Ceo Treatment

Sasuke sighed as he reviewed the contract he and Naruto had in place for their partnership. It needed renewal but the Uzumaki was having a newer one drafted as they had both grown from the time they had implemented the first one. He was coming over later on around 2 in the afternoon to talk about it but Sasuke knew better. Naruto's talk wasn't talking. Sasuke whimpered softly as he thought back to the last time Naruto visited his company. He wasn't taken back then. He now had a wife he loved very much and a small child running around. He couldn't betray them like this but Naruto needed to be satisfied otherwise things weren't going to be all sunshine and daisies between the two of them.

Just as he racked his mind on what to do his assistant came in holding his planner. His eyes scanned his assistant with a contemplative look. He and Shikamaru shared the same features, features Naruto told him that he loved. Black hair, pale skin, and an aloof face. Plus Shikamaru was gay. He wondered if the Nara would be up to the task of catering to Naruto when he came this evening. 'Only one way to find out,' Sasuke thought to himself as he stopped Shikamaru before he could begin listing off what he had for the day.

"I need a favor from you, like off the books," He started seriously. Shikamaru's plain expressions turned borderline 'I ain't getting paid enough for this.' Sasuke understood his expressions after 3 years of working together. "Trust me, if you play your cards right you might just end up with a boyfriend."

"And then they taught us in business school that nothing shady happens with business deals and mergers," Shikamaru muttered and Sasuke smiled. "I'm guessing this has to do with the Spiral Cooperation coming in at two right?"

"Naruto Uzumaki himself is going to be here and I need you to make him happy," Sasuke sighed. "Before Sakura and Sarada Naruto and I used to have a deal we worked by, or rather he had a deal that I worked by since I was the one needing the help. So I pleased him with my body."

Shikamaru wasn't all that surprised, he figured Sasuke was one of those types of businessmen who could become whores to get what they want. After all, he had the face for it, a rather feminine face. He sighed heavily, he had come across certain situations in his head that dealt with him spreading his cheeks but he never thought that any of them could become a reality. "Can I get a raise?"

Sasuke laughed at him but it quickly died down when he realized Shikamaru was serious. "You're joking."

"Uchiha-san I am about to give my body to this company in a way that I never thought I'd have to. You must be a fool if you think I'm about to sacrifice my virginity for a mere quarter of a million per month," Shikamaru narrowed his eyes at him and Sasuke shivered.

"Fine, fine I'll add another 200 thousand, is that suitable?"

Shikamaru contemplated the figures and nodded. Sasuke sighed in relief and pulled open his side drawer to pull out a pair of white thigh-high socks. "I need you to wear these under your suit and do I need to schedule an enema?"

Shikamaru should've asked for more money.

************

Naruto waited patiently in the conference room nursing a cigar, he was conducting business on his phone when the door opened to reveal someone who wasn't Sasuke. However, Naruto recognized this person as Sasuke's assistant. The one who was always claiming they were tired all the time. Naruto could analyze the situation that was coming and he could say that Sasuke was a lucky bastard.

'At least I know he's a loyal soul, if he had come in here willing to do the deed he would've left a bad impression in my mouth. Sadly I'll miss his girlish squeals.' Naruto only came back to the current situation once he heard a quiet sigh. He looked up at Shikamaru who was eying him with calculated interest.