A Match

The high-pitched wailing could be heard throughout the manor. The only one aloof to the cries was the father of the child. Boruto destroyed his room once again and the Yakuza members tasked with caring for him were tired and frustrated but if they laid a hand on him then Naruto would have his son cut off their fingers. Naruto paid no mind when Boruto rushed to his office clinging to his leg. Naruto couldn't look at him, only continued to stamp papers. "Daddy! Daddy please!" Boruto cried but Naruto only opened his arms. Boruto climbed into his large chest and sobbed into his chest, ruining his Armani suit with salty tears, snot, and saliva. Naruto wasn't keen on affection when it came to his son, his movements were awkward but his face remained blank.

Boruto could care less anyway. He was the only one who could feel his father's warmth now, his mother Hinata was buried now he was the only one who could get Naruto to react to anything at all. Naruto turned to the men at the door. "Fix his room," He ordered, they stiffened and ran out while the blonde patted his son's head like he was a pet. 'This is Hinata's job but Hinata isn't here.'

Boruto pulled back a bit and adjusted his father's hand and showed the alpha how to do it properly. "There now keep it in a rhythm," Boruto said softly in a hoarse voice while he buried his face back into his father's chest. Naruto followed his instructions and noted the little blonde relaxed. "Thanks, Daddy," Boruto mumbled but Naruto said nothing, what could he say?

'I'm sorry Boruto, sorry you're stuck with me.'

Shikaku rolled his shoulders after a long shift in the bar. He touched his recently healed scars as he made his way around to the back office where his child slept. He was grateful that his son was born a very quiet baby. His lower half was still sore from giving birth but he couldn't stop taking time off from work. He packed up his locker before heading out. He slowly made his way back to his small apartment and fixed himself a meal of plain noodles before breastfeeding Shikamaru. He pulled the underweight child to his body for warmth and slept in the futon for his early morning shift.

In the morning it was the same process and after leaving Shikamaru in the back office with a warming bottle he got to work with serving early customers. Many catcalled when they saw his bare neck but when he turned around their flirting quailed in their throats. That was the only thing Shikaku could thank his horrible ex for. Now he wouldn't be approached by creeps once they see his face. He shuddered involuntarily as he remembered that night. The night when his beloved went savage. He wanted to break up because the relationship was bringing undue stress to his body.

He wouldn't leave him alone and he decided to force his hand by taking his virginity forcefully and leaving him without a mark. That placed Shikaku's body into shock but he resisted the alpha his forced his body to reject him so that the alpha couldn't mark him. He taunted Shikaku, telling him that he would die without a mark but Shikaku would rather die than give in. He survived and filed his lawsuit against the alpha. After a month he realized he was pregnant and filed for a restraining order as well. He won both but the alpha dragged his feet with paying up his compensation. Certain that Shikaku would come crawling back.

'Fuck you!' He thought maliciously as he buried himself in work.

Naruto was one of the patrons. He had just finished dealing with investors and wanted a drink to blow off steam. This bar was in his range of control so he came here to have a meal and drink. Shikaku was the one who served him and Naruto whistled at him. Not at his back, he whistled looking the other dead in the eye. Naruto watched as his eyes filled with confusion and self-consciously touched his scars. "What?"

"Do me a favor, sit here," Naruto pointed to the seat beside him, and before Shikaku could refuse, ready to scold the man for his obvious inappropriate behavior his manager pushed him towards the man.