Age Gap

It was a known fact in Shikamaru's group that he was in love with an older person specifically a family friend of the Nara household called Naruto. He was a treasured cinnamon roll of his mother and father. He was 21 and Shikamaru was just 16 but the Nara didn't see the difference Naruto was a naturally docile person in his eyes a perfect candidate for being his boyfriend. And he did get his wish. Naruto was the dominant type though and he found out the hard way.

All it took was one sleepover when his parents were away to turn everything upside down. Naruto was supposed to be watching him and he did a good job, he wasn't annoying and left him to his own devices. Naruto knew he was more mature than his age group so he didn't bother with being up his ass. After eating Naruto's great cooking he watched the blond type up his homework for an online class he had in the morning. Due to the pandemic everything was online, it was the perfect situation for Shikamaru.

There was no pressure for keeping his camera on so he just slept while they blabbered about everything that didn't concern him. He had finished his homework for class tomorrow so he just watched the blond through half-lidded eyes. He didn't know how much time passed but Naruto announced he was finished while stretching his body. He got up and looked over at the sleepy Shikamaru and picked him up. "You are honestly so cute sometimes." The blond said in a deep husky tone, Shikamaru felt a shiver run up his back. "Time for bed, I know you like to sleep."

Naruto easily carried him to bed and was about to leave when Shikamaru pulled him down into him. "Stay here you troublesome blond." Naruto grinned as he spooned the younger Nara.

"If I'm so troublesome why should I stay," Naruto asked right at his ear. "You're just a fucking tease, you think I don't see the way you look at me?" Shikamaru froze for a moment as he felt Naruto's tongue lick the shell of his ear.

"What are you talking about?" Shikamaru asked as his ears turned red for Naruto to see.

"I must be wrong then, I had heard from another blond about you crushing on me. I thought it was impossible then I noticed your stares, how'd you follow me with your eyes whenever I come over? I must say I'm flattered."

"I'm going to kill Ino." Shikamaru huffed in annoyance. He turned to face Naruto and blushed at how close they were.

"Tell me Shikamaru, how do you feel?" Shikamaru looked everywhere except him but he was getting redder by the second. "Now you're being troublesome." He kissed the smaller boy whose eyes widened in surprise while the blond stared back into his eyes. Naruto pried his mouth open, and trailed every sensitive corner all while patiently staring him down, inside Shikamaru felt a heat surge in his body he whimpered as Naruto bit his tongue softly, sucked on it, and coaxed it to travel back into his mouth was Shikamaru got to taste him as well. Naruto pulled back when he saw Shikamaru struggling to keep up.

"Pretty little thing like yourself should dress up for me more often," Naruto told him while his hands wandered down to his slim waist. "Can I see you in something more revealing next time? I must say you've developed quite a beautiful body."

"Shut up." Shikamaru groaned covering his face.

******************

Naruto's hands glided along his boyfriend's thighs as they lay in bed. It was late and Naruto was once again staying over but this time instead of the guest bedroom Shikamaru pulled him into his room to show what he was wearing, Naruto had already established that he was the one fucking and Shikamaru would be receiving, as much as Shikamaru wanted to fight that set up one look from Naruto had him melting. Since Ino blabbed his secret he could now act however he wanted to.

For Naruto's pleasure, he started wearing revealing clothes around him and only him. Tonight they lay spooned and Shikamaru had to stifle his moans as Naruto ground against the loose black shorts he wore to bed along with a see-through silk night shirt. Naruto's hand tweaked his nipples and rubbed them to the point of overstimulation but all he endured for the bits of white that decorated his vision along with the throbbing need in his shorts.

"Did you clean yourself?" Naruto asked kissing up the back of his neck, Shikamaru nodded as Naruto's other hand fondled his clothed erection. It was getting unbearable to keep himself together. Naruto's touches were greedy and sensual and his body called for it. Shikamaru took the hand on his erection and pushed it inside his shorts. Naruto hummed in surprise but didn't comment only stroked him with slow agonizing movements.

"N-Naruto faster," Shikamaru panted as the blond slowly sped up his movements. He could hear the other chuckle in his ear.

"You know I never thought you'd be the submissive type," Naruto said in an idle voice. It was carefree, casual like he wasn't pleasuring the son of the people who took care of him for years. He should be trying to preserve Shikamaru from the real world but the Nara was too smart for such coddling and Naruto had always wanted to corrupt the innocent side he'd always seen when they grew up.

"Shut up, you troublesome idiot," Shikamaru whispered harshly as Naruto pressed into his tip and twirled a finger inside his foreskin.

"Have you ever tried a urethra insertion?" Naruto said pausing all movements as he let Shikamaru hang in the balance, he stared at his beautiful flushed face that had tears of pleasure and drool leaking on his pillow. "Answer me." Naruto smiled as he leaned down to kiss him senselessly. Shikamaru's arm wrapped itself around the blond's neck while the other encouraged Naruto's arm to continue stroking him.

"N-n-o" Shikamaru stuttered as Naruto teased his tip in circular motions that rattled his head as his eyes rolled over.

"I think you'll like it," Naruto said as he continued to tease his newfound baby and watched in amusement when he tipped over the edge to squirt all over his outfit and into Naruto's hand. "There you go, baby." Naruto cooed as Shikamaru spasmed and shot out the little bits that were left.

He collapsed on the bed, mumbling for Naruto. The blond obliged and cuddled him after he cleaned up the bed and his lover.