Mr. Bieber's Chauffeur {BxB}...

Par j-jastin

Life can take many turns, some for the best and more times than we would like, life takes a turn for the wors... Plus

Chauffeur ~ Chapter 1
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 2
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 3
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 4
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 5
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 6
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 7
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 8
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 9
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 10
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 11
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 12
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 13
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 14
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 15
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 16
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 17
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 18
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 19
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 20
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 21
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 22
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 23
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 24
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 25
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 26
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 27
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 28
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 29
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 30
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 31
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 32
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 33
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 34
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 35
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 36
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 37
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 38
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 39
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 40
Questionnaire
Jason (King Kong)
Justin (Damsel)
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 41
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 42
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 43
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 44
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 45
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 46
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 47
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 48
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 49
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 50
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 51
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 52
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 53
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 54
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 55
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 56
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 57
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 58
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 59
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 60
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 61
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 62
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 63
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 64
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 65
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 66
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 67
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 68
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 69
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 70
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 71
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 72
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 73
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 74
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 75
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 76
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 77
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 78
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 79
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 80
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 81
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 82
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 83
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 84
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 85
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 86
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 87
Chauffeur - Chapter 88
Chauffeur - Chapter 89
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 90
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 91
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 92
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 93
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 94
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 95
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 96
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 97
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 99
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 100
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 101
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 102
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 103
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 104
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 105
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 106
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 107
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 108
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 109
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 110

Chauffeur ~ Chapter 98

1.5K 98 57
Par j-jastin

Jason P.O.V

"But why?" Justin whined as soon as I said that. Biting his earlobe harshly, he hissed as I brushed my lips against his cheek.

"Because you turned me on. Why the fuck didn't you tell me you could back it up like that?" I whispered. Justin turned around smirking at me.

"Because that song never came on" He whispered back. His lips brushing with mine sending tingles all over my body but mainly my dick "Plus, it's not like you didn't thrust into me like you didn't know what you were doing either"

"I was basically fucking you with clothes on. That's not dancing" I argued. Justin looked at me for a minute still smirking. Turning around to look at the rest of the guys in the room, Justin clapped to get their attention and as soon as he got it he started talking.

"Guys, I want to say that it was a pleasure sharing this moment with you all. Thank you for accepting me into this family with no questions asked at all and thank you for not judging me. I hope you keep enjoying the night and goodnight" He said before dragging me towards the kitchen while I threw the peace sign at the guys that were looking at us confusedly. 

"What are we doing in the kitchen, damsel?" I asked as Justin let go of my hand and started searching the cabinets.

"I'm looking for something before we sneak back upstairs" He said but his short ass couldn't even reach the cabinet.

"What are you looking for? You can't even reach it" I said while walking towards him. He was climbing up the counter when I got to him and he really got to thank God because just as I got there, his ass was about to fall backwards "I told you, didn't I tell you?" He huffed as I placed him down on his feet.

"I was looking for some whip cream and nutella" He said with a pout while his arms were folded over his chest.

"Whip cream and nutella? You want to get diabetes?" He glared at me.

"Fine, leave it but I ain't sucking your dick without something sweet on it" At that my dick tingled and I smirked but Justin was turning around and walking out of the kitchen. Reaching out, I grabbed him by the elbow and brought him back to me.

"Calm down, damsel. I'll your whip cream and nutella" I said letting go of his elbow but he walked out of the kitchen succeeding this time. Well... There goes my chance at getting any action tonight and there goes me having a damn shady Justin walking around for who knows how long. Walking back into the living room with a straight face, I sat down on one of the couches and looked around to see everybody having a good time.

Yeah, have a good time while I am sitting here with blue balls. Why the fuck not?

"What happened to you?" Looking to my right side, I saw Heather looking at me.

"Nothing. Justin is being a queen once again" I mumbled loud enough for her to hear over the music. She hummed in understanding and stayed silent. 

"Play some, what is it called? Bachata or some shit and let's dance Maxwell" Justin said making me look at him angrily.

"Didn't you say goodnight five minutes ago?"

"I cancelled my dick appointment" Justin said loudly with his head turned towards my direction slightly to make sure I heard him. Fucking brat. Maxwell looked at me like Justin just burned me and I didn't get any ice for the burn.

"Don't worry, Max, that booty call is not all that either" I retorted. Justin turned his head my way as he gaped at me like a fish out of the water. Ha! Who's the one burned with no ice now, bitch?

"Dick appointments needs to be cancelled when they false advertise and the appointment is actually with a shrimp instead" I'm going to kill him "A small one at that" He added. Rolling my eyes, I let him be because well, I know my dick is not small and so I shouldn't argue it. As they all looked between us, Maxwell played some bach---whatever damsel said, making Justin squeal.

"Aye! What's the song called?" Justin asked as I still looked at him angrily. Was I acting childish? Probably. Did I care? Fuck to the no.

"Franklin come, let's dance" Justin called. I felt Franklin's eyes on me but mines were fixed on Justin and Justin only. The bastard. Franklin walked to Justin and grabbed his hand before placing one on Justin's side. Is he fucking kidding me right now? 

Who told him to hold my fiance like that?

"What the fuck are you doing?" Franklin laughed as they started dancing.

"Dancing. What does it look like I'm doing?" I wanted to laugh at the mess he was while trying to dance to Spanish music but then I remembered he didn't actually suck my dick with whip cream and nutella so fuck him. 

"You don't dance like that" 

"Then what the fuck?"

"You need to do the basics which is; three steps back, three steps forward and three steps to each side with rhythm in your hips and a few twirls and few tricks" He explained. 

"Where are you from?" Justin questioned.

"Venezuela" Franklin replied as they kept dancing. The song kept on going and like by the end of the song was that Justin could get the steps right. Bitch.

"Maxwell I want to dance with you. Come here" This bitch really was doing the most to annoy me because he knew I was looking at him. Another song started and let me just say... He knew what he was doing this time around. Fucking fast leaner.

With all the steps, Justin got twirled around by Maxwell when he should be the one doing the twirling on this dick. Yes, I'm fucking salty right now.

"Your scowl doesn't show" Jeffrey laughed from next to me. Flipping him my middle finger, I kept staring at Justin while Jeffrey kept laughing at me. Another bastard.

"Why the sore face, man?" I heard Michael say "Is it because Justin is dancing with my brother?" Turning my face to look at him, I gave him a fake smile.

"No. This is my face when I'm contemplating someone's death and ding ding ding, you're the winner" He raised his hands in surrender and backed away making me roll my eyes as I turned my head once again to stare at the bitch ass of my fiance.

He kept dancing until the song came to an end and I was not going to sit here and watch him call over someone else to dance with him. Who was next? Alonso? He fucking thought he would have me sitting on the sideline. Getting up from the couch when they both stopped dancing, I walked towards Justin and grabbed him by the waist before pushing him into me.

"Looks like the appointment came to me instead" He said making me huff.

"That pretty mouth of yours likes to run wild, doesn't it, damsel?"

"At least something around here runs wild because it ain't your dick" He hissed back at me. I stared at him for a moment as another song started and I don't know why but the more I stared into his eyes, the more my anger vanished into thin air. Again, bastard.The song started and so I started dancing with Justin.

Placing my right leg between Justin's, I started moving from side to side sensually. I heard Justin curse against my ear making me smirk. Placing my hand on Justin's ass, I pressed him against me even further as his hand rested on my shoulder. Twirling us around, Justin giggled as he tried to keep up with me.

"Snapchat squad!" These fucking bitches. 

"Yo, literally Jason and Justin are fucking it up today. YAS, PARENTS!" Had to be Aide. I kept on moving to the rhythm of the song, going lower as Justin moved his hips against me sensually. See? And then he is mad at me when I want to dick him down. Fucking bastard.

"Don't fuck with them on the dance floor, people" Why could I just tell they weren't talking to us but to their cameras?

"Watch out dancing with the stars, these bitches coming to take the throne" First time Heather has said something and this is what she says? These people really rubbing off on her already. But really, we dance that good?

Pushing Justin away from me, turning and twirled him around two times before grabbing him by the waist once again and taking his hand in mine. My leg was back to being between Justin's as we moved in sync. Lowering the both of us, I pushed my face into Justin's neck and closed my eyes letting the cheers of the others and the music be my guidance.

"How 'bout that you and I, me and you, bailamos bachata y luego you and I, me and you, termino en la cama" I sang before pulling away and taking Justin's hands into mine. He smiled at me as we danced from a distance. Letting go of one of damsel's hand, I twirled myself around changing hands until I was back to facing him. Bringing him forward once again, we were back to being one, now both of his hands were behind my head and both of mine rested on his ass.

"FUCK ME UP, PARENTS!" Maxwell screamed making me chuckle.

Moving my hands from Justin's ass, I grabbed both of his hands and pulled away once again. Throwing my hands behind Justin's head and down to his back, I made him lean back really low before moving him from the side to the middle and bringing him back up, taking both of his hands and bringing them above our heads, we moved our hips against each other's while our foreheads were pressed against one another.

"HOLY FUCK IF THIS SHIT AIN'T FIRE THOUGH" Aide yelled.

"FUCKING ADOPT ME" Maxwell yelled right afterwards but I was too into the song.

"Yo, they are so hot what the fuck?" Alonso said over the music.

"I don't regret teaching Jason how to dance like that" Big mouthed Maxwell said once again.

The song was nearing its end and Justin and I were closer than it was possible but I wasn't complaining to be completely honest. As the last verse came by, Justin threw his head back as he leaned back and bringing me forward as we both lowered ourselves for a dramatic ending.

As soon as it was over we heard clapping but I didn't get up. Instead I lowered my head and pressed my lips against his capturing them in a passionate kiss. He wrapped his arms around my neck as he bit my bottom lip and sneaked his tongue inside my mouth.

"My snapchat will never be as lit as tonight" Someone said just as my tongue was going past Justin's lips and into his mouth.

"Sex in the living with audience and camera? I didn't know y'all aspired to be porn stars" Heather said making me pull away from Justin. Getting up, I brought Justin up with me and wrapped his arms around my torso.

"Y'all are really fucking annoying" I said as I walked towards the stairs with Justin. 

"Say bye to snapchat!"

"They going to fuck now, people. We will see if we can get the updates, right Maxwell?" I flipped them the middle finger as I rolled my eyes and Justin laughed. Living with kids is once again proven to be a fucking nightmare.

"Tell Jimena to bring me a bottle of strawberry whip cream and nutella to my room" I yelled over my shoulder making them 'ooouuu' our way. 

"They are so fucking" 

|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|

I literally spent the whole fucking day (basically since 11 in the morning and it's 7) writing this because I'm obviously not English and writing every damn detail of how people are dancing is a fucking nightmare. I'M NEVER DOING IT AGAIN!

NEWS: You thought I was fucking playing around????!!!! I'M GETTING SCOOTER INTO THE PROJECT, BITCHES! We getting a fucking Mr. Bieber's Chauffeur movie!!... Actually, let's pray that happens.

When people do not understand that Justin and Jason are different people and when you explain it you actually sound lunatic.

BUT THEM PEOPLE DON'T MATTER BECAUSE JASTIN IS REAL... AM I RIGHT?! AM I RIGHT?!

~ Eli

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

109 2 35
Arielle Summers knew she can't hold all of her pain inside forever. The scars and cuts on her arm seemed like they would never heal. She knows cuttin...
11.1K 437 16
Vegas : baby... Come out... I'm begging you Pete : why. .. vegas... Why why did it happened to me... Pete threw something inside .... Vegas got scar...
63.8K 1.1K 48
hello, pre warning, I wrote this when I was like 14, literally 6 years ago so the writing is really crappy. please take this book with a whole ass bi...
62.1K 3.4K 24
Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination. "You have no emotions, you don't feel, you don't empathize......and you don't love," he told me...