Destined. To Reunite

Da aianaOt7

Sub plot - "Who said you're a loner ???..... I'm here for you " he said, softly gazing at her red face which... Altro

AUTHOR'S NOTE
COPYRIGHT ©️
MAIN CHARACTER'S
Side Main Characters
First Bloom, First Love .
Tardy
shark and minnows
Her Craven
History
The Slap
The silence, before storm.
Cold Coffee
Pleading for her Life
Their safe place
Entomophobia
Regret
what if she dies ?
Little Secret
Trust me, and Trust Yourself
Waiting. longing
Emotional speech
First love, Always on your mind untill you find second
First Day or Slap Day ??
Freshers
7 Dates
Gossips
Mess
soulmates
Stunt
Little Things..
CBT
Holy place for Broken Hearts
Oth to Herself
Her plan
Changing him.
Book cafe
Her world, which he cannot adjust with
Bipolar Freak
Man of her Dreams
one sided love
Book Date
Boyfriend Material
A NuN
Oye Handsome
Alcohol after Coffee
Rewrite the stars
Promises are meant to be broken
Loyalty
On a mission
Revelations
Silent Treatment
Sensation
The past
The Plan
Those Ocean Blue eyes
Strings attached
Plan Execution
Annoying Girlfriend
Therapist
Memories
Sanity
A turning point in her life
Grief
Proud Pride
Pampering Themselves
Boys in Danger
Fights
Compliments and Memories
Apology
New Beginning
Jaguar is the Cheapest
The Hidden Secret
Birthday Party
The UK
Chasing Dreams
First Day
Robots in the Company
Time For Ourselves
H I M
Past
Dying without her
His Hun
Peaceful Pill
Idiot
Resignation
Beautiful Collide
Heidi
A Visit
Matcha Green Tea
Puzzles... leading to her
Her Confession
The Video
Reunited / Reunion
Morning Kiss ?
His love is Scary
Friends Forever
Thank you

went missing

1 1 0
Da aianaOt7

Hana reached her house , parking her bike inside the small garage she closed the shutter and walked inside the house closing the door she rested her back against the door and sighed .

" What should I do now ???? Neither can I leave Niel nor Aryan .... I cannot leave him because he's sensitive and needs help and i cannot see Aayan's long hurtful face , i cannot bear this anymore. Come on Hana it's just your first day , i never thought that my first date would end up in hospital though it might be fake it was my first date .... I don't want to hurt anyone, i don't want to choose anything. I don't want anything or anyone . I wish I had someone I could learn on . I wish I had someone I could share these with, though I have numbers of friends but I don't think I could share with them , it's not like i don't TRUST them . I just don't want them to worry about me . I wish I could turn back time .... I wish some things were different, i don't want to accept this . But , I miss you Hyam . I'm trying to do what you said , being strong .... But it's taking a lot for me to handle this how could you just go away just like that ?? How could you go away after having so much , i sometimes hate myself for missing someone who doesn't even care about me , if you did . You would have at least said your goodbye If you would have told me about you going away I guess i wouldn't have missed you so much ....i wouldn't have " she said crying a bit. When her phone rang . She wiped her eyes and stood up taking her phone out of her jeans answering the call she walked upstairs.

" Yes, Maahi . How are you ??" She asked , to his brother .

" I'm good, how's everything going there ??" He asked , and just like that she talked to his brothers, her sister in laws and slept just like that feeling tired .

****

The next morning she again woke up , getting ready for college and walking out of the house .... Instead of making something she decided to have something while on the way . Stopping her bike in front of a c-store . She bought a small bottle of water and a cream sandwich , she bit down her sandwich sitting on the bike when she finished it she drank the whole bottle throwing it away in the dustbin she rode away to college . Parking her bike in the parking lot she looked at herself in the mirror.

" I look so pale , ah ... my dark circles " she said , touching them .

She sighs taking her bag and dragging herself inside the building. She dragged herself to the corridors feeling her body pain grow as she walked further when somebody jumped in front of her making her release a short small scream. She opened her eyes to see who it was and who was laughing.... When she looked who it was she sighed in relief and rolled her eyes but again her blood rushed making her suddenly feel energetic and he looked at him .

" How come you're here??? Didn't the doctor tell you to rest ?? ... And how is your headache ?? Did you do your dressing or the nurse ?? And what about your breakfast and meds ?? Answer me Niel !!" She asked .

" If you let me answer , I'll princess" he said . And she folded her arms .

"Say it then " ...she said .

" I'm here because i missed you . You said you'll come in the evening but you didn't . Yes the doctor told me to rest I can rest here too . My headache is alright now . Though it pained when I got up , but I'm good now " he said .

When Hana heard that he felt pain she immediately raised her hands and touched his forehead to see if it was heating or not . Thankfully it wasn't , she checked the bandage moving his hair away from it .

" Does it hurt ??? Did you take your med ?? Who did the dressing??" She asked , looking at him .

" If you show so much care to me , i doubt I could control myself " he said , making her confused.

" Neil , answer me " she said .

" Erm, yea it does hurt sometimes. The stitches irritate me raising some stingy sensation whenever i narrow my eyebrows or arc them . Yes I took my meds , and the nurse did the dressing " he said .

" What did you eat for breakfast ??" She asked .

" Shit , it wasn't good at all . " He said sneering

"What was it ??" She asked sternly.

" Something yellow rice ??" He said doubtful.

" Alright, I got it .... Let's go to the doctor now . Come on" she said holding his hand , but he stopped .

" And why is that so ??" He asked .

"Because I think, the stitches don't usually sting... And if it's stinging then something is wrong " she said .

"Princess but I'm alright, come on you have your class to attend . So go ahead and I'll manage " he said .

" But you said , it's itching right ???" She asked .

" Itching is a natural part of the healing process , as they dissolve... I already asked the doctor while i came to college " he said , and she looked still concerned. He suddenly cupped her face making her gasp by the sudden interaction of his warm hands . " You're getting worried for something which isn't that serious Princess , you yourself said right ?? That was a sugar glass right ?? It didn't affect anything. I'm alright, don't worry " he said , trying to make her feel better but he didn't knew what all was going inside her brain the word's the doctor said , and she even have to convence him to get back to his CBT sessions , how will she convince him ?? And she has to even know about his meds to see if he's still taking those antidepressants for his anger issues . She shook her head and removed his hands from her .

" Didn't I say , no skin ships???" She asked , and he sigh . Taking a step back . " Alright then , I'm going for my class you go to yours .. and one more thing !!. Listen here Niel !!" She said seriously .

" Yes, I'm all ears " he said .

" Look at me " she said , and he bent down and looked at her .

" Trust me Princess when I say this You don't know how badly I wanna die looking at them " he said .

" Shut up . Niel !!! Don't talk like that " she said , furiously.

" Alright, if you say ... I won't " he said . " What were you going to say ??" He asked . She blinked and shrugged.

" You have to quit things which I say now , will you ??" She asked .

" And what are those ???" He asked .

" Okay then from now on. No smoking . No alcohol . No going out- " she said .

" Wait- wait !!!.. What !!!.??? And why will I do that ???" He asked offended laughing .

" Because I said " she said .

" And who are you to order me ???" He asked , making her suddenly feel hurt .

" Who am I ??? You say ??? Who am I to you ??" She asked .

" A fake girlfriend . So , just act when i tell you to act . I have been seeing your behaviour, I'm calling you princess that doesn't mean you will order and i obey . It's me , who is in charge here ... Get that !!!" He shouted .

" And what made you think that I'll obey you ??? Am not a puppet of yours !!!! Fake right ??? Alright then . Do whatever you want . " She said , and walked away from there .

On the other hand , Xavier punched the wall beside him in anger and walked out of the school.
In the afternoon, Hana was just eating her food silently with an annoyed expression .

****

" Hana .. here try this " inaya extended her hand taking the food near her . Hana sighed and ate , " how is it ??" She asked and Hana nodded saying it's good . When again she took a spoon of her food and extended her hand.

" Inaya !!.. i have my food , please you it's yourself" Hana burst out when she looked at how inaya looked hurt and she felt guilty . "I-im sorry .. i didn't mean it " she said , apologising. And her eyes filled with tears . When inaya noticed it she pulled her into a hug.

" God , that's alright. I can understand, " she said , rubbing her back . Hana pulled away from her and wiped her tears.

" I'm sorry, i just suddenly miss Maahi and Ilahi " she said , suddenly bursting out crying loudly thinking about her brothers.

" Aww, little baby.... That's alright , it's alright you can call them if you want to" inaya said , smiling .

" What happened to her ???" Aryan asked , when he reached the table and sat down.

" She's just missing her brothers " Inaya said .

" Aww " rui said smiling .

" Hana , don't cry like that ... We are all like brothers and sisters right ??" Aaniya asked . And Hana parted away.

" Don't include me !!" Aryan and Hassan said at the same time . And everyone laughed. Making Hana laugh too .

When Hana started to feel a bit comfortable around when everyone suddenly went silent, Hana felt a presence behind her when she turned back . The president stood , Hana got up and asked her .

" Yes ??? " She asked .

" The principal is calling you " she said , and walked away.

"Principal ???.. " she asked herself and looked at her friends. And they shrugged.

" Don't worry Hana , if anything happens just call me " rui said , making hana a little less worried she nodded and walked away . When she reached the office she knocked when a voice allowed her to get in and she came .

" Yes , sir ??. You called me ??" Hana asked .

" Yes. Mrs., Xavier wanted to meet you " the principal said and stood up walking out of his own chamber . The seat turned and his mother sat like she owned the place .

" Yes Mrs Xavier??" She asked .

" Nothing much, I got information that my son is missing . May I know where he is ??" She asked , making hana confused.

" Missing ??" She asked .

" Yea. Where is he ?? I wanted to discuss something very important with him and when i tried reaching him, his cell was off and he was not there in the college either so a girlfriend should know where her love is . Am i right. Miss Hayami ??" She asked , standing up .

" Erm, i -i .. ah , me and . I mean . I don't know, Xavier and I had a flight this morning ... He was probably furious , I didn't know where he went " she said hesitated, when she herself realised what she said , she gasped .

' In anger ??.' she asked herself . Her mother came walking with small yet dangerous steps and halted in front of Hana.

" Don't you think , you guys fight more than act like a living couple ??" She asked . Hana suddenly coughs listening to the word 'act' .

"Mrs Xavier, it's nothing like that . We are good . Everything is good between us . It's just that we sometimes fight for no reason " Hana said .

" Be careful what you say . Miss Hayami, i can easily catch a liar . " She said . And Hana gulped .

" That's good Mam, but I'm not lying about anything " Hana said , with full confidence. She nodded and walked near the door .

" When was the last time you saw him ??" She asked .

" This morning at nearly 10 , at the entrance " she said , and his mother walked out making hana release a sigh , but she soon panicked thinking he left somewhere in anger . Which isn't good news . She removed her phone and searched his number .

" Don't I have my boyfriend's number??" She asked , and slammed her forehead when an idea popped in her mind and she ran out , pressing the lift she waited but not having any patience left she took the stairs running and skipping 2 or 4 steps. When she finally reached the top floor , she ran to the place where she last time went to the balcony . When she arrived .

" Geff !!!!" She yelled making everyone look at her , she breathed out when she finally saw Geff . He walked towards her , and she tried to breathe properly.
"H-help meh ... " She said , breathing out .

" By what ??" He asked . Hana took a long breath and claimed herself down .

" Can you tell me where Niel goes when he gets angry ??" She asked . He thought a bit and then asked .

" Why would I tell you that ??? He asked .

" Because I want to know. Just spit it out " she said annoyed. He left a smoke from his mouth from out of nowhere and acted like think when he said .

" He usually goes to the bar , and spends time with girls . Or one night stands to release his stress. Or if not there he ........ Yea !! If not there he would be at the casino " he said with much confidence. And Hana sighed looking at him .

" Such a holy place you're proud of " she said .

" It's a holy place for a broken heart Miss Whoever you are " he said , and she nodded walking away . Hana reached the parking lot and sat on her bike .

" God , i never went to those types of places. ...." she said to herself and opened her phone to check the location when she was done routing it , she attached her phone to the Handel and rode away.

__________________________________________________________

Holy place for Broken Hearts...

Thank you, stay tuned

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

85K 3.2K 38
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
3.4M 80.9K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...