Eclipse - A 2Moons FF

Od PinkMilkBoy

Wayo is a boy who has been helplessly in love with his high school senior Phana, however after he got rejecte... Viac

Introduction
Chapter 1. Wait for me, i am on my way...
Chapter 2. Lost in Thoughts
Chapter 3. The Changes i had to make.
Chapter 4. Reunion
Chapter 5. Face to face with our feelings
Chapter 6. Exposing a Friend
Chapter 7. Confessions
Chapter 8. Date Night
Chapter 9. I fell for him
Chapter 10. A Deceiving Girlfriend & A Flirty Boyfriend
Chapter 11. I'm Sorry!
Chapter 12. "Let's Break Up"
Chapter 13. Two-Timer
Chapter 14. "Still here."
Chapter 15. We're not official yet
Chapter 16. So Comfortable
Chapter 17. I Might kill my friend
Chapter 18. As Sweet as Your Name
Chapter 19. A New Chapter
Chapter 20. The One I Love
Chapter 21. Finally Yours, Finally Mine.
Chapter 22. Competition Talk
Chapter 23. Miss you, Love you, Thank you
Chapter 24. A Painful Interruption
Chapter 25. Scratched but not Broken
Chapter 26. A Place to call Home
Chapter 27. A Dark Past, A Brighter Future
Chapter 28. Kit's Sweetness
Chapter 29. Ming's Violence
Chapter 30. Beam's Kindness
Chapter 31. Forth's Immaturity
Chapter 32. Park's Motive
Chapter 33. Yo's Empathy
Chapter 34. Phana's Lust
Chapter 35. My First
Chapter 37. Senior Idiocracy
Chapter 38. Love brings Insecurity
Chapter 39. Will I Reach You?
Chapter 40. Mistakes & Trust
Chapter 41. Night of Love
Chapter 42. We Meet Again
Chapter 43. A Grand Entrance
Chapter 44. I Reached You
Chapter 45. A Suprising Finale
Chapter 46. 2 Moons, 2 Dads
Chapter 47. From the Bottom...
Chapter 48. ...To the Top
Chapter 49. Together as One
Chapter 50. Sun, Moon, Star
Chapter 51. The Morning After
Chapter 52. Family Similarity
Chapter 53. Family Friendly Morning
Chapter 54. Close Call
Chapter 55. Our Future
Chapter 56. Siblings Everywhere
Chapter 57. Little Boy in Need
Chapter 58. Chat with the Bottoms
Chapter 59. Sleepless Nights
Chapter 60. Another Brother
Chapter 61. Practice for our Future
Chapter 62. Working things out
Chapter 63. Here goes nothing!
Chapter 64. "You taste like KitKat."
Chapter 65. The Dom is out of the Bag
Chapter 66. Unlucky
Chapter 67. Coming back Home
Chapter 68. "She would be proud."
Chapter 69. The Video
Chapter 70. My Dad
Chapter 71. "Pa."
Chapter 72. The Night(mare) before School
Chapter 73. The Angels are back
Chapter 74. "You are my Happiness."
Chapter 75. "He is my Happiness."
Chapter 76. Worry
Chapter 77. Getting over him
Chapter 78. Rumour has it
Chapter 79. Finding the Perpetrator
Chapter 80. Caught!
Chapter 81. Summer's Arrival
Chapter 82. The Wedding
Chapter 83. The Honeymoon
Chapter 84. The Gear
Chapter 85. The Eclipse
Special Chapter 1. Epilogue (2 Years Later)
Special Chapter 2. Epilogue (3 Years Later)
Special Chapter 3. Epilogue (10 Years Later)
Special Chapter 4: Reveal!

Chapter 36. Shortlasting Peace

7.6K 233 54
Od PinkMilkBoy

Wayo's POV

I woke up with the sun shining through my curtains, lighting up my room. I slowly opened my eyes and i looked at the person laying next to me. P'Pha was still sleeping peacefully. I was using his arm as my pillow and i was hugging his chest. I could feel his calm and steady heartbeat. I tried to turn around to look at the time, but then i felt a horrible stinging pain in my back, hips and legs as i tried to move. I crashed back into place and P'Pha's eyes started to move, i think i woke him up. I look at his face as his eyes were slowly opening. He rubbed his eyes with his fingers and then looked around until his eyes landed on mine.

"Good morning, babe." He gave me a smile as bright as the morning sun. I smiled back at him and replied with "Morning P'Phaa"

"Are you still hurt?" He asked as he sat up a bit higher and kissed me on the head, gently stroking my back.

"I can't move." I blankly told him and he just smiled.

"I told you, i would fulfill your wish."

"I Didn't wish to become disabled P'Phaa!" I tried to slap his chest but the movement made me wince and i barely hit him, my hand just softly landed on his chest.

 Everything that happened last night came back to me, our night lasted until 7 AM and we continued for 5 ROUNDS! This big guys's stamina is no joke. We did it 3 rounds in a row last night, then once in the shower, after that we ate a bit and continued again. However after the 3rd round i felt numb and i was dry ejeculating. This wasn't the case for P'Pha, he kept on pounding me with the same maybe even more strength and speed as the previous round and i have to say, after 5 rounds i was stuffed, but he wasn't shooting much anymore at that point. If we continued a little longer he would start dry ejectulation too, i'm pretty sure. After i came for the 6th or 7th time i just passed out. Maybe if i stayed awake for longer, P'Pha wouldn't stop. He was an aggressive and dominating monster. I was both excited and terrified, in so much pain but so much pleasure. It was both my heaven and my hell. I looked down and noticed i was wearing my night attire, guess P' actually dressed me. And changed the bedsheets, they smell nice and fresh.

But after all i can say that my first time was pretty great, the pain will go away but this amazing memory will stay with the both of us forever. I sat up straight, it was painful and P'Pha had to support me. If he wasn't here right now, i would probably lay still in bed until he came here. I looked at the time, it was already 2PM. 'Shiyaa! Practice!'

"P'Pha! Practice..I can't...legs...sex...competition" I panicked and was unable to say a full sentence.

He gave me a comforting smile and patted my head. "Yo, calm down. I already texted Ging in the morning before sleeping that you're very sick and that i will be the one taking care of you since there isn't anyone else to do so. He said it's okay to miss practice for a day or 2 just be sure to not miss the actual competition."

"Right now, i think being able to walk in 2 weeks would be considered a miracle."

"Sorry babe, but i really couldn't hold back. You were so beautiful last night." His words filled with concern but his eyes and smile were telling me he was actually pretty proud of doing this to me. 

"You have to promise me to take care of me until i'm okay again." I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I can't promise that..." I looked at him and my pout dropped into a sad face, My arms dropped to my sides.

"Ow...Why...?"

"Because if you keep being cute like this, what happened last night might happen again soon." He said as he laid me down again tucking me in tightly.

"Sleep a bit more. I will get you some food. Be a sweet boy and try not to move." He kissed my forehead and took a shower and changed in my room. I got to look at him as he got dressed right in front of me, good thing i told him to get all his stuff. He finished getting ready and went off, i didn't want to feel like a complete vegetable so i tried to move around a bit. I was still in a lot of pain but it became more managable. I was limping to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, took a bath and changed my clothes. I wanted to wear something a bit more comfy, but my comfy sweater still had to be washed and i didn't have any shorts besides the one i was just wearing.

I took a look at my closet and saw that P'Pha put his clothes in there with mine. I went through his clothes and saw a big gray hoodie, clearly oversized for me but i tried it on anyways. The hoodie came all the was to just above my knees, my shoulder was revealed slightly and the sleeves fell over my hands. I also saw a pair of black shorts of his and wore those as well. He wouldn't get mad at me for wearing some of his clothes right? P'Pha doesn't seem like a stingy boyfriend. I went under the covers again and fell asleep, the clothes and the pillow i was hugging still had the scent of P'Pha on them, causing me to fall asleep very comfortably.

About half an hour later i woke up again, my vision still blurred and i could hear P'Pha talk at the door. I slowly got up with a smile on my face, my eyes still half-closed and i walked over to him, i tugged P'Pha's shirt a few times and he looked at me confused but happy. 

I hugged him and nuzzled myself in his chest. "P'Pha i missed you." a squeeling sound even came out of my mouth, i was still drowsy and was yawning as i said those words.

"Baby, i told you to stay still. Aren't you feeling any pain?" He smiled at me and wiped my eyes that had dirt in their crooks with his thumbs when i looked up at him. After he wiped my eyes, i went back to put my face in his chest, humming contently. I didn't even notice we had visitors standing in the doorway.

"Ai'Yo, stop ignoring me. I'm your best friend, Mingkwan. Do you remember me?" I heard my friend scoff. I turned around to stand next to P'Pha with my arms still around him, one of his arms behind my head, his hand gently caressing my hair.

"O Ming, P'Kit. Hi!" I leaned against P'Pha and waved at them with a smile. Ming looked slightly annoyed but he was still chuckling and scoffing at me, P'Kit looked at me like it was quite shocking to see me.

"Babe, i know you are hurt but can you take the food and put it on the table really quick?"

"Okay dadd...P'Pha." My face was getting a pink hue, i almost allowed myself to get embarrassed in front of my friends. I took the bag he gave me and i waddled over to the table and got the food out of the bag. I went to walk back to P'Pha and hugged him from the back and put my arms around his waist, resting my head against his back comfortably.

"Oh god, i want to fuck him." 

"AI'KIT!"

"P'KIT!"

Ming and P'Pha both shouted at Kit and Pha slapped the back of P'Kit's head. Pha was glaring at Kit and Ming was pouting looking like a kicked puppy.

"WHAT?! I'm not going to do it, but look at the boy he is just so precious and cute and look at him wearing that oversized hoodie, he looks like a toddler in adult clothes! I might ask Beam if i can join him and Forth in their plan."

"What plan?" Pha asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Kidnapping and adopting Nong Yo." Kit started laughing, but this was no laughing matter for Pha.

"Take Yo away from me and i will take away your arms, Kit." Pha gave Kit a cold stare and Kit immediately stopped laughing.

"Y-yes...S-so-sorry Boss."

"P'Kit, i literally think the same thing about you when you wear my clothes." Ming held Kit's hand and smiled at him, P'Kit leaned against Ming and was blushing. He was smiling with his eyes closed and lost interest in conversing with P'Pha.

"Hey P'Pha?"

"What, Nong?.. AGH!" P'Pha answered Ming, but soon shouted in pain. I was listening to their conversation and i bit P'Pha in his side. 

"Auw...Yo, why did you hurt P'." he looked at me and pouted. Trying to act all sad now after being so mean to our friends.

"Don't be so mean to P'Kit."

"Baby, i wasn't!" I glared at him, he undid my hands and stood behind me. He was hugging me now from the back and was asking for forgiveness constantly.

"Yo, why is your neck so red?" Ming asked me as P'Pha was distracted kissing my cheeks, neck and nape.

"Ask him." I pointed at P'Pha and Pha gave Ming a proud and smug grin.

"Awhh, That means me and P'Kit are the last ones in our group to have sex." Ming's shoulders drooped but he quickly got a slap from P'Kit who was probably embarrassed by his soon-to-be-boyfriend.

"P'KIT!" Ming called out as Kit started walking away.

"Yo, i need to go now. I just came to check on you since you didn't respond to my calls or messages. But i now know why...Gotta blast!"

"KITKAT WAIT FOR ME!" Ming yelled as he ran off. I wanted to close the door but P'Pha reached over me and closed it.

"Come let's eat!" P'Pha asked and helped me sit down on the sofa. We started eating, P'Pha would feed me and would not take a bite, only if i fed him. If food got stuck on my lips, he wouldn't wipe it off anymore. No, instead he would kiss me and lick it off of my lips. I'm just glad nobody sees us.

"Yoo~, you are wearing my clothes. Did you miss me that much?" He asked when he was putting away the empty bags and bowls.

"No!" i lied a bit, even if it was only 30 minutes i did miss him. "But your clothes are so big and cozy." I hugged myself, flapping the sleeves around as i moved my arms.

"Are you mad at me for wearing them? I'll take them off..."

"No! No! No no! I just noticed how cute you look in them, you can wear whatever you want, my clothes are yours...but, if you want to take them off now i wouldn't mind it, hehe."

"P'Pha!" i tried to slap him but he dodged it and i fell forward on the sofa, i let out a groan as i was still in pain.

"Yo, stop moving around! I'm so sorry!" He picked me up bridal style and put me back onto the bed. P'Pha laying next to me again. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand because i wanted to text Suthee and ask about last night, but my phone was off, i didn't turn it off last night did i? I tried turning it on and my battery was still on 74% so it wasn't because of that. I saw that i got 20 messages and about 10 missed calls. All from 2 people. Ming and Suthee. 

"P'Pha did you turn off my phone?" 

"Maybe..." That's why i didn't hear my phone last night or today. I was wondering why Suthee didn't update me on the situation yet.

"P'Phaaa..."

"Baby, please don't be mad na. I just didn't want any interruptions again." I sighed and shook my head. 'P'Pha you evil horny man...' I checked the messages from Suthee, all of Ming's calls and messages were just about asking me if i wanted a ride and asking where i was, if i'm okay and that stuff. He is always concerned with me, i'm happy that Ming carries so much about me and still takes care of me in his own ways.

TheeThee: YO!

TheeThee: My parents accepted us!

TheeThee: And even better they kicked my sister out the house. I never lied to my parents, but Pring always does, so when i told them about what she did they believed it without any question and no matter what she said it didn't do anything.

TheeThee: Yo thank you so much! I would've never done this if it wasn't for you.

TheeThee: Hey Yo, this is Park. I Just want to Thank you for everything, Thee's parents accepted me and even allowed me to call them Mom and Dad already, i'm really happy.

TheeThee: Next week we are going to Park's parents to tell them about us, hopefully they will accept our relationship as well.

I am really happy for them, everything worked out in the end. Then i got a new message from Suthee as i was looking at the ceiling, smiling. However his next message turned that peaceful smile into a terrified hanging jaw.

TheeThee: Yo...Park got stabbed... 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

152K 7.5K 50
Love stories of Forth and Beam. It consist of short and long stories.
142K 5.7K 42
What if the Ming that we knew is hiding something. His past which will change the present and bring conflict to his life. ...
1M 38.3K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
70.3K 1.8K 28
Kengkla just might be the big bad wolf everyone should be afraid of. Especially Techno.