Eccidere

"You know if you squirted chocolate on your nipples I'd gladly lick it off."

Shikamaru squealed as his alpha cupped his swollen chest, he gasped as his nipples were twirled between his fingers. He trembled as he leaned on the counter for support as his legs were just absolute jelly. He's always been overly sensitive and Naruto took every advantage of it. "And if you put it up in your pussy I'll suck you out real good."

"S-S-Shut up!" Shikamaru choked on a moan as his knee came between his legs to rub him.

"Come on let's try it," Naruto begged as he reached above Shikamaru to the cupboard and pulled down a bottle of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup. "C'mere baby."

Naruto hoisted the other on the counter and slipped his blue shorts off along with his panties. "Your pussy always leaks for me, makes me feel so entitled," He grinned as he kept his legs open and grabbed the chocolate syrup.

"Naruto don't, you can't," Shikamaru panted but Naruto could see that greed in his eyes. He wanted this as well. It was the reason they worked so well together for the last 5 years. Naruto was never the type to hide his perverted side. Shikamaru was a quiet pervert, very quiet to the point of being considered the innocent sheep that got plucked from the herd and in the jaws of a wolf. But he was a pervert all right and loved his perverted alpha.

Naruto started small, just dribbling it over the entrance and sucking it off lightly. Shikamaru whined at the feeling as his pussy throbbed as the blonde sucked on his clit that was smeared in the treat. He panted and locked his hand into blonde curls as the other started to seriously eat him out. Naruto slipped the tip of the bottle in his entrance and squirted a heavy load inside. As he stuck his tongue inside Shikamaru jolted and melted at the stroking tongue inside him. Naruto slurped his slick and chocolate eagerly and Shikamaru locked his legs around his head as he humped his face.

He clawed at the counter moaning and humping his alpha as he was being eaten out. "Naruto, Naruto, I-I can't!" Shikamaru cried as he threw his head back against the cupboards. Naruto looked up at his omega and stroked his ego at the amount of noise he was making. He was sure the neighbors could hear them.

After sucking him out and stroking his good spot Shikamaru came down his throat. Naruto drank and he was eventually released from his position as Shikamaru loved being rolled into over simulation for a while after the orgasm. So he would simply rub his clit along his tongue for friction.

************

"You know if you weren't such an entitled bitch I bet Sai would've enjoyed your tits for a bit longer," Naruto commented as they listened to Ino rant about Sai breaking up with her. Everyone around the table gawked at him, they all knew not to address Ino's entitled behavior. But leave it to Naruto to say it while being a pervert.

"Excuse me!?" Ino snapped.

"What?" Naruto looked up from his coffee and stared pointedly at her chest as she had them out by wearing a bra two sizes too small. "It's not like I'm saying anything wrong or offensive. It's the truth, keep it up Ino. All those boob jobs are gonna leave a stink between those haggard puppies."

Shikamaru slapped on the arm but you could see amusement in his eyes. Everyone else at the table just laughed at her. Ino blushed in embarrassment and hurriedly left. Naruto gauged that it would be a month before Ino got over it and came crawling back. Everyone soon left after thanking Naruto for the jokes and whatnot leaving the pair alone in the back booth away from prying eyes.

"Let's fool around," Naruto decided as he came around and pushed a hand underneath Shikamaru's skirt. It was a pleated blue one he had worn with a big white sweatshirt.