Male Stripper

Sitting on a park table after school counting money was a very outstanding colored hair boy. Half blond, half redhead with incredibly luscious cerulean eyes with faint whisker marks which mark his mischievous trait. He had work again that afternoon but by the time he was going to get ready, he wouldn't have to. Across the street watching him while smoking a cigarette was another eye-catching male who could make anybody fall to their feet.

He leaned casually against his black Mustang car eying the dual-colored male count his nightly earnings. He never would've thought a feminine male such as Naruto would be short of money. 'He is an orphan if the rumors are true.' He thought to himself as he dropped his finished cigarette to light up the next one as he started to make his way over. Dressed in black jeans, a dark green shirt, and a black leather jacket he put a pounce in his step before getting right in front of Naruto.

Naruto scowled as he looked up at him. "What do you want shit stain." That's another of Naruto's traits. The unwavering confidence. Shikamaru had to give him props, for his petite frame he was quite the explosive little male. He smirked at the glaring stormy blue eyes.

"I believe you owe me something and if you do it right I'll pay you right." Naruto's head tilted just the slightest as confusion overtook his features.

"Nara I believe you've finally lost it." Naruto bared his unusually sharpened canines. "I don't owe you shit, never have, never will. Now go back to your whore."

"Contrary to what you believe little VIXEN you owe me a lot." Shikamaru smirked as he saw Naruto stiffen as his eyes went wide. "Now that we're on the same page-"

"Nobody will believe you," Naruto growled but Shikamaru was one step ahead.

"Are you sure about that? Lonesome orphan kicked out too young, had to earn quick cash and with a face like that and outfits like these." He ran his hand up Naruto's exposed thigh to his shorts that stopped under his ass. "There's only one place he can go that's seedy enough to let him 'model' the stage at his age. Should I continue?"

Naruto's head was down and was covered by his colored bangs. But underneath he was crying, it was always the same not even Shikamaru was any better. He gritted his teeth and swung at the raven. It caught Shikamaru's jaw which made the Nara's head turn to the immediate right. "Fuck sweetness you've got a hook on you."

"What the fuck do you want?" Naruto barked out as his whole body trembled. Shikamaru turned back to find him crying angrily.

"To get a dance and possibly your ass." It was blunt, straight to the point. Naruto was caught off guard.

"Details please." He asked wiping off his tears furiously.

"I've seen you Naruto, you're a fine piece of ass on a pole but it got me thinking that I want you on a pole with me as the only spectator. Hence my proposal, for three hours after school you'll come to my home and dance for me. I will pay you 300 dollars per hour and if we go over time 50 dollars every 15 minutes. Weekends you free to do whatever."

"Why are you going through all of this? I'm sure it's troublesome if I know your language well enough." He was being sarcastic, he didn't want anyone to find out about his after-school job but it was only by the strike of bad luck that the school whore was the one to see him. Of course, Shikamaru was a local in strip clubs, he was the bad boy who smoked 24/7 and never gives a shit about anyone or anything other than his personal properties.

He was constantly cheating on his girlfriend Temari although the girl refused to believe it and claimed others were only encroaching on her man. But the whole school knew otherwise. Shikamaru didn't care if you were a girl or boy he would smack you around if you so much as looked at him intently.