Destined Mates

Shikamaru swallowed the bile rising in his throat as he stared at the omega he bit in his haze. He knew he should've taken suppressants but he forgot. In his effort to get out of the public, he ended up biting the unfortunate soul named Naruto who was just heading home. The blonde yelped, curling in on himself as he collapsed from the pain. 

Mating should be done when both partners are in heat to make the bite pleasurable but this wasn't it. Shikamaru was the one in the rut and Naruto was unwilling. Shikamaru now had a mate on his hands, a mate that was profusely bleeding. He picked up Naruto and began licking the wound. His saliva was healing him but he felt bitter that he had stolen the young man's life. He had chained this person to him.

Naruto woke up with a start as he grabbed his neck. He froze and started crying as he realized he was marked. Shikamaru heard his crying and came to the room to comfort him. He held the blonde as he cried heavily hitting him in the chest. "Why did to me?!" you do this

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry blondie," Shikamaru apologized. "I will take care of you."

Naruto screamed and thrashed about for the whole night and Shikamaru just held him as he let it sink in that he was now a mated omega and not by choice. It took a while after. Therapy was one of the things that made Naruto sane again as he and Shikamaru took steps to come to grips with the situation. They began learning about each other. Starting as friends and moving up the ladder as the months went by. When the first anniversary of the bite came they turned romantic as Naruto had seen Shikamaru struggle with what he had done and tried to improve himself as time went on. They were a sweet couple, it was Naruto's first relationship while Shikamaru had sworn off dating before he bit Naruto.

He was pessimistic about relationships as he had been burned time and time again. Naruto changed that view however and showed him that even though the blonde was traumatized by him he still found it in himself to love him and now treasured the bite that was once a curse to be a blessing in disguise. They slept in different bedrooms but another blessing came when Naruto came into heat. They had never scented each other before and didn't know what the other smelt like. It was just something that missed their minds as they had both gotten used to covering their scent as society had taught them.

When Shikamaru caught a whiff of Naruto's scent he buckled. It wasn't like the times before when he managed to seduce a sweet-smelling omega into his bed. No, that wasn't this. This scent was like the missing half of his. It was irresistible and it called him into Naruto's bed. He let out his scent and Naruto whined as his fox ears came out along with his fluttering tail. Shikamaru's antlers grew as he was a stag shifter. Their scents melted together in the room and both alpha and omega began to realize what was happening. They were supposed to be together, they were destined, mates. Naruto whimpered as he began presenting himself to be mounted by his Celestial chosen alpha and Shikamaru lost himself as they began to mate.

It was a loving mating session. Shikamaru surrendered to his instincts as he listened to Naruto's body as he took him. Pulling his tail and biting his ears brought him to orgasm, holding him close and caging him in made him bare his already bitten neck in submission. Naruto held onto his antlers which made him rougher with his thrusts and the blonde mewled and tightened his grip. His other hand clawed his board back, breaking the skin in his wake as Shikamaru knocked him up. He was in Naruto's cervix, knotting him so deeply that both knew that kits were on the table now. The entire mating period was like this, only having short breaks to clean up and eat before defiling every surface in their apartment. Shikamaru thoroughly bred Naruto during the next five days and when they came out of their nest Naruto was pregnant.

Finding out they were the rare few destined mates who found each other made them ecstatic that they were growing their family. Shikamaru bought them a house and proposed to the blonde and right on the cusp of Naruto giving birth they married. The birth was a scare as it turned out that Shikamaru had bred Naruto too well.

Five.

They had five children!

Naruto was in labor for the day and promptly passed out when the last baby cried. He was so relieved that none of them were stillborn. Shikamaru was of course freaking out as Naruto was in a pool of his blood and he had passed out as if waiting to give up once he was sure their babies were alive and safe. He was fine however and Shikamaru paid for a fully private wing while their kits got used to breathing on their own and for Naruto to recover in peace. He spent every waking moment by his side as Naruto was bedridden for nearly a month. They named their children during that time. Shikadai, Boruto, Shikaru, Haruto and Shikanaru.

(If you know, you know)

They were all miracles and despite Shikamaru wanting to hire help to ease the pressure off the blonde refused. He only allowed maids so he didn't have to cook or clean anymore. He didn't want his babies to become familiar with any other omega who was providing motherly care in their early years. This was his family and he wanted to be a mother. Shikamaru didn't let him do it alone and they both took on childcare together. Shikamaru was the CEO of the company so he could take off time when he needed. Their little family was perfect, the children weren't fussy, they were quite like their father and Naruto was eternally grateful as he could remember himself being a crier when he grew up.

"I'm happy Shikamaru," Naruto told him when they settled down for the night. The massive crib in the corner had all of the children sleeping peacefully, their new baby smell making Naruto vulnerable and soft. Shikamaru watched Naruto's smile.

"Do you want more children?"

"Not now," Naruto murmured as Shikamaru pulled him close. "I want a big family but I'm okay with this. Five children are a handle but I wouldn't have it any other way."

Shikamaru smiled at that and kissed him softly.