Brotherly Love

Shikamaru was home for once, since he got married two years ago he had to get a house away from his big family home, Temari didn't like the thought of them living there even though the place was large enough for 15 people. When he did come home it was for family dinner and hanging out with his adopted brother. Yoshino had taken him off the streets when he was ten; since then, he had grown into a beautiful person. Shikamaru had been 18 when Naruto came home to them but all the same, he took it in stride.

Naruto was currently 18 while Shikamaru was 26, the blond had developed a knack for painting and they all supported him. He could smell his mother's cooking as he entered the massive kitchen. "I'm home." He called, Yoshino turned to greet him with a big smile.

"Have you seen the living room?" He shook his head, and she squealed. "Naruto's so talented, go take a look." He took his mother's words and went to the living room. Inside covering most of the wall above the sofa was a painting of their family. His parents, himself, Naruto, and even Temari were painted so well that it almost looked like a picture. They were all in a big bear hug smiling.

"He's grown from finger painting." He chuckled, he headed upstairs taking the familiar route to Naruto's room, and he knocked and opened it. He wasn't inside, Shikamaru shrugged and figured he was in his drafting room. They had given him full reign of the space and that's how his passion was born.

He continued to the end of the hall and opened the door and sure enough, there was Naruto sprawled on the floor. He was in black booty shorts and a white crop top. Shikamaru drank in the sight of his brother's feminine frame and had to look away as Naruto turned to him. "Shikamaru!" He jumped in a hug and had to hold Naruto up by his plush thighs. The blond wrapped his arms around his big brother's neck and hugged him tightly. "Welcome home for the night."

"I see you getting recognition for your art," Shikamaru murmured in his ear. Naruto blushed in response and whined. "I love the painting downstairs, you did a great job."

"Thank you, brother. I wanted to say thank you to the family that loves me." Naruto said into his shoulder. Shikamaru nudged him to look up and he got a really good look at his face.

"Are you wearing lip gloss?" He teased, and Naruto blushed and bit his lips covered in pink gloss. "You look really pretty, any new boyfriends?" He continued teasing, in all actuality he hoped the blond had someone. As Naruto grew older the more feminine he became, the cute girly clothes, the situations where he would have Naruto's chest pushed against his, the times where they would cuddle and Naruto's ass would be pressed up on his cock.

Shikamaru had enough logical sense to know that technically this was his brother, his adoptive brother so if he did anything it would still be considered incest even if there wasn't any blood between them. If Naruto had a boyfriend it would deter him from this dark path he was willfully walking down. "No I had a boyfriend, his name was Sasuke but he was cheating on me with a girl," Naruto said getting quieter with each word. Shikamaru felt his blood boil.

"Who in the fuck would cheat on you." He snarled, Naruto clung to him tighter while whimpering, he didn't know it but he was digging his nails in Naruto's thighs, leaving behind moon crescents.

"Him, I get it, being gay is just not his thing." He said trying to calm him down.

"Naruto any straight man would fuck you, you're that damn beautiful." He defended, Naruto looked away and smiled a bit.

"Really," He asked hopefully as he slipped out of Shikamaru's arms. Shikamaru was 6'3 while Naruto stood at 5'5, the difference was obvious. He looked up as his brother cupped his cheek.

"Yes you are so pretty, you're an awesome painter, you know all the fashion trends and you wear them well. Your body would make any girl jealous, your blue eyes sparkle, and your hair is practically gold. Your heart is too pure for the world, overall you are way too good for anybody." Shikamaru said each time leaning down closer to him, Naruto looked speechless at his words but he did not react. He kissed Shikamaru, the other didn't waste time in clutching his waist in a bruising grip.

Their tongues met in a frenzy and Naruto got a taste of how an experienced man kissed. Shikamaru sucked on his tongue leaving Naruto to moan wantonly in his mouth while he thrusted against his thigh. Shikamaru used his other hand to push aside Naruto's shorts to grip his bare ass. He thrusted his hard-on against the blond who gripped his shirt tightly as he rocked back into him. Naruto whined and Shikamaru pulled back to let him breathe but sucked on his neck leaving bright crimson hickies. 

"B-Brother~" Naruto moaned as he panted in his ear, which seemed to snap Shikamaru out of his lust haze.

"Fuck I'm sorry Naruto." He cursed pulling his arms away from the smaller male, it was so quick that Naruto fell to his knees. The blond looked like he was still in his lust as he fell forward, his ass in the air with his shorts bunched up between his cheeks.

"Am I not good enough for Nii-chan?" Naruto asked sitting up to look at him, his eyes were blurry with tears, his lip gloss ruined, and new hickies blooming on his neck.

"Naruto no, we're siblings." Shikamaru grabbed his wrists to stop the blond from coming closer. Naruto pouted and looked him over.

"Let me help you Nii-chan," Naruto said licking his lips sensually as he moved forward to grasp his older brother's hard-on. Shikamaru could've pushed him away but those nimble little fingers were already pulling his belt and zipping him down. He let out a pleased sigh and released Naruto's hand who eagerly pulled him out to stroke him.

"Naruto do you know what you're doing?" Shikamaru asked as Naruto peppered his prick with kisses and licks.

"Helping Nii-chan," Naruto said with an innocent gleam in his eyes before he swallowed up his cock. Shikamaru tilted his head back as his hand came to latch onto the long blond hair. Naruto hollowed his cheeks and bobbed his head. The smooth silky feel of his older brother's cock was welcomed, and his tongue ran over the veins with appreciation. He pulled back and swallowed the precum that was coming from his tip.

Shikamaru watched in an amazing state as his brother got him off with a blowjob. He slammed the smaller boy down and had his eyes rolled over in his head from the fact that Naruto never gagged, his head was in the back of his throat but Naruto didn't feel it. He was only concentrating on bringing him to a close. 

"Fuck Naruto where did you learn this?" He wanted to know who trained this natural cock slut to take him with no gag.

"Temari-chan." He answered while he was still sucking him down greedily, Shikamaru paused at this information and pulled him off. A thick string of saliva and precum glistened on Naruto's lips and connected him to the tip of the other's cock. It was so damn sinful with that angelic face.

"Say that again." He demanded, Naruto looked away while licking up the excess fluids on his lips.

"Temari-chan taught to be." He said with a shrug. "I wanted to please Sasuke but I didn't have any female friends so I asked her. She gave me tips, and then I found out Sasuke's cheating so I never used them. You're my first."

"And last." Shikamaru found himself snapping at him. He gripped his chin and pulled him close. "You're not sucking anyone's cock you got that?"

"Yes, big brother," Naruto said excitedly. He leaned forward and took Shikamaru's slick cock in his hand. "Only Nii Chan's cock, I'll only suck his."

"Damn right you will," Shikamaru murmured and pushed his mouth back on his throbbing erection. "Get busy." 

Naruto eagerly obeyed.