Destined. To Reunite

By aianaOt7

Sub plot - "Who said you're a loner ???..... I'm here for you " he said, softly gazing at her red face which... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
COPYRIGHT ©️
MAIN CHARACTER'S
Side Main Characters
First Bloom, First Love .
Tardy
shark and minnows
Her Craven
History
The Slap
The silence, before storm.
Cold Coffee
Pleading for her Life
Their safe place
Entomophobia
Regret
what if she dies ?
Little Secret
Trust me, and Trust Yourself
Waiting. longing
Emotional speech
First love, Always on your mind untill you find second
First Day or Slap Day ??
Freshers
7 Dates
Gossips
Mess
soulmates
Stunt
Little Things..
CBT
Holy place for Broken Hearts
went missing
Oth to Herself
Her plan
Changing him.
Book cafe
Her world, which he cannot adjust with
Bipolar Freak
Man of her Dreams
one sided love
Book Date
Boyfriend Material
A NuN
Oye Handsome
Alcohol after Coffee
Rewrite the stars
Promises are meant to be broken
Loyalty
On a mission
Revelations
Silent Treatment
Sensation
The past
The Plan
Those Ocean Blue eyes
Strings attached
Plan Execution
Annoying Girlfriend
Therapist
Memories
Sanity
A turning point in her life
Grief
Proud Pride
Pampering Themselves
Boys in Danger
Fights
Compliments and Memories
Apology
New Beginning
Jaguar is the Cheapest
The Hidden Secret
Birthday Party
The UK
Chasing Dreams
First Day
Robots in the Company
Time For Ourselves
H I M
Dying without her
His Hun
Peaceful Pill
Idiot
Resignation
Beautiful Collide
Heidi
A Visit
Matcha Green Tea
Puzzles... leading to her
Her Confession
The Video
Reunited / Reunion
Morning Kiss ?
His love is Scary
Friends Forever
Thank you

Past

1 1 0
By aianaOt7

" I have heard that you yourself bully others , and sometimes the girl who was bullied in the clip is the same girl you Bully??? .... Don't you think the punishment is equal to everyone ??......

Get lost from her sight Hayam!!! You have enough tortured her, enough made her life a misery, enough of pain in her life . Let her live peacefully, just go !! If you ever had any single respect for our friendship . Just go "

He took the bouquet from her and looked away, at his front and smiled bowing She just gazed at him like her legs were stuck to the ground which cannot be moved nor removed.

"Miss Hayami. Thank you" the COO said gritting his teeth a bit, thankfully not in the Mic .

She walked down and stood as the event went past when it was Hayam's time to speak he came up the stage and started his talk but he didn't take a single glance at her, he ignored her with his all willpower just like we ignore our oxygen but, we would only know its importance when we are short of it .

And that's what the case is with Hayam. He perfectly knows her eyes are on him and he's trying his best not to look at those brown eyes of hers and to be honest the grown and mature look of Hana's made him more distracted.

But he's Hayam, he knows how to cover his emotions and control them that's the thing he has been doing these years.

When the event ended, everyone went to the area where the lunch was served. But Hana didn't feel like having anything, instead she went out of the hall and up to her floor and to her seat Because she knew that he was constantly ignoring her . But what disturbed her more was

"When did he become such a rich successful business man's son ? Yes I heard that his father runs a business and was donating Once in a year to the school but -!!. B-ut how come he is The Mr. Abadi 's son !!!??? The ONLY Jerk ??? Only son !!!..but - !!! Wait !!!"she abruptly stood up from her chair !! Gasping covering her mouth

"he's the next CEO !!! Then ... I'm his !!! Secratary ????? Personal SECRETARY !!! Freaking NO !!" she yelled and sat down letting her body rest back .

"APSOLUTELY not, i have served him enough of my whole childhood not anymore but calm down Hana , Anyways I was going to request a transfer if not resign !!! Yeah.. my contact for one year will be over in a week " she said .

Not believing herself, when her stomach growled she sighed and removed her water bottle and the pills she eats when hungry .

Gulping down her tablet with cold water she closed it keeping aside and started her work from drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents.

Which she knew the new CEO would surely ask. But at times to time her brain stopped her from doing her task and rewinded the scenes she saw some hour ago she rested her hand on the table and put her chin on her palm thinking about it .

" Why did i cry seeing him ? Why do i feel like I missed him ?? Why did I feel the need to hold him ?? Ask him for his disappearance ? Ask him didn't he recognise me ? Have i changed ?? My face ? Am I not the same anymore ? But he's still the same .... Those blue eyes, that million dollar smile, his soft hairs which my hands itched to play with ?? And - " suddenly those grey eyes came in front of her making her heart ache, her eyes sting making her sigh blur and tears flew down she covered her mouth in surprise for what she just imagined.

"I-i sh-houldn't think like that, h-how can I fo-rget him ?? How can I forget those eyes soo fast ?? What might he think?? I -i cannot betray him ." She said to herself remembering about her past relationship with Niel, she felt hurt how much her heart ached that day .

She could never forget that day in her whole life , that lifeless body those words he promised, those wishes he wished to have with her, those moments.

Everything was clear crystal in her mind. Though everyone had forgotten about it never would she forget that day .

She removed her hand from her mouth and let it slide down keeping it on her lap she laid down her head on the table and closed her eyes .

"How can someone be so special and precious??? I feel like I would do anything just to make you smile, just to make you happy. You're the best thing happened to me Hana , the best thing . The very best thing . i wish to spend my whole life with you ... I wish to see you everyday when I wake up, i wish to see you cook me food everyday, your handmade food, Feeding me , playing with me... I wis-h . L-let's fulfill everything , let's start our journey Hana"

His words and his voice ringed in her mind fresh and clear, she herself was astonished how she remembered everything with his voice but she was glad she did .

She still remembers him sulking when he saw the rooftop building stairs, she still remembers their favourite place under the tree on the bench , she still remembers how he took care of her when she was in the periods. She still remembers how he loved her , how he showed her what love is , what care is , what happiness is .. and what love is without a confession.

She still regrets how she saw that message after 3 month's a text from him , she lost died thinking he's alive if not her friends showed her the date she was so blinded of his absence that seeing his text made her feel how she wish to be with him again , how she wished to hear those words from him .

He wanted so eagerly to take their relationship to the next level and tell her he loved her but destiny didn't want that ...

It didn't want Hana to remember his voice saying her he loved her, she still keeps that phone . Those pictures , these memories.. no matter how much you try to move on at some point , at some stage your past will hit you like a bullet and all the strength you have gathered to accept it will crush down in some seconds.

She let out a loud cry feeling her heart ache, cursing for the wrong time !!. Cursing her faith. Asking God why did he do that to her . They were so perfect . Then why ??? Banging her hand again and again she was heartbroken again, again... Cried even after promising him and herself.

But there was no one by her side like back years , she have to control herself and get a grip of herself. She cannot just cry her whole life ?? Right.

Some minutes passed away when she controlled herself and reminded herself she's in her workplace, she opened her eyes and blinked inhaling a sharp breath she let out a sigh .

Lifting her head up she sat there zoning out again her heart skipped when she heard the sound of shoes marching , she stood up when she saw Mr. Abadi the chairman coming to her way along with Hayam , the COO , the Hr , and some directors... And beside Mr.Abadi stood her wife Mrs. Abadi smiling and beside her the new CEO.

" Are you alright Miss Hayami ??? " Mr.Abadi asked, and Hana's eyes shifted from hayam to his father.

"Ah? I -im . Yes yes sir. I'm alright" she said smiling .

"You sure ?? Because I can clearly see your face wet " the chairman said, and Hana gasped while wiping her face and smiling .

The chair shook his head and turned back but not for a sec Hayam's eyes blinked seeing her face and eyes red like blood he had a sad neutral look on his face looking at her and she did her best ignoring his gaze .

' Her nose still goes red whenever she cries '
Hayam said to himself.

"Alright, we'll see you all tomorrow. Today is an exception in the honour of my son finally taking his responsibilities..." The chairman said to the directors and the manager. And they squealed nodded and walked away.

The chairman turned and pushed his son in front telling him to proceed.

"Miss Hayami? Can we get some coffees ??" The chairman said , and hana nodded. Walking away, As the family got in, a smile grew on Hayam's face .

"Dad ... ?? You changed the interior ??" Hayam asked .

"Yes, afterall I want things perfect for my son" he patted Hayam's shoulder.

"Come take a seat" the chairman said , and Hayam slowly sat.

"Aww, look at my baby .. you have grown so fast " Mrs Abadi said looking at Hayam , Mr.Abadi came beside her hugging and looked at his son .

" Yes, time flew so fast but Come on, it's time for us to spend some quality time . Let him handle " he said , and kissed his wife's head and she blushed.

" But dad , cannot i start from today itself?" Hayam asked .

"Sure why not, but I want you to enjoy this day because you would only get retired from your work when your heir takes it so take this chance " the chairman said.

"I'm not planning anything about marriage any far- " Hayam said .

"Aw, is it ? What is Daniella for you then ?. " His dad asked teasing .

" A Friend. " Hayam said.

"Friends don't sleep together Hayam" his father said .

"Dad that was-"

*/Gasp !!!*

Everyone looked at the voice who gasped with her big eyes stood Hana covering her mouth. And somewhat seeing her there and to his luck hayam didn't want Hana to hear those things especially about Daniella .

He cursed under his breath looking at her but looked away not being able to keep the contact.

"Oh, Miss Hayami. Is here , please come in " the chairman said and Hana diverted her gaze from his son to him .

"Sir... Your coffee" Hana extended the cup to the chairman.

"Thank you" the chairman said, she then walked towards Mrs. Abadi and she smiled showing her warm smile but silently gazed at Hana she handed the cup and proceeded to go near Hayam's desk and kept his cup without looking at him and stood afar, not knowing if she should go or not .

"Erm, I may take my-"

"Yes but before you go.... Let me introduce you to the new CEO afterall you have to serve him , help him as you did me . .. So son, This is Miss Hana Hayami my Personal secretary From the past year I'm myself surprised that she's still here and you would be surely satisfied with her work really... " he laughed ,

"but I hope you help my son the same as you did for me ... God bless you " the chairman said patting Hana's head and she smiled feeling a strange feeling inside her .

'should i just say him that I'm getting a transfer??' Hana asked herself but didn't say loudly .

" But Dad I would like to change my Personal secretary" hayam said our of nowhere. Making hana look up with hurt in her eyes, but shouldn't she be happy ?

"But why ?? " Mr.abadi asked

"I need a more qualified person to be by my side .

' he's still a jerk !!!' Hana said to herself.

"Trust me she is... Okay fine let's say this, you can check her for one month and than if you don't like her way of working you can change her no problem " his dad suggested. And he nodded.

"May i interfere??? I don't really like these business stuffs but .. this question is lingering in my mind for a long time" Mrs. Abadi said suddenly.

"Yes , please go ahead love " Mr. Abadi said . Hayam's mother walked towards hana and hugged her .

"It's nice to meet you finally Hana " she said, making hana drop down her smile and looked confused. She broke the hug and looked at Hana .

"You're still beautiful and the same as before" she continued.

' does she know me ?? But i never met her ' Han said .

"Sorry but, do we know each other before this ??" Hana asked.

"No, we don't. But I know you " she said , and turned towards her husband circling her arm around Hana's shoulder.

" Dhan ? She's the same girl which mentioned years ago ?? When Hayam was persuading his pre school ?? ... You remember ? The girl who , you know ?? Come on , don't tell you forgot ?? " Mrs. Abadi asked

"The girl who was in hospital because of Hayam ??? She is the same girl ??? Really ???" Mr.Abadi asked surprised with side eyes making hana intently go back to the day .

Her favourite day, she smiled thinking how destiny played with her ... But when the topic was brought no one was hurt and wanted to punch himself more than Hyam in the room .

That is the same day, that day is the reason why he went far from her , why he left her , why he couldn't have her . Just because of that day . He hated that day from bottom of his heart . He looked at Hana who was zoned out but had a slant smile on her lips which he clearly knew how much it pained he tightened his fist making his knuckles tune white .

"Dad-!!" He hated how still that day brings so many memories.

He hated but his dad stopped him showing his plam telling him to be silent. Mr. Abadi walked towards hana and stood

"Is that really you ?? Miss Hayami?" The chairman asked. Hana came out of her depressed state and looked at him .

"Ah ?? Yes., ah-ah i mean , i don't blame anyone for that day Mr. Abadi, trust me i really don't, it was meant to happen and it did, i believe in destiny it was already written and it would have happened somehow or the other, if not from Hayam ... It would have happened from someone else and I'm thankful for that day . It made me stronger , made me realise one shouldn't trust anyone blindly "

__________________________________________________________

Thank you,
Don't forget to vote and comment down

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
4.6M 137K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
85.4K 3.2K 38
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
186K 9.2K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...