Talks

"Hmm... Which one should I bring for tonight?" Touka asked herself while contemplating which shirts she should pack into her bag.

Yesterday, Yoriko had invited Touka to a sleepover at her house. Yoriko thought about it for a while before asked Touka to bring  Hinami & Kimi over as well. The more, the merrier.

It's been a month since Touka and Kaneki started dating each other. Ever since Kaneki came back from the raid and after being tortured by Yamori, it seems that he has changed.

He was no longer the timid boy Touka once knew. His words were now strong and filled with confidence with no hesitation at all. He had become a strong ghoul because he stopped denying his ghoul powers and accepted them.

Not only that part of him changed, but also he had become more...how do you say it? Hot. His appearance changed. His white hair and black nails. That made Touka fall deeper in love with him. She loved his innocent side but she didn't mind his hot side too.

But one thing that she doesn't like about his new change was how he would always have this brooding look on his face, like he's hurting inside. She could never tell what he was thinking about and seriously doubted Kaneki would tell her even if she asked him. He would just claim nothing's wrong and then rub his chin. Liar.

- Downstairs at Anteiku -

"Hey Kaneki, mind coming to my apartment later-"

"Sempai, are you that?" Kaneki moved a few steps away from Nishiki.

"What? No I'm straight you bastard!" Nishiki sighed. "I'm just saying that since Kimi's going out later so I thought maybe we could talk or something."

"What if I say no?"

"THIS IS AN ORDER FROM YOUR SENPAI." Nishiki looked menacingly at him.

"..Yes."

- Time skip to night 8pm -

NOTE!

T stands for Touka.

Y stands for Yoriko.

K stands for Kimi.

H stands for Hinami.

The girls talked about many things, school, clothes and other rubbish stuff. But Yoriko noticed they still haven't touched on topic of love yet and so decided to start it.

"Hey Touka-chan, you've been looking quite angry these days. Why? Had a quarrel with your boyfriend?" (Y)

"N-No it's just..." (T)

"Ah I also want to know why! Onee-chan, you've been really snappy recently." (H)

"Is that true Touka-chan?" (K)

Touka confessed under the pressure. "That bakaneki just haven't done anything to me even though we've been dating for a month already..." (T)

"Onii-chan?! You guys are dating?!" (H)

"Oh my, Kaneki-kun..." Kimi covered her mouth in surprise. (K)

"Hehe Touka-chan, so you want him to do something to you?" Yoriko asked while raising her eyebrow and smirking.

"N-No it's just that I-" Touka struggled to find the words.

"Okay okay we know! Just spit it out Touka-chan!" Yoriko hits her back thrice.

- Kaneki & Nishiki -

"WHAT?! YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WITH HER YET?!!!!" Nishiki shouted.

"Shhh Nishio Senpai you'll alert the neighbours!" Kaneki said while panicking.

"I can't believe you. Already a month and no progress... If it was me and Kimi, we would have already screwed."

Kaneki sighed. "That's because Kimi is dating you. I'm not like you."

"Shut your mouth. You gotta do something soon or she'll break with you, you know. Girls can't wait that long. They expect us to take the initiative although some girls take the initiative first since the guy is too dense."

"But I'm scared that I'll break her you know. Like she's so fragile that the moment I touch her she'll disappear into thin air."

"Don't be stupid, if she can handle doves, I don't see why she can't handle you. Anyway, it's her first relationship. If she's not doing anything, that means she wants you to. Try at least to kiss her."

"Easier said than done but I'll try..."

- The girls -

"You have to take the initiative, Touka-san. If Kaneki-kun don't do anything, you do it. Show him that you want him to do something. Kaneki-kun is unlike Nishiki. Nishiki is aggressive so I just let him do whatever he wants but Kaneki is like the shy type. He's good because he won't force you to do anything you don't like but he's just the type that takes too long." (K)

"I'm not sure if I get it but Onee-chan if you want to do something then go for it! Hinami will be cheering for you!" (H)

"Go for it, Touka-chan! Fight!" (Y)

"I'll try." (T)

- Next Day -

"Touka-" "Kane-"

Kaneki and Touka spoke at the same time but got cut off by each other.

"Ladies first."

"I need to talk to you after work. Come to my room later." She said.

"Okay. I need to talk to you too."

Both thinking : OH NO, DOES SHE/HE WANT TO BREAK UP?

After work, Touka waited in her room for Kaneki to arrive. A knock came on the door. She told him to come in and he did.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Touka asked.

"Um well..." Kaneki walked towards her and held her hands. He kissed her right cheek and blushed. "I like you, Touka-chan."

Her face reddened. "Y-You... I wanted to do that..." Standing on her toes, she kissed him. "Took you long enough."

Both of them blushed a lot. They spent the next hour chatting and kissing.

Yay~ Love! Hope you guys liked this chapter! I love how they're so awkward with each other <3