❤️Justin Bieber Imagines❤️

By MagnifiqueAnonyme

A little imagination never hurt no one. Step into this world, and live the life you dream of. © 2019 Magnifi... More

Justin Bieber Imagines
1) "Hold me close?"
2)"Dr.Bieber"
3)"My Everything"
4)"I broke mine, by breaking hers" (A touching story, must read)
5)"I haven't kissed before"
6)"Touch Barrier"
7)"A Prank that went wrong"
8) "That Paparazzi"
9)"Symbol of Love"
9)"Symbol of Love- PART 2"
10)♥I Love You ♥ Ⓡ
11)That time of the month! (Period!)
12)"Major Misunderstanding"
13) "Major Misunderstanding" Part 2
13)"Lovexting and Love-making" Ⓡ
14) "I'm the Lucky Belieber"
15) "She..She talked!" (For Janith)
16) "We're a Family" (For Janith)
17) "You fell asleep!"
18) "Life is so beautiful"
19)"Happy" (For Janith)
J.U.S.T.I.N B.I.E.B.E.R
20) "The Tattoo"
21) "Good Night"
22) "Jaylie" (For Baylie)
23) The Mermaid (Special)
24) A Really Romantic game Ⓡ (Aka-ARRG)
25) Broken (ARRG-Part 2)
26) "Put You Down" Ⓡ (For Baylie)
27) "Daddy! I want one!" Ⓡ
28) "Valentines Children"
29) "Storybook Ending" (For Baylie)
30) "Storybook Ending" Part 2 Ⓡ (For Baylie)
31) "Tragedy" (For Janith)
32) "Don't separate our destiny"(For Chelsea)
33) "Mamacita, Always lock the door." Ⓡ
34) "I Hate You, Not." (For Evelyn) Ⓡ
35) "Tom and Jerry" (For Anya) Ⓡ
36) "I woke up as JB's Girlfriend!" Ⓡ (For Felicia)
37) Shorties <3
38) "Caught In The Act"
39) "Challenge Accepted!" (Special)
40)"Bottles of Love" Ⓡ
41) "Sexy Things"
Belieber∞ ?
42) "Thought Of You" Ⓡ
43) "So Fly" (For Trisha)
44) "The Biebers" (For Jada)
45) "You, Me, The bed." Ⓡ (For Raven)
46) "A Second Chance?" Ⓡ (For Sierra)
47) "Happily Ever After" Ⓡ (For Heather)
48) "Love doesn't go unrecognized"Ⓡ(For Jasmine)
Some Issues You Gotta Know ASAP!
49) "Boxing" (For Chloe)
✍Ⅼ
50) 50th Imagine! ❤
51) "Sweet Saturday" Ⓡ
53) "Yours Only" (For Mia)
54) "It wants, what it wants."
55) "Lil Bieber" (For Brianna)
56) "Mutual Feelings" (For Mya) Ⓡ
57) "The Accidental Love"
58) "You"
59) "All I Want Is You This Christmas"
60) "Santa Got Late"
61) "Safe and Sound"
62) "Without You"
63) "Minimagines #1"
64) "New Year's Wish"
65) "A Prince Without His Princess"
66) "In Sickness And In Health"
67) "This Is Love"
68) "Minimagines #2"
69) "For You"
➶Love Is In The Air ❤
70) "Bad Example" Ⓡ
✿ B I R T H D A Y ✿
71) "Minimagines #3"
73) "What If.."
74) "Queen Of Cars, King of Hearts." Ⓡ (For Natasha)
My Paranoid Rants.
75) "Room No- 411."
I have resurrected! O;-)
♥ A Letter To All My Beautiful Readers ♥
76) "Purpose"

52) "Love Hurts"

8.2K 157 22
By MagnifiqueAnonyme

You were standing in the middle of the road, with your bags, in the middle of the night, under the rain. No where to go. Your boyfriend of a year was cheating on you, and to be honest he never loved you. He said that by himself. Tears were gushing out of your eyes, not knowing whom to talk to. You took your phone out, and it was almost going to die. You searched the contacts, and found 'Justin :)' Your bestest friend.You immediately called him. 

Justin: Hey beautiful! Whatcha doin' up so late? 

Y/n: Ju-Justin, I caught him cheating! There was a- A girl was on top of him, Justin! He told me he never loved me by himself! 

Justin: Shit, I knew this would come. Y/n stop crying, where are you? I'll pick you up.

Y/n: I'm near the park.. Thank you for all this Justin, I-I..

Justin: Its alright, Its my duty. Don't cry, I'll be there in a few minutes, beautiful don't cry.

Y/n: Okay, I'll se-see you.

You said, and cut the call. You couldn't stop crying, and you didn't know what to do. You saw a car pull up, and you find Justin running outside the car, to get you inside. "Y/n!" He yelled, and pulled your hand. You dropped your bags, and hugged him tightly, not caring that both of you are standing under the sudden and heavy downpour. You sobbed, and cried loudly into his chest. He rubbed his hands on your back, and calmed you down. 

"Y/n come on, get inside, you'll get sick." He said, and lifted you off the ground and walked you to the car, and put you inside. He got your bags and threw them behind. He pushed the key into the hole, and the car roared to life, and sped down the street. He parked the car, and brought you out and into the house. 

You went inside, and stood with your back against the walls, slouching to the ground with your face in your hands. "Y/n, please come on stop crying sweetheart. Lets get you dried, come upstairs." He said, and pulled you towards him. Tears involuntarily kept flowing down your pink, kissable cheeks. He handed you a towel, a hair-dryer and his over-sized t-shirt for you to change. You changed into his clothes, and you sat down on the couch in the hall, thinking of why you deserved this kind of punishment. Why you were such a fool to that guy you loved. 

Justin was sitting right next to you, telling you calming and soothing phrases. You couldn't help the sudden outburst, and balled his shirt in your hands, and cried onto his chest once again. "Y/n- P-please don't cry, I can't watch you like this." He said, his voice cracking. Just then, your ex- boyfriend of a cheater was at the door, yelling your name. 

Justin stood in front of him, keeping him away from you. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE Y/N?" He yelled at your face. "ITS BECAUSE YOU FUCKING CHEATED YOU DICKHEAD" Justin yelled back. "Shut up, I'm talking to her, idiot." He said. And that triggered your temper. "SHUT UP Y/ExBF/n YOU'RE A LIAR. YOU CHEATED ON ME. I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING I SHOULD. YOU STILL TURNED AGAINST ME AND FUCKED THAT FUCKING SLUT. DON'T YOU FUCKING CALL JUSTIN AN IDIOT BECAUSE HE ISN'T AND YOU ARE. HE WILL NEVER HURT ME LIKE YOU DO EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF THE DAY. GET A LIFE!" You yelled and shut the door on his face, for real. You heard him groan in pain, but he deserved it when you thought of all the bruises, cuts, and wounds he gave you on your body. 

Just after that, you heard him yell "Bitch". You watched Justin open the door, and storm out of the house. You ran after him, and found him hitting your ex, "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU FUCKING SAY?" Justin yelled before he kicked him and punched him like an animal. You were frightened at this sight. You never knew Justin could behave like this. You always believed that physical abuse is never the answer to have your way with someone. 

You heard your ex groan, and scream in pain. You saw his shirt with blood. He ran away from Justin, as soon as Justin turned to look at you. He walked into the house and slammed the door shut. You ran to get the first aid kit to help Justin with his wounds, because he was also hit badly by your ex. 

You came back, and tore his shirt with a pair of scissors. You cleaned the blood, and applied anti-septic cream. You taped them with surgical tape, to make sure water doesn't touch it. You were doing the same to the other wounds when Justin said "I told you not to fall for him, Y/n, didn't I?". You were taken aback by his question. He did. He said that the first day. "Didn't I Y/n!? Answer me!" He yelled a little.

He snatched the kit and all those things in your hands, and threw them. You backed away as he walked towards you. "I told you! You didn't listen to me! Now look at what he's done to you!" He yelled, holding your arms. "What a-are you talking about, Justin?!" You stuttered. "Y/n, you think I don't know? I saw it Y/n.." He said, looking directly into your eyes. 

Oh shit. You thought to yourself. When you hugged him and cried in the rain, he must've seen the bruises, and the cuts on your body. "Theres nothing- Justin.. Wh-what are you talking about?" you still tried to cover it up. "Come with me." He said through gritted teeth, and pulled you upstairs, into his room. He pushed you in front of the mirror, with him behind you. "Roll that down, a little." He said, with anger fuming in his tone. "N-no.. there isn't an-anything underneath that-" You said, only to be cut off by him "I said roll that down, Y/n!". You started crying, as you pulled the shirt down, revealing all the cuts and bruises your ex caused you.

"Is this all nothing? Tell me Y/n, is this really nothing?!" He asked you, pointing out all those cuts and bruises visible to his eyes. "Justin.." you started, and couldn't finish your sentence. "See what he's done to you! Especially how he broke you, inside.." He said, and turned you to face him. He took your hands off the shirt, and put it back up. "I deserved it, Justin.." You breathed out. He glared at you when you said that. He pushed you against a wall, holding your arms tightly. 

"You deserved that? Huh? No. I'll tell you what you fucking deserve!" He started and continued "You deserved to be loved! You deserve to be kept like a princess! Let me tell you, If It was me I would've told you everyday how much you mean to me, how much I love you. I would've made love to you every single time you felt insecure. I would've made you feel on top of the world. I would've proposed to you, and married you. We could've moved into a big house and I would've made love to you again and again every night to show you how much I fucking love you so fucking much. I would've told our kids about how we came together and how beautiful you are inside out. By the end of all of this when I have nothing but grey hair, I would've taken my last breath and died right there in your arms Y/n! I would've!" He said, leaving you breathless, and bringing tears to your eyes again. 

"Don't you see how much I fucking love you with every inch of my fucking heart! I LOVE YOU Y/N. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IT HURTS ME." He said, yelling the last part. He freed your arms, and walked away from you in frustration, running his hands through his soft, dirty blonde hair. Words he said echoed in your mind.

I would've died right there in your arms Y/n, I would' have!

I fucking love you with every inch of my fucking heart!

I love you so much it hurts me!

"Justin wait!" you yelled, and ran after him. "What?!" He asked you still angry from the heated argument. "I love you, too." You whispered. "Yeah ri- Wait, what?" He asked you, as his face softened. "What'd you say?" He asked you, holding your hands, looking straight into your eyes. "I fucking love you with every inch of my fucking heart too, Justin.." you said, and hugged him tightly as he smiled in happiness. 

You pulled away, only to get pushed against the walls with his hands on the sides of your head. His honey brown orbs were staring into your chocolate ones, filled with love. His head was slowly leaning in. Your eyes closed by itself, but his were still watching your closed ones. His warm, pink, and plump lips touched your lips. Fireworks went off in your mind. Butterflies erupted everywhere, you wanted to puke. Your knees were getting weak, your body felt like jelly. His hands held your waist, as he tilted his head, and licked your bottom lip for entrance. One of his hands, was under one of your thighs, lifting it to allow himself move closer to you. When he lifted your thigh, you gasped in surprise, allowing him to shove his tongue inside you. A tear slipped out, when you thought of how hard it must have been for to watch you and your ex together when he's been in love with you like this

He pulled away, and leaned his forehead against yours. His breath hit your lips. He whispered "I love you so much Y/n, you can't even guess how much.." and you smiled. You said "I love you too, Justin. What I felt for that asshole isn't love. This is love. I feel it for you. I love only you, and I don't want anyone else.." He smiled, and re-connected your lips with his. 

He will come for you. He will stare into your eyes, and get lost in them as he tells you how beautiful you are. He will hold you when you think he'll let go. He will stand by your side when the whole world is against you. Your happiness will be his happiness. He will survive even if you stab knives into him, but he will die when you walk away from him. He will come for you, just wait. 

- Aww, I love this imagine personally. Anyways what do y'all think? Thank you again for all the 284K+ reads and 3400+ votes! I love you guys, and I hope y'all know that! Until then VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE! :D Bye loves! Next up- Mia's Requested Imagine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 415 16
There are moments in our life which you want to forget and just want to move on but you can't seem to forget it. Delete all those sad moments and re...
130K 4.6K 36
"I have no one but you. My family already left me, I can't let you go too." ** © 2017 Naermy all rights reserved.
383K 2.2K 199
@justinbieber liked your post @justinbieber commented on your picture @justinbieber started following you Cover by: @imallyg
Take Me By Ashley

Fanfiction

234K 7.5K 56
We all put up walls, but we never expected them to be knocked down by someone we never saw coming.