scenario.

The cries were like a call and soon he found himself being caressed by the crimson-haired male who was pulling him into a kiss. "I've never-"

"It's okay I'll take care of everything," Naruto promised as he took one of Shikamaru's hands and used it to cup his pectoral. "Call me Naruto sweetie."

"Shikamaru,"

"Well, Shikamaru come around and join us, you are such a cute one. Innocent and dripping with the essence of a fresh strawberry," Naruto cooed as he brought the Nara to sit on the sofa beside him. Shikaku was between the male's legs working at his cock as the other caressed Shikamaru and stripped him out of his school uniform. "Awe you're much more feminine than I thought, I bet your former mother rubbed off on you, that waistline is such a sin."

Shikamaru watched Naruto's hands disrobe him and left him naked. He was pulled forward as his father pulled back from Naruto. He was made to straddle the redhead as his father's hands held his hips. "This is my baby, isn't he beautiful?" His Papa kissed his cheek as his hands massaged his thighs.

"Papa, please," Shikamaru said in a small voice as Naruto and his father kissed and licked his neck. Naruto twisted pulled and flicked at his nipples. He panted at the treatment as he was brought into a kiss by his father. He moaned as he tried and failed at playing with his father's tongue, he jumped a bit when a hand settled around his cock.

"Calls you Papa with such a face, he's got the face of a whore in the making. Even a cute little pecker to go with his body," Naruto said with a purr as he pulled Shikamaru away from his father to bring him down on his lips. Shikamaru's face was blooming red and Naruto watched him while he curled their tongues together. He stroked the Nara as his father brought the lube for them to use.

Naruto pulled back as he went back to the other's neck to sink his teeth in and mar his pale skin. "Call me Mama why don't you? I'll be your stepmother soon anyway," Naruto said with a slight lust-glazed giggle. Shikamaru was surprised at the new information but he wasn't given any time to process it as he felt his father's thick fingers circling his entrance. He quivered and whimpered as he was forced to relax his body to take in the new intrusion.

"Loosen up a bit Shikamaru, Papa wouldn't hurt you right?" Shikaku murmured in his ear, Shikamaru shivered at the voice and melted into his Papa's chest.

A/N- *sips coffee narrowing eyes at the screen* Where is my cursed imagination taking me now?

'Deflowering your boy with his new mother Shikaku' He thought as he marveled at the tightness his son was gripping his fingers with as he watched Naruto suck on his nipples. Shikamaru's trembling hand buried itself into the crimson locks as he encouraged Naruto. 'You should be ashamed but looking at him squirm and beg for more is worth this immoral sin.'

"Mama I want to come," Shikamaru panted as he slowed Naruto's hand down which was pumping him steadily. Naruto preened under his new title as he released off the now swollen red nipple. Shikamaru was now extremely sensitive around the area and it didn't help when his father's free hand came to press into one of his buds. "Papa no, it hurts."