Heavenly. Teen Wolf (s.s)

De wonderiiand_1989

Gracie Hale, the youngest Hale child, just wanted to finish her sophomore year in peace. But that all chang... Mais

ห—หห‹โ‹† HEAVENLY โ‹†หŽหŠห—
act one
i. the bite
ii. impossible
iii. making first line
iv. friday night frights
v. trigger
vi. self-control
vii. dream a dream, you little bleep
viii. all you have left
ix. as i lay dying
x. creature in the night
xi. we all have a cross to bear
xii. affected
xiii. pulse rising
xiv. the alpha
xv. trapped
xvi. no way out
xvii. thrown under the bus
xviii. to bear no malice
xix. i only see red
xx. bounded
xxi. an attempt to tip the scales
xxii. my cousin miguel
xxiii. and the alpha is...
xxiv. the winter formal
xxv. completely powerless
xxvi. heart-stopper
xxvii. dead or alive
act two
i. underwater
ii. search party
iv. the creature in the shadows
v. the new beta
vi. pack business
vii. the first full moon
viii. this unfamiliar feeling
ix. isolation
x. invisible strings
xi. dead in the water
xii. the game plan
xiii. as above so below
xiv. the usual suspects
xv. immune
xvi. compelling
xvii. on the move
xviii. in too deep
xix. an eye for an eye
xx. one hour and counting
xxi. healing process
xxii. ties that bind
xxiii. the killer within
xxiv. the worm moon
xxv. anchor
xxvi. in the heat of the night
xxvii. i know who you are
xxviii. a shot in the dark
xxix. dead inside
xxx. the thinner the air, the harder to breathe
xxxi. looking before leaping
xxxii. run boy run
xxxiii. window of opportunity
xxxiv. on enemy territory
xxxv. evolution
act three
i. rite of passage
ii. the first day of junior year
iii. bad omens
iv. open wounds
v. onward and upward
vi. a trip down memory lane
vii. guided
viii. make the plan
ix. execute the plan
x. expect the plan to go off the rails
xi. throw away the plan
xii. give and take
xiii. the silver lining
xiv. the crux of the matter
xv. kill or be killed
xvi. darach
xvii. the walking dead
xviii. keeping a close eye
xix. it's all within the eyes
xx. glen capri
xxi. a multitude of casualties
xxii. drowning
xxiii. is there still hope?
xxiv. interruptions
xxv. psychic
xxvi. until the next full moon
xxvii. gone too soon
xxiii. threats
xxiv. seeing the entire board
xxx. the girl who lived
xxxi. true form
xxxii. a different method of persuasion
xxxiii. things you can't outrun
xxxiv. where do we go from here?
xxxv. the calm before the storm
xxxvi. the nemeton
xxxvii. sixteen hours
xxxiii. bloodlines
xxxiv. lunar eclipse
act four

iii. bodies piling up

2.3K 80 3
De wonderiiand_1989

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗
↳ 𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰

(𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

CHRIS CROUCHED DOWN SO HE WAS FACE-TO-FACE WITH HIS DAUGHTER'S "ex". "Scott?"

"Mr. Argent," Scott nodded to him nervously as his face started to turn redder by the second.

"How are you doing?"

"Good. You know, just hangin' out. Is this one of yours? It's, uh, good. Nice design. Very constricting," Scott commented.

Chris sighed, standing up. "What are you doing out here, Scott?"

"Looking for my friend," Scott admitted.

"Ah, that's right," Allison's father nodded, knowing exactly who he was looking for. "Lydia's in your group now, isn't she? Part of the clique? Is that the word you use? Or is there another way to put it? Part of your pack?"

"Actually, clique sounds about right to me," Scott quipped.

"I hope so. 'Cause I know she's a friend of Allison's, and one special circumstance, such as yourself -- one, I can handle. Not two," the werewolf hunter pointed out.

"No..."

"Scott, do you know what a 'hemicorporectomy' is?" Chris asked, looking at the boy expectantly.

"I have a feeling I don't want to," Scott mumbled, wincing slightly at the ideas that surrounded the procedure.

"A medical term for amputating somebody at the waist," Mr. Argent explained, gesturing with his hand where he would be cutting Scott. "Cutting them in half. Takes a tremendous amount of strength to cut through tissue and bone like that. Let's hope a demonstration never becomes necessary."

With that, Chris stood up and walked off with the other hunters. When they left and it was safe to come out, Gracie, Stiles and Allison came out from their hiding spot and made their way over to the teen wolf hanging upside down.

"Are you okay?" The taller brunette asked her boyfriend in worry.

"It's just another life-threatening conversation with your dad," Scott said good-naturedly.

Allison smiled slightly and looked over at the tree that the trap was connected to while keeping Scott suspended in the air. "Gracie, help me with this."

"Thanks. But I think I got it," Scott told them. He held out his hand, unleashing his claws as they unsheathed themselves. Cutting it swiftly, he landed on his feet as they turned back to see he was perfectly fine.

Gracie scoffed in agreement while Allison and Stiles chuckled. The teen wolf gestured towards the dilapidated house. "Comin'?"

───────────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ─────────────

BY MORNING, THE POLICE STILL HADN'T FOUND LYDIA. WITH THE NEXT FEW days getting colder, her parents were terrified. After everything that happened, they didn't want to lose her again, which was completely understandable.

"All right, it's causing me severe mental anguish to say this, but he's right," Stiles managed to say, still unsure, as the three walked into the Chemistry room. It was hard for him to picture Lydia as something so violent.

"I know," Scott huffed as the three of them sat in their normal seats.

After taking attendance, Mr. Harris announced that there was going to be a pop quiz. He started handing out the test.

"What if the next body part she steals is from someone who's still alive?" Stiles insisted, his mind only able to focus on one thing. His whispering wasn't quiet enough, catching Mr. Harris' attention. He spun around at his desk and glowered at Stiles.

"This is a pop quiz, Mr. Stilinski," he called out in a stern tone. "If I hear your voice again, I may be tempted to give you detention for the rest of your high school career."

"Can you do that?" Stiles asked, clearly confused.

"Well, there it is again," Harris glared at his student. "Your voice. Triggering the only impulse I've ever had to strike a student repeatedly and violently. I'll see you at 3:00 for detention." Stiles made a noise of protest and Mr. Harris' eyes went to Scott, who went to say something as well. "You too, Mr. McCall?"

The beta immediately shook his head. "No, sir."

Everyone went back to work on their quiz once Mr. Harris stopped nagging at Stiles. Gracie could practically hear him fuming from beside her, but when the hairs on her arms stood up and goosebumps formed, she winced as a tingling sensation shot through her body, first starting in her arm before coursing through the rest of her.

When Jackson's stool screeched against the linoleum as he stood up and ran from the room, a gnawing feeling formed in her gut.

When school had ended and detention was over, Stiles stood with Scott and Gracie as they watched from behind a statue while a crowd of reporters chased after the Argent family. As a few police deputies tried to keep them at bay, the reporters were stopped by a barricade as Allison's family went where they were holding Kate's service.

"Who the hell is that?" Stiles asked seeing an old man sit beside Allison. Scott peered his head out from behind the statue, seeing Mr. Argent and the unrecognizable older man.

"He's definitely an Argent," he concluded.

Stiles looked at his friend hopelessly. "Hey, you know, maybe they're just here for the funeral. I mean-what if they're the non-hunting side of the family? There could be non-hunting Argents. It's possible, right?"

Gracie shook her head. "I don't think so."

Stiles scowled at her. "Can't you ever be positive?"

"I know what they are," Scott cut in. The tone of his voice was haunting as he stared at the old man. "They're reinforcements."

Little did they know, Stiles' father was standing behind the three of them. As the trio looked back for only just a second, the Sheriff grabbed the two boys by the neck, forcing them away as Gracie followed behind them.

"Ah. The three of you. Unbelievable," he was seething at them for the fact that they had little disrespect for the Argent family.

"Sorry. I know, I'm supposed to ask," Stiles mumbled as his dad stuffed them in the police cruiser.

Just after his dad slumped down in the driver's seat, sitting side-by-side with their shoulders pressed together in a tight squeeze, the radio came to life as a voice crackled through the grill, "4-1-5 Adam."

"I didn't copy that," Sheriff spoke into the radio in confusion. "Did you say 4-1-5 Adam?"

"What's a 4-1-5?" Gracie whispered to Stiles, her voice barely audible.

"Disturbance in a car," Stiles told her, knowing most of the codes after listening in on his father's calls over the years.

"They were taking a heart attack victim -- D.O.A. But on the way to the hospital, something hit 'em," the voice on the other end explained.

"What hit the ambulance?"

"Copy that. I'm standing in front of it right now. Something got in the back. There's blood everywhere," the office kept going, and Stiles leaned forward, listening carefully as he paid close attention. "And I mean everywhere."

"All right, unit 4, what's your 20?" Noah asked.

"Route 5 and post. I swear, I've never seen anything like this."

"All right, take it easy. I'm on my way," the Sheriff said before turning back. "Now, as for you three..."

His voice trailed off when he noticed the backseat was empty and one of the doors were left open.

It didn't take the three of them very long before they found the ambulance. There was blood sprayed all over the interior of the vehicle and a dead body was torn apart. With police officers and paramedics swarming the scene, it was hard to see what exactly attacked the ambulance.

"What the hell is Lydia doing?" Stiles breathed, looking around at the mess on the road.

"I don't know," Scott shook his head. Even at his worst, he never did anything like this. It didn't make any sense.

"What kept you from doing that, was it Allison?" Gracie asked, a little worried if this might happen to her. Even if the bite didn't heal, she could still be a werewolf. It's unexplainable, but it could still happen.

"I hope so."

"Do you need to get closer?" Stiles asked.

Scott inhaled deeply, catching Lydia's scent somewhere nearby. "No, I got it."

Stiles sighed and grabbed Scott's shoulder. "Just-I just need you to find her. All right? Please, just-just find her.

"I will," Scott promised.

As the teen wolf took off running in the direction to follow Lydia's scent, Stiles and Gracie went up to the road to check things out. The Stilinski boy knew that he'd get in trouble with his dad, but he wanted to know exactly what Lydia did.

Like Stiles expected, it didn't take long for the police to show up. When his dad drove up to the scene, Stiles was subjected to a lengthy lecture on interfering with police work.

"Just..." Stiles started to say, trying to pull an explanation from his ass. His voice faded from Gracie's mind when rustling of leaves and snapping of branches caught her attention.

As if on cue, there stood Lydia, who was completely naked with her arms covering her breasts. Her face and arms were covered in dirt and leaves were tangled in her strawberry blonde hair, which was sticking up in every direction.

"Lydia?" Gracie called to her, trying to get her attention. "Lydia?"

Lydia gulped when she looked up, shivering as she stood there. Gracie along with Stiles and his dad along with the rest of the police officers stared at her, flashing their lights in her direction.

"Well?" She asked softly. "Is anyone gonna get me a coat?"

Stiles, completely in shock, fumbled as he tried to get his dad's coat off him to hand to Lydia. But with his usual luck, he ended up tripping over his feet and falling face first in the ground.

He could hear his dad swear under his breath as he took off his jacket and gave it to Gracie. Stiles just kept his face in the ground, not wanting to look up after looking like a complete fool.

Gracie rolled her eyes as she shook her head at the Stilinski boy. Seriously?

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
So there's chapter three. Please don't be a silent reader. If you did like it, please comment, vote, and share it.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

2.9K 102 15
๐‘น๐’†๐’…๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’š (๐—ป.) ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป Naya Argent is the kind of a girl you want to be friends with or at least...
407K 11K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...
18.9K 470 15
25 year old Hailey is a woman of secrets. Not one person knows everything about her. When she is called back to Beacon Hills, her life flips. Her bro...
65.2K 1.3K 24
(Completed) "You're not a monster you're a werewolf like me." What if Scott McCall had a younger sister? What is she was born a werewolf? What if s...