Boyfriend's Father

Naruto and Shikamaru have been dating for about a year now. The blond was a blessing to the Nara family always helping Yoshino keep their significant other's in order all while smiling. It had gotten to the point Naruto was allowed his own key into the slightly larger than the norm family house. It was safe to say Naruto was slowly moving in on his own pace.

During these times he had gotten to know Shikamaru's father as well, a fine wine that has been aging graciously. Naruto was startled at how they resembled each other, dead stamp, cut and paste, a carbon copy. It was like he was looking at an older version of Shikamaru walking around. It was damn sexy. The man was still in his prime shape despite knocking on his late forties. His voice was like a warm cup of coffee with cream and sugar. Sweet and sinful with a deep bitter edge to it. It made Naruto shiver whenever he heard him talk.

"Shikamaru if I was a whore and I met your father in a bar I'm not gonna lie I would've fucked him right there in the open." Naruto had said while putting on his makeup as Shikamaru brushed his teeth next to him. Shikamaru raised an eyebrow with a twinkle of amusement in his eyes before they burst out laughing. He gave Naruto a kiss on the cheek before heading out to get dressed.

****************

It was late the whole family was playing various board games with Shogi being the main thing. Shikamaru had tried to teach him the craft but he couldn't get his head around it so Shikaku stepped in with his patient nature to teach him starting from the bare basics. As time went on both Yoshino and Shikamaru headed off but Naruto was deeply invested so Shikaku kept explaining tactics and complicated moves to play to get out of it.

Naruto was rocking his night wear which was white plain shorts and a blue soft sweater, while Shikaku was far more casual in black joggers. His chest was left for gawking eyes, hard muscles flexing ever so slightly as he moved pieces around explaining. Naruto followed along replicating the knowledge being taught on the board, they were so caught up they didn't realize it was after 1 in the morning. "I think we should call it a night Naruto, we'll come back tomorrow," Shikaku said after checking the clock that hung above the television.

Naruto shivered a bit but nodded. He set back the pieces and yawned before unfolding his legs. His legs caught the older male's attention simply because he was hairless. Smooth, feminine, beautiful. Shikaku diverted his attention and focused back on his side of the board and straightened the pieces before pushing the game set under the coffee table. He unfolded his legs and got up stretching a hand for Naruto to take. The blond took it and Shikaku pulled his small body up easily without a strain. Naruto was 5'5 which made him extremely short in comparison to him who was 6'6. Yoshino was taller than him by being 5'11 and Shikamaru was 6ft flat.

It was adorable to literally look down just to see the top of his head but Naruto didn't appear intimidated. He watched the blond bound into the kitchen presumably to get a glass of water judging from the rattling of glasses and the tap being turned on. He came back out drinking the water half wat before offering the rest to Shikaku. The older man stared at it wondering what Naruto was trying to imply since he drank off the glass but Naruto only tilted his head in cute confusion. Shikaky ignored the undertones of the indirect kiss Naruto was offering and drank the rest before they went separate ways.

*************

It was one of the rare days that Shikaku found himself home alone. Shikamaru was at cram school and Yoshino was out with her friends for their monthly shopping trip. He just lazed about watching television and cooking for himself. He heard the door open as he heard bags being dropped and thought maybe Yoshino had come home but he was wrong when he saw a mop of blond hair come around the corner.

"Naruto." He called, the blond jumped out of his skin and Shikaku suppressed the urge to laugh at the cute blond.

"Don't scare me like that." The blond pouted as he bit his lip. It was a light glossy pink and he was wearing a light blue crop top along with long black tights. He could see the curve of Naruto wide hips and even see the print out of his cock.