❤️Justin Bieber Imagines❤️

By MagnifiqueAnonyme

A little imagination never hurt no one. Step into this world, and live the life you dream of. © 2019 Magnifi... More

Justin Bieber Imagines
1) "Hold me close?"
2)"Dr.Bieber"
3)"My Everything"
4)"I broke mine, by breaking hers" (A touching story, must read)
5)"I haven't kissed before"
6)"Touch Barrier"
7)"A Prank that went wrong"
8) "That Paparazzi"
9)"Symbol of Love"
9)"Symbol of Love- PART 2"
10)♥I Love You ♥ Ⓡ
11)That time of the month! (Period!)
12)"Major Misunderstanding"
13) "Major Misunderstanding" Part 2
13)"Lovexting and Love-making" Ⓡ
14) "I'm the Lucky Belieber"
15) "She..She talked!" (For Janith)
16) "We're a Family" (For Janith)
17) "You fell asleep!"
18) "Life is so beautiful"
19)"Happy" (For Janith)
J.U.S.T.I.N B.I.E.B.E.R
20) "The Tattoo"
21) "Good Night"
22) "Jaylie" (For Baylie)
23) The Mermaid (Special)
24) A Really Romantic game Ⓡ (Aka-ARRG)
25) Broken (ARRG-Part 2)
26) "Put You Down" Ⓡ (For Baylie)
27) "Daddy! I want one!" Ⓡ
28) "Valentines Children"
29) "Storybook Ending" (For Baylie)
30) "Storybook Ending" Part 2 Ⓡ (For Baylie)
31) "Tragedy" (For Janith)
32) "Don't separate our destiny"(For Chelsea)
33) "Mamacita, Always lock the door." Ⓡ
34) "I Hate You, Not." (For Evelyn) Ⓡ
35) "Tom and Jerry" (For Anya) Ⓡ
36) "I woke up as JB's Girlfriend!" Ⓡ (For Felicia)
37) Shorties <3
38) "Caught In The Act"
39) "Challenge Accepted!" (Special)
40)"Bottles of Love" Ⓡ
41) "Sexy Things"
Belieber∞ ?
42) "Thought Of You" Ⓡ
43) "So Fly" (For Trisha)
44) "The Biebers" (For Jada)
45) "You, Me, The bed." Ⓡ (For Raven)
46) "A Second Chance?" Ⓡ (For Sierra)
47) "Happily Ever After" Ⓡ (For Heather)
48) "Love doesn't go unrecognized"Ⓡ(For Jasmine)
Some Issues You Gotta Know ASAP!
49) "Boxing" (For Chloe)
✍Ⅼ
50) 50th Imagine! ❤
51) "Sweet Saturday" Ⓡ
52) "Love Hurts"
53) "Yours Only" (For Mia)
54) "It wants, what it wants."
55) "Lil Bieber" (For Brianna)
56) "Mutual Feelings" (For Mya) Ⓡ
57) "The Accidental Love"
58) "You"
59) "All I Want Is You This Christmas"
60) "Santa Got Late"
61) "Safe and Sound"
62) "Without You"
63) "Minimagines #1"
64) "New Year's Wish"
65) "A Prince Without His Princess"
66) "In Sickness And In Health"
67) "This Is Love"
68) "Minimagines #2"
69) "For You"
➶Love Is In The Air ❤
✿ B I R T H D A Y ✿
71) "Minimagines #3"
73) "What If.."
74) "Queen Of Cars, King of Hearts." Ⓡ (For Natasha)
My Paranoid Rants.
75) "Room No- 411."
I have resurrected! O;-)
♥ A Letter To All My Beautiful Readers ♥
76) "Purpose"

70) "Bad Example" Ⓡ

8.4K 145 43
By MagnifiqueAnonyme

You were at Justin's house with Jazmine, and Jaxon for the week. Justin, your boyfriend of 2 years thought it would great if you accompanied him while his parents were gone for a trip, leaving him to babysit his siblings. He somehow coaxed you into staying with him, and said that you both would be 'practicing parenting' because someday the both of you would have kids.. 'alot of them' as your Jay says. 

It was 7:00 in the evening, and you were gone to pick up Jaxon, from his friend's house while Justin was at home, staying with Jazzy. Choosing the opposite gender as a companion is very normal for kids, and Jazzy and Jaxon were no exception. Jazzy always chose Justin, even though she liked you. Jaxon too, always chose you, no matter how close he is with Justin. 

You knocked on the door holding Jaxon's hand, and Justin opened it in a few seconds. You both exchanged smiles, and pecked each other's lips before you stepped into the house. Jaxon squeezed his way into the house when he watched you both lean in to kiss. 

"I made us dinner, baby." Justin said, as he followed you into your room. "Oh, yes! I'm starving." You said, and smiled cheekily at him. He chucked, and said "Let me go check on Jax babe, I'll be downstairs." You nodded, and he left the room.

You changed into some comfortable set of clothes, and walked downstairs to find Justin and Jaxon seated at the dining table. You sat on the chair next to Justin, and looked at Jaxon happily munching on something. You smiled, and decided to break the silence by asking him something general.

"So, what did you learn today at school Jax?" You asked, and grabbed two burgers, handing one to Justin while keeping one for yourself. You took a bite, and waited for Jaxon respond. Justin too took a few bites, waiting for Jaxon to swallow then answer your question. 

"I learnt about alot of things! But mainly I learnt about the 'S' word, Y/n." He said, and your eyes widened. 

It better not be what you're thinking of! Not the word that ends with X and starts with S and has an E in the middle! No way, he's too young for that. 

"The what word?" Justin said, and choked on his food while his eyes widened just like yours. He was a little shocked at his brother's sudden knowledge about some inappropriate subjects. 

"The s-e-x word!" He said loudly, with pride. From the way he said that, you were doubtful about his knowledge on the subject. He wouldn't say it that way if he knew what it was. You gulped hard, and nodded. 

"What exactly did you learn?" You asked, looking at Justin's face, then back at Jaxon.

"Everything Y/n! It sounded so gross but I-" Jaxon started, and out of nowhere, he put on an ear splitting grin.

"You what Jaxon!?" Justin asked, a little nervous, thinking how his little brother of hardly 10 years of age, knows something about this. You looked at Justin's face, and he looked back at you, raising his eyebrows. You turned to look at Jaxon, and Justin repeated his words before that little boy decided to open up.

"I can't wait to try it with a real girl!" He said, and hungrily ate his food. 

"No Jaxon, you're too young for that buddy. And you can't just do it with any girl." Justin added, and you raised your eyebrows at him. First of all, that lad is too young to know this. Second of all, 'doing it with a real girl' is secondary! It ain't important!

"Okay, what if I could try it with Jazzy?" He asked, making the both of you literally spit your food out in shock.

"No!" You both said in chorus. 

"No Jax, no oh god. Don't even think about it buddy, it's not appropriate for your age. And Jazzy is your sister! You don't do it to your sister. Do you understand?" Justin said, leaning over the table hitting his groin on the table while in the process. You gasped, and quickly shut your mouth.

"Yeah, thanks dad." Jaxon breathed out, getting on Justin's nerves. You gripped Justin's shirt, and shook your head, signalling him to calm his nerves down.

"Look Jaxon... whatever you learnt about, you don't do it at your age. Wait until you grow up, and find a nice girl whom you love to death, and want to show her how much she means to you. That time, nobody will stop you, and that includes Justin too." You said, and rubbed Justin's knuckles hoping he would just hold his temper. 

"Really Y/n?" He asked, with hopeful eyes. Damn it, he's just like his brother. 

"Umm, yeah." You said hesitantly and flashed a smile. He smiled back, and ran from the table to his room without another word. 

"Jesus Christ, that was awkward." Justin breathed out, and you sighed loudly.

"I know right? It's just he knows something, either nothing nor everything. And knowing just something about almost anything will be of no help. It's like a half baked cake." You said, and turned your gaze to Justin's. 

He chuckled softly before groaning, while touching his groin. "Justin, are you okay?" You asked, with concern in your voice. He quickly nodded 'No', and hid his face on the table. 

"Get me some ice, Y/n! Ooh!" He said, groaning at the end. You nodded, and ran to the refridgerator. You opened it, and found an ice-pack. You grabbed it, and turned around to find Justin standing in front of you, with a smirk on his face. You raised your eyebrows in confusion, and stood there awkwardly.

"Ice?" You asked, and held out your hand to him. He grabbed it, but instead of keeping it, he approached you until your back was against the refridgerator and his chest was pressing onto yours. 

"Umm, I thought you said you were hurt?" You asked him awkwardly. He nodded, and stared into your eyes without a single distraction. 

"Yup. I am hurt. Look it's.." He started, and bucked his groin into yours before whispering "Swollen." to the side of your eyes, with a deep-frustrated voice. For some odd reason, it turned you on and put you in the mood. 

He brushed his nose against yours as he stared into your eyes, and you threw your hands around his neck, playing along with him. His hot breath hit your lips, and he watched you close your eyes in anticipation. He smiled, and cocked his head to the side before placing his lips on yours firmly. 

No matter how many times you've kissed him, you still feel all flustered, dizzy, and have weak knees everytime he kisses you. Your stomach did flips and somersaults as usual accompanied by those big, fluttering butterflies in the pit of your stomach. Your heart raced and totally skipped off the charts, if there was a machine to monitor it though. You pulled him closer to you, making him smile in satisfaction. You hungrily kissed him back, and decided to tease him a little by not giving access to the inside of your mouth.

He didn't seem to care much. He raised his other hand, and lifted your shirt up with one hand. You didn't mind, and let him do what he wanted to do. Before you could realize what was happening, he pressed the frozen ice-pack to your waist, making you instantly wince and part your lips in surprise. He smirked, and shoved his tongue inside you, while he played around with the ice-pack everytime you hesitated to give in. He finally put the ice weapon down, and held your hips in his warm hands still kissing you sweetly, and lovingly. 

His hands slowly went below your thighs, and he bent a little to swiftly pick you up against him. You giggled and wrapped your legs around his torso, pushing his head to your chest. He hurriedly walked into the bedroom you both shared, and locked it just in case Jaxon or Jazzy walk in. He quickly dropped you on the bed, and pushed your hands up. He pecked your lips gently, as he gracefully peeled of your top. You too, imitated his movements, and nearly ripped it off.

Only god knows why you both were in such a hurry. He lightly pushed you, making you lay down on your back. He took another second to slide your shorts down your freshly waxed legs, and threw it along with the rest of the clothes. Within seconds, his pants were off, and both of you were left only in underwear, and you in lingerie. 

He hovered over your frame, and balanced his weight on his elbows. He kissed your lips once again, but this time, continued kissing your soft and tender skin all over your neck and shoulders. His hot breath fanned over your skin, warming you up. He sneakily reached behind you, and unclasped your bra without your knowledge. He pulled it off of you, without you ever feeling the fabric nudge against your skin. 

He peppered your chest with little wet kisses, while his hands rested at your waist, drawing patterns with his thumb. His mouth slowly captivated one of your bosoms, kissing it ever so softly. He hungrily lapped at it, like a baby. He softly ground his teeth together, not enough to hurt you, but make you feel pleasurable pain. You pushed your chest forward, to get more of it. He repeated the same thing to your other one, so it doesn't go neglected. 

When he was done, and satisfied with the way you felt, he started leaving sloppy kisses from the middle of your chest, until the waistband of your intimate. Runninng his hands from your ankle, to your inner thighs, he tried something new. He dragged the piece of clothing down with his teeth, making the aniticipation in your core grow more and more. 

He spent a little time kissing your thighs, then finally relieving you from the frustration by pecking your core in a demanding way. Just that one kiss, sent jolts through your body. You felt like you were getting electrocuted. He split your legs, and his face disappeared. You felt his tongue dip into your core, and grabbed ahold of the sheets. "Oh!" you moaned slowly, and lowly. You couldn't resist squirming, and kept wiggling like a worm. He locked your legs around his neck, and held you firmly against the bed. His tongue was warmer than your steamy core, and it only added to the pleasure you already felt. Determined to push you over the edge, he brought his talented fingers to use. He pushed his longest finger into your core, and moved it in all the directions that were possible. 

"Justin.." you breathed out, as he watched you enjoy whatever he was doing to you. Your chest was moving up and down with his motions, and your eyes rolled to the back of your head. He was clearly amazed by the way you were reacting, and it only motivated him. He added one more finger, now pushing them in and out of you at a fast pace. You were on cloud nine when he decided to withdraw. He just thought you were having too much of fun.. without him. 

Before you could snap, he positioned himself in such a way, that he was inbetween your legs. His forehead was on yours, and before he pushed himself into you, he gave you the most lascivious wink you could have ever witnessed. It was so lubricious, it turned you on even more. His caramel eyes were now coffee bean colored. As you stared into each other's eyes, his hips slowly bucked into yours, sending his member through your walls. You screwed your eyes shut, when you felt his tip nudge and stretch your walls. You hammered your colored nails into his back, as he slowly buried his member deep inside you. 

He gasped loudly, at how warm and tight you were. To him, what your centre gave him, is the tightest and most passionate hug a person can ever get. His chest crushed yours as he slowly drilled his member into and out of you at an increasing pace. Slowly, you felt your hormones go out of control and crazy for more of this feeling. Lust, desire, and love were all mixed together in the air, making both of you fall into a drunken state. The feeling was so toxic, and it was something you both never felt before. 

Both of you mewled like a new born kitty, and moaned like a hungry puppy. Out of desperation, Justin kissed your lips passionately, taking your bottom lip between both of his, pulling it towards his direction. He pulled away, as sweet tension started building in his gut, overwhelming him. You too, felt knots being tied up in the pit of your stomach, as he drove in and out of your centre at a tremendous pace. 

"Y/n.. baby..-" Justin cried out in the crook of your neck. 

You gripped his back, and he grabbed the head board of the bed, for balance. He was greedy, and wanted more of you. He wanted you to feel him, and he wanted to feel you. He grunted phrases that were foreign to you, right beside your ears. You felt it coming, and you knew he wasn't far from letting go either. You were at the peak of pleasure, feeling your bottled emotions slowly release. With one last thrust, he hit the most sensitive spot in your centre, for the millionth time. You screamed out loud, not caring who was hearing this and convulsed underneath him. He groaned out loudly, the vibrations sending aftershocks into your core, and let go of himself. 

He breathed onto your neck, as he covered both of your sheerly sweat covered bodies underneath the covers. Neither of you knew what took over the both of you. 

"I love you so much babe. I'm not saying this because of what we did.. although it was the best one of my life." Justin whispered into your ears, as he pulled you close to his chest. 

"I love you too.." you said, with your voice almost inaudible. 

"What was that sweetheart?" He asked, with an obvious tone, knowing how flustered and blushy you become after nights like this. You still cannot get over that one single thing, and he'll tease you everytime, because he thinks it's so cute.

"Mmhm." you moaned (in the general way). You hid your face in his chest, and turned dark shades of crimson. 

"Aww, babe." He cooed, and softly kissed the top of your head. 

"Hey Justin! Brother! You're a bad example!" You both heard Jaxon yell from outside, while he banged on the door. 

"Oops." Justin whispered, and chuckled, making you giggle with him. 

❤ Love is the only drug that I encourage you to take. Once you take it, no rehab can fix it. Trust me, it feels good.

- Hey loves! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in while. But I'm back, and I've got some seriously good imagines coming up. And thank you so much for 448K reads and 6K votes. I feel so good because of you beautiful people. I love you all, not only for the votes or comments, but for all your support and love. Also, if you liked the imagine, remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!

March 1st: Justin will turn 21. I will turn 16. <3 I'm so excited, oh gosh. I still can't believe I was born on the same day my hero was born! (I didn't mean to brag, whoops.)

Twitter: @MrsAnyaBieber (I follow back!) 

Also check out: Justin Bieber Dirty One Shots 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.6K 36
"I have no one but you. My family already left me, I can't let you go too." ** © 2017 Naermy all rights reserved.
1.9K 415 16
There are moments in our life which you want to forget and just want to move on but you can't seem to forget it. Delete all those sad moments and re...
284K 3.2K 82
@justinbieber liked your picture @justinbieber started following you Hello guys! I saw a lot of people were doing this kind of story so I though I...
30.5K 887 8
Your life is just as normal as every other teenage's life. You've got an older brother, and a mom and dad that loves you dearly, or so you thought. ...