53) "Yours Only" (For Mia)

♥❤ ♥ Listen to 'Love Me Harder' and 'Best Mistake' both by Ariana Grande while reading this for better effects! ♥❤ ♥

Mia's P.O.V:

"I'll be right back Mia, why don't you check what movies are on TV?" Justin asked me, while he took his buzzing phone and hurriedly ran into the room we shared. "Sure.." I assured him. "Justin!" I yelled. "Yeah?!" He asked me. "I love you!" I told him. He gave me a thumbs up and ran into the room. I know its weird I told him that at an odd time, but I just had a bad feeling. Its been this way since he came home late last night. I have this gut-wrenching feeling, like something bad is going to happen. I didn't care much in the beginning, but now its killing me inside. Something is wrong. I told him I loved him, and he didn't even say it back. Maybe I'm being too suspicious. Its alright Mia, calm down. 

I sat down on the couch, and switched on the TV. I flipped through the channels, searching for some movie that we could watch together. It's only 7:00 in the evening, and there better be something good to watch. I was changing the channels quickly, but something caught my eye- "Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin- New Couple on the Block"

I swore to Justin that I'd never believe these kind of crappy news about him when we once fought, but this.. I have a feeling it could be true. I listened to it and watched it carefully- "Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin were seen together today in various places. They were seen running errands, having lunch together, and at last in Justin's studio. Hailey was straddling Justin in one of the photos, hugging and holding  each other tightly. He was holding her waist as she wrapped her legs around his waist. They were pretty close to each other. We are happy for Justin, but on the other hand, what about his girlfriend Mia? Stay tuned to know more!" 

That was it. I lost my temper. Anger was rushing through my veins, mixed with hurt. I trusted him. I loved him. I believed him. I thought he'd never do this. Now this is not just any other false news! Its all real! The pictures! They were real! He wasn't home during the day for real too! If you don't believe me, look at it yourself! (Media -->)

Justin came out of the room, with his phone inside his pocket now. I didn't change the channel. "So what did you find?" Justin asked me, sitting beside me. My eyes were already red, and puffy, with my breathing irregular. "I found a very sexy photo of Hailey Baldwin straddling you, Justin." I said, raising my voice word after word. 

His eyes widened when he saw the TV screen, filled with pictures of him and her, and he heard someone talk on what they did today too. "Mia.." He started. I stood up and cut him off- "YOU DON'T HAVE TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING. That was probably her you were talking to on the phone. I believed you and loved you, Justin. Thank you so much for teaching me how to BACKSTAB someone!" I yelled at his fucking face and ran to the room we shared. I opened the closet, and pulled all my clothes from the shelves, and stuffed them into my bag as I cried, and struggled for air to breathe. 

"Mia, let me explain babe please.." He told me, as he entered the room. "Don't you 'Babe' me. Hailey Baldwin is your 'Babe'. Go 'BABE' her!" I answered in hurt, and emphasized the word 'Babe' while talking. "Please Mia?" He asked me holding my hand. "No, No, No!" I told repeatedly. "Babe, just let me ex-" "NO! THANK YOU! SAVE THAT SHIT!" I cut him off. He was holding my hand tightly, not letting me go. I somehow got out of his grip, and ran out of the house as fast as I could. 

I rushed out of the house, and threw my bags into the car I bought, with my money. I pushed the key into the hole, and started the car. "Mia! Wait!" I heard him bang the window of my side. "Listen to me, please don't leave me!" I didn't bother to look at his sorry face, and I started reversing, and found my way out of his house. 

As soon as I reached the apartment I owned, which is about a mile away from his, I barged into my own house slamming the door closed. I didn't bother to change my clothes or anything. I just ran to my room, and laid down, crying my eyes out thinking of how much of a fool I was. Ofcourse, why would he want me? He'd want models like her, or like Kylie or Kendall Jenner. Why me? I'm just an ordinary girl.