❤️Justin Bieber Imagines❤️

By MagnifiqueAnonyme

A little imagination never hurt no one. Step into this world, and live the life you dream of. © 2019 Magnifi... More

Justin Bieber Imagines
1) "Hold me close?"
2)"Dr.Bieber"
3)"My Everything"
4)"I broke mine, by breaking hers" (A touching story, must read)
5)"I haven't kissed before"
6)"Touch Barrier"
7)"A Prank that went wrong"
8) "That Paparazzi"
9)"Symbol of Love"
9)"Symbol of Love- PART 2"
10)♥I Love You ♥ Ⓡ
11)That time of the month! (Period!)
12)"Major Misunderstanding"
13) "Major Misunderstanding" Part 2
13)"Lovexting and Love-making" Ⓡ
14) "I'm the Lucky Belieber"
15) "She..She talked!" (For Janith)
16) "We're a Family" (For Janith)
17) "You fell asleep!"
18) "Life is so beautiful"
19)"Happy" (For Janith)
J.U.S.T.I.N B.I.E.B.E.R
20) "The Tattoo"
21) "Good Night"
22) "Jaylie" (For Baylie)
23) The Mermaid (Special)
24) A Really Romantic game Ⓡ (Aka-ARRG)
25) Broken (ARRG-Part 2)
26) "Put You Down" Ⓡ (For Baylie)
27) "Daddy! I want one!" Ⓡ
28) "Valentines Children"
30) "Storybook Ending" Part 2 Ⓡ (For Baylie)
31) "Tragedy" (For Janith)
32) "Don't separate our destiny"(For Chelsea)
33) "Mamacita, Always lock the door." Ⓡ
34) "I Hate You, Not." (For Evelyn) Ⓡ
35) "Tom and Jerry" (For Anya) Ⓡ
36) "I woke up as JB's Girlfriend!" Ⓡ (For Felicia)
37) Shorties <3
38) "Caught In The Act"
39) "Challenge Accepted!" (Special)
40)"Bottles of Love" Ⓡ
41) "Sexy Things"
Belieber∞ ?
42) "Thought Of You" Ⓡ
43) "So Fly" (For Trisha)
44) "The Biebers" (For Jada)
45) "You, Me, The bed." Ⓡ (For Raven)
46) "A Second Chance?" Ⓡ (For Sierra)
47) "Happily Ever After" Ⓡ (For Heather)
48) "Love doesn't go unrecognized"Ⓡ(For Jasmine)
Some Issues You Gotta Know ASAP!
49) "Boxing" (For Chloe)
✍Ⅼ
50) 50th Imagine! ❤
51) "Sweet Saturday" Ⓡ
52) "Love Hurts"
53) "Yours Only" (For Mia)
54) "It wants, what it wants."
55) "Lil Bieber" (For Brianna)
56) "Mutual Feelings" (For Mya) Ⓡ
57) "The Accidental Love"
58) "You"
59) "All I Want Is You This Christmas"
60) "Santa Got Late"
61) "Safe and Sound"
62) "Without You"
63) "Minimagines #1"
64) "New Year's Wish"
65) "A Prince Without His Princess"
66) "In Sickness And In Health"
67) "This Is Love"
68) "Minimagines #2"
69) "For You"
➶Love Is In The Air ❤
70) "Bad Example" Ⓡ
✿ B I R T H D A Y ✿
71) "Minimagines #3"
73) "What If.."
74) "Queen Of Cars, King of Hearts." Ⓡ (For Natasha)
My Paranoid Rants.
75) "Room No- 411."
I have resurrected! O;-)
♥ A Letter To All My Beautiful Readers ♥
76) "Purpose"

29) "Storybook Ending" (For Baylie)

12.3K 131 17
By MagnifiqueAnonyme

Dedicated to my beloved bestie, Baylie. <3 I love you so much, even though we don't know each other in real. 

You, live a life, that every girl wants. You have everything, fame, money, fans, and you also have every girl's dream boy, Justin Bieber, as the love of your life. How much more better can life get? You have been dating Justin, for the past 2 years, and it has been a complete bliss. You healed his broken heart. And he has shown you the finer things in life. 

Today is the day, when both your hearts are around each other's finger. Yes, you're getting married. To who? Him, Justin Bieber! There might be an age difference, but you guys just proved that the doubters are wrong. 

You and Justin have been the hottest news, on magazines, on TV, on twitter, on facebook, you name it. All of your fans and his Beliebers have been going crazy. You're having the world's biggest wedding. Trust me, it's happening for 2 days! Yes! And Justin invited all his Beliebers too! Which means that, half of America will be there for your wedding. Wow. And he is also inviting his fans from Indonesia, Japan, India, China, Russia, Canada. (He's flying them here!) And Hollywood people are coming too! (OMG, If I were you... Idk..) 

DAY 1: Party 

"You ready?" Justin asked you, as he wrapped his hands around your waist, resting his head on your shoulder, and looking at your beautiful self, at the mirror. Day 1 is a party. You are getting married tomorrow! So today is just going to be a PARTY! With performances, and events. He was wearing a Tux, and you were wearing a really cute dress, that matches with his outfit. You said "As I'll ever be!" and giggled.

He said "We're the hottest couple, ever." and you said "Yep, can't deny the truth!" and you both laughed. Pattie came into the room and said "I'm sorry to interrupt the little love scene going on in here, but you both need to get out. Guests are flooding in!" and You said "Oh god, I'm so excited!! We're coming!" and She left the room. Justin turned you around, and you both just stared into each other's eyes. He said "Give me a kiss" and you leaned in, but he cuts you off and said "In the cheek" and you kissed him, leaving a mark, with your lipstick.

 You said "Oh no, Justin you have lip color, I'll help you clean-" and he said "Nope, don't. Let them know." You laughed and said "You're weird!" He smiled and replied "Yep Yep" and you both go out, and welcome the guests. 

The party is happening in this hotel, and Justin had to book the hotel for 3 days. You both walk out, and cameras everywhere.. and the flashes were like lightning, leaving you blind everytime someone clicks a picture of you both. You said to Justin "I can't see.. It's making me blind." and He shouted out to those, "Guys! No Photos now! My wife is getting uncomfortable!" wait, did he say "my wife"? You're not married, Yet. 

You guys saw some performances, and had fun drinking and eating all kinds of junk. Meanwhile, you invited Selena too, because in nature, she's nice. She came to the party, and spent a few minutes with you. And when Justin came to see you, she left. He said "It's fine, She's gone for good." and you said "Okay" and went along with him. 

You both took pictures with EVERY single guest. Jayden? Taylor? Beyonce? Rihanna? Justin Timberlake? Vanessa Hudgens? Ashley Tisdale? Zac Effron? Miley? (And more!) As the party got over, you guys had a little family time. And then later, when everyone left, you guys headed up to your room. 

"Justin, I don't wanna walk 30 stairs up. And you're drunk.. Haha, you think we can make it?" You said, standing on the staircase. He said "Babe, you're drunk too..I don't wanna go in the elevator babe.." and you dragged him by his shiny coat, into the elevator. You both were laughing your arses out, for nothing. When you guys were in the fifth floor, he said "Babe! Did you listen to what Taylor said? 'I can't believe you're getting married!'" He mocked her, in a female voice. You threw your head back in laughter, and fell on him, pressing him against the side of the elevator. He wrapped his arms around you and laughed along. 

You said "Jussstin, there's nooo place in the elevatorrrrr" and he said "Yeeeah, I can seeeee that." and you took off your heels, and threw them on the floor. (GIRL! THEY'RE LOUIS VUITTON HEELS!) He was counting the number of floors and you passed out. He said "Babe? Baylie!? Babe wake up!" and laughed. He dragged you out of the elevator, and pushed you inside the room, laying you down on the bed. He changed his clothes, after a shower. He was clear by then. You had nothing, but one glass of vodka. He switched off the light, so it was pitch dark. He unzipped your dress, and muttered "Don't look, idiot, don't look." and changed your clothes. (Just a big T-shirt) 

He kissed your lips, and said "Good night babe" and fell asleep, along with you. 

Day 2: Wedding Day

"Haaaaaw" You yawned, searching for Justin. "He's getting ready. You should too." Pattie said, clearing your hair, from your face. "Oh My God!! I'm so sorry!" You said, in tension. She said "Don't be, it's okay. Go shower, we'll get the bride ready." You ran into the bathroom, and discovered that you're wearing his t-shirt, not remembering changing it by yourself. There was something scribbled on your hand, "I love you wifey <3- J" and you smiled, reading it. 

When you were out, people rushed in, and one did your hair, one did your make up, one helped you into your gorgeous dress, and one of them brought something to eat. When you were almost ready, you heard a knock on the door. One of the girls, opened it and said "No, not now!" and you turned back, and saw your fiance, Justin standing on the doorway, wearing a Suit, and looking like a.. Hot Gentleman. 

He said "No wait, I just need a good morning from my girl, Wait!!" and you pushed all those girls off of him, and said "Good morning babe" and kissed him. Claire, the one who did your make up, said "Thank god, I didn't put lipstick on her, YET." and heard some "Awwww" when you were done, you moved, again, blocking his vision. All the girls were back on him, saying "So that's a good morning?" and pushed him out, locking the door. 

Later, all of you giggled and laughed. Once you were done getting ready, you were taken out, being held by your father, walking the aisle, with 4 flower girls, and saw your girls standing on the stage, and what caught your attention, was Justin. He was looking at you, and smiling, and biting his lip. 

(Skip the customs)

"Do you take him to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the Priest in the long robes, who was doing the ceremony asked you. All you could hear, were sounds of pictures being taken, but a second later, you could hear your heartbeat, and his heartbeat, going exactly at the same pace. You had chills down the spine, and you smiled, and said "Yes, I do" 

He opened a red heart shaped velvet box, and took out a ring, and gave it to Justin. He smiled and looked up at you, as you gave your hand to him. He held it so softly, and took a deep breath, and slid it onto your finger. You got a ring, and slid it onto his finger. 

And the priest said "I now pronounce you both, Husband and wife." 

Before the man could say anything else, Justin said "May I kiss the bride?" and people bursted into laughter, seeing his eagerness to kiss you. You too laughed. He said "Yes, you may kiss the bride." and laughed. Justin pulled you closer, and kissed you. (Correction, it was a mini makeout.) Then the bridesmaid and his best man separated you both, but you held each others hands. 

A little later, you both were given knives to cut your wedding cake. You cut a piece of the red velvet cake, and put it carefully into Justin's mouth. He took his piece, and shoved almost half of it into his mouth, and pulled you for a kiss, so you could eat the cake, in his mouth. People once again said "Awwww" and clapped. A second later, you took a bigger piece of cake, and said "Brace yourselves babe!" and smashed it on his face. He was shocked and said "You're so paying back for that". You ran, but he held your hand, and pulled your face, and kissed you, so all the cream was on your face now. 

You guys cleaned up and had some fun for the rest of the day, but in the end, you both left in a black limousine, that said "Mrs Bieber On Board!" You guys were leaving to Paris Ile-de-france, France for a romantic getaway. (Honeymoon. :-*) 

On the private plane that you both were travelling, you said "So... How did I get into your t-shirt?" and he said "Oh, I changed it for you." and grinned. You said "Did you look?" and he said "Babe, I promise I didn't look! I switched the lights off, and I changed you in the dark.. I couldn't see a thing." You laughed and said "You didn't?" and he nodded no.

He was now in his romantic side. (Me- OMG OMG OMG... o.O) He pulled you closer to him, and held your hands tight. You both were staring at your rings. He said "How does it feel to be Mrs Bieber?" and you replied "I don't know, Yet" and he got the thing. (You know whatcha talkin' bout, gurl.)

Since nobody was in the plane, except the pilots and you both, it was FREEDOM! You were not comfortable with planes. They give you nausea. You gripped onto his shirt, and said "Justin, I don't feel so good." and he said "Well, I know what to do." (Wait, you perv! They're not having it on the plane, and Baylie won't like it!)

He pulled you  up against him, so you were ON top of him. He kissed your neck, as you wrapped your legs around his waist. His hands were on your waist, holding you super tight, as the turbulence is disturbing the kiss. You ran your hands through his hair, making it messy. He laid his head on your chest, and said "I can hear your heart beating.." and you giggled. It was a weird posture though.

After a while, he laid you down, on the 'bed' that was in the plane. He kissed your forehead, your eyes, your nose, your ear, your cheek, and then your lips. He didn't stop there, he kept going down.. from your throat, to your neck, and wherever he finds bare skin! (Meanwhile, 'Love Me Like You Do' was playing..)

When you landed, you both came out and you said "Oh my god, Justin!" and he said "What?" You replied, "There is.. Lipstick everywhere. Wherever I kissed." and he said "Uh Oh" and laughed. You both were in the city of love! Paris! 

- Hey Baylie! You have a Part II, Which is coming next! Please VOTE! COMMENT! And REQUEST! Thank you! ;) Love you! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 25.3K 200
I know there are beliebers out there that are black, so why not make a book for you too. Everyone deserves to be able to imagine them self with justin
173K 3.9K 31
,,Fuck it. I do whatever I want and no one should stand in my way, and definitely not them. " - j.m imagine // every right served to jasonmccannishot
Take Me By Ashley

Fanfiction

234K 7.5K 56
We all put up walls, but we never expected them to be knocked down by someone we never saw coming.
552K 13.9K 83
Dedicated to the many beliebers of color! Always open for request, comment or inbox me. Highest Ranking: #200 in Fanfiction Thanks to all that have...