Cheating Pair Sequel

Requested by: Sya-Ena

Shikamaru bit his tongue as he cleaned himself out in the bathroom. The eyes on him made him nervous but he couldn't stop now. As he went deeper a quiet moan slipped out of his lips. He could hear Naruto chuckling as he came behind. His knees went weak at the narrowed blue eyes raking his naked frame. His chest was littered with hickies, nipples swollen beyond comprehension and his hips were colored with purple fingerprints. "Naruto please," Shikamaru was breathless as he bared his neck for Naruto. "I don't want you to go home to her." 

"Is that your craving showing?" Naruto teased as he showed his fangs. "Do you really want it? I'm far worse than what I gave you tonight. If you're in heat you can beg and plead but I won't stop until I deem you satisfied. Hinata says I'm too cruel, she refuses to let me claim her but wants to remain married." 

"I won't do that," Shikamaru pleaded softly as Naruto entered him, his eyes went hazy as Naruto fucked him against the counter. "I promise you Alpha, you can claim me. I'll be your omega, I'll spread my legs for you." 

Naruto kissed around Shikamaru's scent gland, he licked it as Shikamaru clenched on him, begging him to cross the line. Naruto smirked. He was far too cruel. Muddling Shikamaru's head but maybe that's Temari's fault. A useless alpha who couldn't make her mate beg for more. He hooked Shikamaru's thighs and picked him up. Shikamaru leaned back against Naruto's chest, touching himself as he watched Naruto's monster cock thrust into him. Ruin him in the most craved way as he begged for more. 

He was a squirting mess as the sink became coated with his juice, the mirror fogged up from the heat from their bodies, and their sexual compatibility was bringing Shikamaru into heat. Naruto laughed as he felt Shikamaru's body become hot, fever-hot. His omega becoming delirious and slutty. 

'If I pop in him that's a sealed deal. He's pregnant," Naruto thought as Shikamaru moaned in his ear. "I want you pregnant and we're not stopping until your pregnant." 

It was music to Shikamaru's ears.

**************

"It was my fault for denying you, I apologize Shikamaru," Hinata bowed her head in remorse. 

Temari gripped the table but she could only accept the outcome. How was she supposed to know that stopping Shikamaru from taking heat suppressants would result in Shikamaru's heat flaring when Naruto's rut was close? Now her partner was bonded to the Hokage. Naruto looked disgusted with himself but he was doing right by Shikamaru by divorcing Hinata. Shikamaru followed suit by divorcing Temari. He was curled up on the chair, he was shedding tears as he signed the papers but it was the right thing to do. 

"Kakashi, get this finalized," Naruto ordered, he was in a bad mood. Anyone could see it. Shikamaru started sobbing and it made Naruto snap. "Get out! Everyone out!" 

The room was cleared faster than a bomb zone. Once the door was closed Shikamaru stopped crying and Naruto's angry expression mellowed out and he even chuckled a bit. "You're a master class." 

Shikamaru hummed as he leaned his head on Naruto's shoulder. "We've always been like this."

"Deep down I knew something was wrong with our closeness, guess it took you losing rationale for that night to happen," He commented as he reached over to rub Shikamaru's tummy. "You're carrying my child, I knocked you up in that bathroom." 

Shikamaru blushed and looked away. "Stop it, you're taking the piss." 

"Am I?" Naruto kissed him, prying his mouth open leaving Shikamaru a squirming mess as he sucked on the other's tongue. "You're a pretty little whore, satisfy me well in the future." 

Shikamaru panted as he leaned over to unbuckle Naruto's pants to get at his cock. Naruto watched in fascination as Shikamaru swallowed him up. He let out a pleased groan as he settled a hand in his hair. Slurping could be heard as Shikamaru felt himself get hard from the struggle he had taking Naruto's cock down his throat. It was meaty, throbbing on his tongue that made him eager to swallow his batter. 

He was getting that craving. That unexplained hunger he got whenever he caught a whiff of Naruto's scent. 'I desire him, I've always wanted him,' Shikamaru thought as he swallowed Naruto's semen that gushed down his throat. 

**************

"You're coming along nicely," Tsunade reported as she observed the medical report while running a healing hand over Shikamaru's protruding stomach. "Healthy twin boys. What a surprise." 

Shikamaru smiled at the news as he got to sit up and fix his clothes. Before he could let Naruto into the room Tsunade stopped him. "I still have a few questions before you let Naruto in." 

"Alright, what's up?" 

"Does he do the recommended bonding?" She asked softly. "I'm worried for him. I wish I could've given him more guidance but he's already grown up." 

Shikamaru smiled. "You have nothing to worry about. Every night he scents me and gives chakra to our boys, they're very receptive to Naruto's energy. I think he enjoys it more than I do, to be honest. He's gentle with them. He'll be a great father." 

"I'm glad," Tsunade felt relieved as she let Shikamaru go. 

Outside Naruto waited against the wall, his eyes closed but they opened when he felt Shikamaru's baby bump press against him. "They doing okay? Not too much chakra-" 

"You're good Naruto, they're healthy babies. Your chakra helps a bunch," He reached out to press his hands on Naruto's chest. "You're going to be an amazing father." 

Naruto wrapped his arms around Shikamaru and rocked from side to side. "I know you'll be an amazing mother," Naruto smirked a bit. "Can I be honest?" 

"Sure you can always be honest with me," Shikamaru mumbled as he got a little high on his mate's scent. 

"I'm eager to call you Mommy when we fuck after they're born," Naruto started. "I can already hear you dripping on the floor from the way your breath is getting hot. Careful Shikamaru, I might fuck out your IQ." 

'You might have already done it,' He thought as Naruto held him up. 'My knees are fucking weak whenever you talk like this.' 

"Easy now, we might not make it home before you start gushing," He laughed.