Missing Year

By isaballerina89

Emma and Henry leave Storybrooke before Peter Pan curse hits the town. How will it affect Emma when Hook deci... More

Leaving Storybrooke
Adjusting to New Home
New Normal
Changes
First Sonogram
Gender
Hormonal Emma
Engagement
Captain Swan Wedding
The Procedure
Bed Rest
Henry's Birthday
3d Sonogram
Adoption Day
Emma's Special Birthday Present
Emma's Birthday
Recovery Stay
Halloween
Bringing Hope Home
Mother of Two
First Thanksgiving
Team Jones
Two Ducklings
Jones Christmas
Date Night
Family Time
Killian's Birthday
Unexpected
Recovery Road
Jones Valentine's Day
One Year Later
Returning to Storybrooke
Witch Hunt
Witch Hunt part 2
He Is Back
The Good and the Bad Times
Light Magic
Zelena's Past
Defeating the Witch
Captain Swan Movie
Monster Attack
White Out
Rocky Road
Cold
Operation Cobra-Swan
Research on Snow Queen
Snow Queen
Spell of Shattered Sight
Defeating Snow Queen
Post Curse
Family Event
Normal
Childhood
Rumble
Milestone
Discovery
6 Weeks Later
Trust
Unforgiven
Trouble In Town
Redeemed
Truth Comes Out
Help From Someone Unexpected
Cruella
Fate
Hero
Happiest Place on Earth
Disney Parks
The Accident
Recovery
Mother's Day
1 Year Wedding Anniversary
Ocean Princess
Teenager
Savior
First Save
Hope's 1st Birthday
Birthday Swan
The Other Savior
Brother Enemies
Sapling
Best Chance
Wish Realm
Escaping Danger in Storybrooke
Boston
Safe
Adjusting
Christmas in NYC
Nine Weeks
Killian's Birthday
Valentines Day
Gender Baby Jones
Hero
Aftermath
Aquarium
7 Months Along
Creep
Graduation
Baby Shower
Killian Jr Jones
ICU
Recovery Road
Family of Five
Together
Mini Me
Follow Up
Backwards
Blood Transfusions

Spring

51 3 2
By isaballerina89

Emma was wearing a red leather jacket with a casual floral dress and Hope was wearing a floral dress, tights, and a red leather jacket. Her hair was in a ponytail. The mother and daughter were playing in Central Park in the children's area enjoying the beautiful warm weather, not the rainy weather they had been having. Killian was at work and Henry was at school. She helped her daughter around the little rocks and hills, with her baby belly in the way.

Ariel pushes Melody in the stroller to Emma and Hope, where they planned to meet for their daughter's playdate. "Emma!"

"Hi, Ariel!" They waved at each other. "Hopey, look who is here to play with us."

Hope sees her ocean princess best friend. "Mel-Mel!" She goes to the stroller to see her best friend. "Hi."

"Hi, Hope! You are so big." She looked down at her daughter."Melody, we are here to play with Hope. Say hi to Hope." The 8-month-old Melody babbles.

Emma faced her goddaughter. "Hi, Melody. You have gotten so big!"

"Yes, she has grown so much. How are you feeling? You are 6 months?"

"Yes, I am enjoying the comfortable second trimester of my pregnancy. The baby is getting bigger everyday. Work is getting harder, but easier surprising perps. Killian helps me by catching the perps. I have three more months to go." Hope taps the stroller. "Hope wants to play with Melody."

"Hope, Melody will play." She sets her daughter out of the stroller. "She just began crawling."

Emma faces her daughter. "Be gentle with Melody, she just began crawling. She is not a big girl as you are." Melody crawls to Hope.

Hope smiles big. "Mel-Mel." Melody screams. Hope giggles. Emma and Ariel smile at their daughters.

Hope follows Melody around the open grass with their Moms nearby watching them. The mothers took their daughters on the baby swing. Ariel pushed both girls.

They took the daughters to the playground. Ariel was following the toddlers on the jungle gym, holding her daughter move around. Emma was assisting Hope from the outside of the jungle gym. She watched her daughter go down the slide. Ariel took photos of the mother and daughter on Emma's iPhone. When both girls were getting cranky, Emma and Ariel decided for them it was time to leave. They walked around the trails of Central Park.

A little while later, Emma pushed Hope in the stroller with Ariel and Melody to the nearest Starbucks. Ariel finds them a spot to sit. "Emma, I can watch the girls. You can order first." She faces her stroller to Melody. Hope babbles.

Emma ordered herself hot cocoa with cinnamon, a grilled cheese sandwich, and a pink cake pop for Hope. She returns to the table with her order.

"I will be right back." Ariel went on the line to order her Starbucks.

Hope sees her Mama have food. "Mama!"

Emma chuckles and takes her daughter out of the stroller and lets her sit on her lap. "Yes, you have a cake pop treat." She tore the cake pop into small pieces. Hope eats it.

Ariel returns to the table with green tea and a banana nut muffin. She sees her daughter fast asleep. "Hope, you tired Melody out for her nap."

"Mel-Mel."

"Yes, you are Melody's ocean princess best friend."

"Dada."

"Dada is working at the docks, sweetheart. We are going to see him at home."

"I read the newspaper about the exhibit."

"Yeah, Hope and Henry found that girl."

Ariel's jaw dropped. "Really?"

"Yes." She faced her daughter. " Hopey, you are a hero!"

"Girl."

"Somehow Hope knew someone was in the secret entrance was a pipe door. Henry helped Hope open the door and found the girl. She was a kidnapped girl from the foster system."

"Wow." She faced the toddler. "You are a hero just like your Mommy and Daddy." Hope smile with cake pop crumbs on her face. She kissed her daughter on the head.

"How is the baby?"

"I am feeling him move more."

"Him! You are having a baby boy?"

"Yes, I am. Hope is going to have a baby brother."

"Let me know when your baby sprinkle will be."

"I do not know. I never had a baby shower for Hope and not for Henry in prison."

"I can talk to Allison. We can have a small gathering to celebrate baby boy Jones."

She smiles, her friends want to throw her a baby shower, which she thinks it was a great idea. "Okay, a small party for the baby."

"Yay!" She clapped her hands. "I will start planning. Have you heard from your parents?"

"I spoke to my parents a few weeks ago. They are still under the curse. Regina is working on how to break their curse. I have not told them where we are for safety reasons."

"Is the town more dangerous?"

"From what they told me, Gideon tried to cause trouble to get me to return back but everyone has been working to defeat him. He has been quiet lately waiting for me."

"Are you going to go return back to fight him?"

She looked down at her daughter and her baby bump. "There is a part of me that I do not want to return back. I am happy living here. I can raise my children here safely. But I am the savior, I need to stop the villain from the town. I am torn. I do not want to die and have my babies to be without a Mom. I want to live."

"No matter what you choose to do, you will live, Emma."

Killian returns home finding Hope and Melody playing in the living room. "I did not know we were having company."

Emma waddles over from the kitchen area. "Hi, love." They kiss. He rubs her baby bump.

"How was work?"

"It was busy but it was easier to work in warmer weather than the winter."

"Dada!" Hope goes to her Daddy.

He holds his daughter on his hip. "Hi, little love."

"Hi, Killian."

"Hi, Ariel."

"Our daughters had so much fun today. Hope showed Melody all over Central Park."

He faced his daughter, "She did now?" Hope babbles. "You had fun in Central Park with Melody."

"The girls played on the jungle gyms, on the grass and swings."

"Mama. Pop."

"Yes, we went to Starbucks where you had a cake pop!"

"A cake pop!" He tickles his daughter making her laugh. He sets Hope down to play with Melody. "How is Boston?"

"It is going well. Eric has a job in the Boston Museum working as a tour guide in the marine exhibits. I work at the bookstore nearby. My boss lets me take Melody to work with me. Emma agrees to let me and Allison to throw her a baby sprinkle."

Killian faced his wife and smiled big. "She did now?" He hugged his wife.

"Yes. We are going to have a small party celebrating our son."

Killian smiles big, his swan is having a baby shower which she deserves. "Aye, that is a brilliant idea. When will be the shower?" He rubs her baby bump where Ian was laying.

"The party will be in 2 months now."

"I will be 8 months pregnant. I will tell you and Allison my baby registry list for the gifts for the party."

Henry overheard the conversation. "We are having a party?"

"A baby sprinkle for Ian."

"A celebration of Ian."

"Awesome! Hi, Dad."

"Hi, son." They hugged.

Henry goes to the toddlers and holds Melody. "Hi, Melody. I was working on my homework when you came from the park with Hope."

"He-wy."

"Hi, Hope. I am finished with my homework. We are going to play after dinner." Melody began crying.

Ariel goes to Henry. "Henry, Melody is getting very tired." She holds her daughter. "Emma, Killian, we should be heading back up to Boston."

Emma takes Melody so Ariel can get ready. "Melody, I will see you soon, little niece. Hope had so much fun playing with you today."

He holds Melody. "Little ocean princess, the next time you come over, we are going to spend more time together. I had to work today." He hugged his goddaughter.

The two mothers hugged. "Emma, we will see you all again soon. The girls had so much fun today." Ariel sets Melody in her stroller and leaves.

Hope goes to Mommy crying. She holds her daughter on her hip. "Melody is going to come back to play again soon." She kissed her daughter on the head. She feels sad her daughter and her goddaughter live 5 hours drive away from each other. She hugged her daughter. "We are going to have Mama and Hopey time before dinner."

He rubs his daughter's back. "What are we having for dinner?"

"The ziti is in the oven cooking. It will be done in an hour. I made a salad to go on the side."

"Sounds delicious. I am going to take a shower."

"Dad, can you help me with my math homework?"

"Yes, lad. After I take a shower." He went to the bathroom.

Henry hugged his Mom. "I love your hugs, kid."

"Are you excited to have a baby sprinkle for Ian?"

"Kind of...I am not used to parties and being the center of attention."

"I know you did not have a baby shower for me. When you were pregnant with Hope, you and Dad bought everything for Hope. Now, Aunt Allison and Ariel, and Prince Eric want to throw you a baby sprinkle for Ian. It is a great idea. Please be happy that people who love you want to throw you a baby shower for your last baby."

She smiles big at her teenage son. "Okay, I am happy about it." She hugged her son.

An hour later, the family had dinner together. Killian made sure Hope ate most of her dinner. The family had a family game night. Killian had Hope with him as they played Monopoly, making sure Hope won't eat the small pieces.

Late at night, both Henry and Hope were fast asleep. Emma and Killian were snuggling on the couch after watching an episode of Outlander. Emma kissed her husband's cheek. "I am so happy to have quiet time with you."

"We rarely have quiet time for ourselves. Pretty soon, we will be busy taking care of a newborn again in New York and Storybrooke."

"Storybrooke..."

"What is it love?"

"Ariel asked me do I have a choice of staying here or going back to die? I just told her I was torn. I have not even thought of just staying here with you and our kids. The town has been safe so far since we are not there. I do not want to miss out on Ian's life. Unlike Henry, he found me. I do not want my babies to not have a Mom. I certainly did not have. a Mom growing up."

"Emma, I am going to support whatever you decide."

"You are my husband, we are a team. You can help what...."

"You are meant to be in this final battle, not me. I am going to support whatever decision you make because I am your husband. I do not want to lose my wife. If you do choose to be in this final battle to stop Gideon and darkness from destroying the town. Or we can stay here. I have a gut feeling you will defeat him with the help of the sorcerer's assistant. He gave me a hint you will win."

Emma sighs. "I will be in the final battle. Not just yet. I want to know our baby boy first. I did not look or hold Henry. Ian will know me." She rubs her baby bump.

"Ian will know his Mommy. He is going to take after his Mommy just like his big brother and big sister."

Emma smiles. Killian kissed his swan on the head."Now, I am going to enjoy my quiet time with my husband before this little guy comes." She rubs her baby bump. "How about we have a date night soon? Not for work, just for the two of us."

"I love that idea from my beautiful wife. We do need a kid-free night out. I have a few ideas about where we can go."

"I can ask Allison to babysit and work around my schedule."

"It is a date." They kiss.

Killian hugged his wife, knowing in a few months they will be raising a newborn son, with their almost 2 year old and their teenage son together. They need their alone time while they still can. In a few short months, the Jones family will be a family of five.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 1K 40
Enchanted Forest The Evil Queen and Captain Hook want to cast the Dark Curse. Why? No one knows. Princess Emma and Robin have to find away to stop t...
13.2K 961 24
After being sent back to the Enchanted Forest for good, Emma realizes Storybrooke is her home. Killian would do anything for his love and twins. So f...
3.1K 66 12
Emma and hook are back from the underworld with the crew ready for there happy ending to start -Emma
117K 3.8K 38
*Takes Place before Emma breaks the curse and it takes place when Henry comes and takes her to Storybrooke* All Emma's life she has lived by one mott...