Cheating Pair

Slick pooled across the desk as he was fingered ruthlessly by the Hokage taking joy in watching him squirt over important documents. Naruto's hand was coated in the vanilla-like substance that was Shikamaru's slick. He brought the fingers to his lips and licked a bit as his eyes narrowed.

Sake bottles lay strewn about at their seats as they had gotten drunk while working late. Shikamaru started it, complaining about Temari being unable to give him children. Naruto comforted him as he started crying about it. The Nara ended up in his lap, his cunt pressing to Naruto's half-hard erection. Shikamaru's outfits were skimpy but he wore a bland expression most times so people didn't notice that they were sexually driven.

Naruto couldn't resist him, his flushed face and red eyes from crying made him weak. The liquor made him brave and he betrayed the vows he made to Hinata and Shikamaru followed suit when their lips connected for the first time. Shikamaru fell in love with the blonde's hungry kisses.

Naruto devoured his mouth, sucking on his tongue that made his thighs quiver. He couldn't keep his head straight as he tried to keep up. It was what he wanted, Temari was too nice when kissing him, treating him gently when he needed someone to keep him on his toes not keep him complacent.

Naruto became greedy and pulled the omega's black booty shorts down his wide hips and dropped them to the ground. Pale, smooth velvety skin greeted the rough hands of an alpha who wasn't afraid of hard work. The feel of it made Shikamaru giddy as he giggled into the blonde's cheek.

"Naruto, throbbing," Shikamaru whispered as he bit his puffy lips. Naruto kissed him Shikamaru arching his back as the other felt his pussy clit throbbing behind the panties. Lace soaked through and began staining Naruto's pants. The alpha was painfully hard now and quickly hoisted him onto the table and removed his panties with an air of gentleness.

The scent of vanilla coated the room and Naruto wasted no time in burying his fingers inside the other's cunt. The gush of slick made him grasp his cock and knead it as he felt the warm squeeze of Shikamaru's pussy, the walls were milking him and he wondered how his cock would fair inside him.

'I'd knock him up and make him my cunt princess,' He thought eagerly. Shikamaru's legs fell open and the documents were stained with his juices. He squirts when Naruto tastes him on his fingers and he loses his mind when Naruto sat in his chair and is pushed forward to bury his face in his pussy.

He had never gotten eaten out before, Temari didn't want to, she thought it was messy and disgusting. But Naruto was here eating him out like it was the most wonderful thing he could do. The slurp's the blonde made along with teasing his clit made him tip over the edge quite quickly.

Shikamaru's moans made the silence seals glow as he lay splayed out on the desk being eaten out by the most powerful man in the world. 'Small treasures of the world indeed.' He thought faintly as Naruto's tongue slipped into his pussy and began stroking him like it was a cock. His thighs were shaking as the blonde slurped along with his sweet spot that brought over stimulation.

He pants, gasps, begs as his eyes rolled over as he came again with a gush that had his back arching as he orgasmed on the other's tongue. "Hokage-sama!"

Naruto pulled back, licking his lips as he pulled his pants. His cock was dripping precum as he got it slick for Shikamaru's entrance. The Nara was delirious as Naruto thrusted his cock against the folds of his cunt.

"Oh, Naruto, tell me you can get me pregnant," Shikamaru clawed at the desk, ruining many papers.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna knock you up," Naruto murmured as he pushed inside. Shikamaru gripped the table tightly as tears welled in his eyes. "I'm gonna shoot up your womb and drown it in my batter."

Shikamaru shivered, clenching down on Naruto who began the wild thrusting style that immediately had him pushing past the walls of Shikamaru's womb. He was inside his womb with each thrust and Shikamaru's eyes widened as his walls prolapsed. "Naruto you're ruining me! My womb, you're hitting my womb too hard!" Shikamaru screamed in delight as he was fucked into oblivion.

Naruto watched his blissed-out expression and smirked as he continued his vigorous pace. Shikamaru's cunt was wonderful, so tight and hot. His cock was throbbing inside him, ready to shoot everything. His semen was more potent than other alphas.

The influence of the Nine-Tails made his semen highly fertile. Only strong omega could handle this, seeing Shikamaru's state Naruto wouldn't be surprised if he did knock the other up. He would take responsibility for it.

Divorce Hinata and mate permanently to Shikamaru seeing as he would be carrying his offspring. 'Breeding him, claiming him. My kits in his belly,' Naruto's vision distorted as he came inside the other. Shikamaru orgasmed as he was stuffed with searing hot semen that poured into his womb, Naruto popped a knot, leaving them attached. As he was filled to the brim Shikamaru became aware of what they had done. He looked frightened as he started up at Naruto who's eyes had become clearer as well.

"I-I," Shikamaru tried to talk but he could only stutter. Naruto smiled at him and leaned down to kiss him softly. Shikamaru kissed him back, holding onto the other's jacket even when they pulled back. "Secret?"

"Secret. For now, if you do get pregnant I will do right by you," Naruto promised as he pulled the other into his arms and sat in the chair so Shikamaru was sitting on his cock. The Nara winced from the tight fit and began moaning as Naruto shifted his hips without consent.

"Show me your tits," Naruto demanded as he kept his hands on Shikamaru's waist. The Nara had begun moving his hips as the tightness grew on him, the thick rod throbbing inside him, making his insides greedy as his womb clung to the cock.

Shikamaru pulled his top open, a kimono-like top that was dark green. Small soft mounds greeted him and Naruto smiled. Shikamaru however felt insecure. "I know I'm not big like Hinata but-"

"Hush you're perfect," Naruto leaned forward and swallowed his nipple. Shikamaru jolt led as the sexual activities made him sensitive and he couldn't help his soft pants as he rode the blonde as best he could while he was still knotted inside him.

"Oh Naruto, I'm going to end up pregnant," He murmured as his eyes rolled over from the blonde pulsing against the most sensitive spot in his pussy.

"That was the point."

It was said with a malicious grin. "An alpha who cannot breed an omega like yourself has no business pleasuring your body."

Shikamaru moaned helplessly, holding himself up carelessly against the blonde who had moved to suck on his scent gland. Shikamaru stared at the ceiling wondering what they were doing.

They were cheating on their partners and Naruto didn't seem to mind.