Will you be mine?

By sere2405

Kongbop (Omega)- A extremely shy, yet charming, well-mannered 19-year-old, who will begin his first year at h... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
SORRY 🙏
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Announcement!

Chapter 72

583 39 4
By sere2405

Kong POV

My head is throbbing, and my throat is dry. I try and open my eyes, but they feel so heavy. Like lead. I try and reach for my alpha, by my arms are stuck. They will not move. My whole body hurts. I finally get my eyes open only to be met with semi darkness. A little light shines through a bared-up window. Flashes of the last two days rush back to me.

Flashback

"So, when are you going to ask him" I ask Kit as he walk into the bathroom. Kit shrugs his shoulder giggling.

"I don't know. I want to plan it for our one-year anniversary, but will that be to corny?" He asks I shack my head no. I open my mouth to say something else when I feel an arm grab me pulling me back.

"Hey! Leave me..." My throat closes up as I come face to face with Park. I haven't seen or heard anything from him since the day he attacked me. I thought he had given up. "Park..." I say in an almost whisper.

"Hey! Leave me alone!" I turn to see two men grabbing Kit. One pins him against the wall ripping his shirt. "leave him alone I said!" I move to help only to get punched in the side of the head by Park. The punch is so hard my vision goes blurry and I become dizzy.

"Do as we say, and your little slut friend will not get hurt."

"He is...pregnant...don't hurt...him" I beg Park pushed me to the ground getting on top of me. I can hear Kit in the back yelling for help as I try and fight Park off, only to earn a punch in my side hard.

"Shut that stupid omega up!" Park yells throwing a rag at the other men. There are five men total. Two holding Kit back, Park and two more guarding the door. Park slams his fist into my kidneys again causing me to cough up some blood. "Do you want my men to have fun with your friend?" He asks, I try and push him away, but he is to strong for me. "Stop fighting and do as I tell you bitch" He spits in my face. I have to protect P'Kit and the baby at all costs. I pull my knee up getting Park in the balls. I move quickly from under him trying to get to P'Kit only to be grabbed and pulled away. "You stupid bitch! You will pay for that!" Park says as he starts slamming his knee into my lower back, causing me to scream in pain. Kit breaks free of the men rushing towards me. He is able to pull me a little before the men grab him pushing him onto his knees into my blood. "I think they both want to play what do you think men?" Park men laugh and I start to get scared. Not for me but Kit.

"No! don't! I will do whatever you want...just leave him alone please!" I cry out.

"Good!" Park puts a rag over my mouth and nose. I try pulling his away fighting him, but soon I feel my body getting weaker, and then everything goes black.

I wake up a few hours later, in amidst pain. It takes a moment for me to realize I was in a car, being rapped. As soon as my brain catches up to what was happening, I try to fight, but my body was still weak. I beg, plead, and cry for it to stop, and all I got was laughter in return. I was injected with something, that made my body immobile, and was passed around in the car. One by one each five had their turn with me. Sometime after the fourth man I passed out due to the amount of pain I was in. When I woke up again, I was in a room, shackled to a bed. My first though was of my twins and mate. Hopping my mate would find me soon.

Flashback ends.

I close my eyes, trying to ingore the pain radiating all over my body. The last two days have been a nightmare. Park has come and go. Each time he is here he beats me, rapes me, and mentally fucks with my head. He always brings a man or two with him and they all take turns with me. Sometimes its an hour between beatings sometimes its six. I always make sure to check his watch to check the time. Then again, he could be changing the time too. The little light coming from the window is the only real source I have.

I look around the room, trying to take as much in as I can. I don't know if I am under ground or not, but the room is all stone. There is a toilet and a sink in the far left cornor. There are three pips running across the ceiling with a rope hanging off them. The bed is the only furniture in the room. I am chained to the bed. My hand crossed above my head tired to the bed. I try to get out of the ties. If I can get out of the ties maybe I can remove the boards on the window and climb out.

I can feel the ropes cutting into my skin, making them bleed. It hurt like hell, and I didn't care, I just wanted to get lose. Just as I feel the ropes start to give way, the door opens and in walks P'Tae, Park and . My eyes go wide looking at Chirawan. She knows Park?!

"Well look who is finally awake" Chirawan sneers walking over to me. "Here I thought you were going to sleep the day away you lazy bitch" She grabs my hair wanking my head up before slapping me hard. I am confused how does she know Park?

"Ho...how?" I ask looking between the three. P'Tae start undressing and I know what is going to happen. I try and get away, but the ropes around my wrist wont let me go far.

"How what dear?"

"Park...me...how...?"

"Park is my nephew of course. My sister owns and runs the orphanage you grew up in" She laughs. "Why do you think I put you there in the first place? There would be nobody to question me." I looked at her as if she was crazy! She willing knows what happen there and doesn't care?! "And how do I know about you? You really think your father can keep anything from me? I found the DNA results that fucking Arthit did. I started to follow your father after that and look what I found! You! The brat I thought I got rid of fifteen years ago throwing you in my sister orphanage" I was shocked. She knew I was alive this whole time and did nothing?! She knew what was happening and didn't care?!

"My dad...he will divorce you for this" I say. She rolls her eyes sneering at me.

"Your father won't do anything of the sort, not if he wants to see his children."

"You're a horrible mother!" I yell at her only to get smacked in return.

"You know nothing!" She says standing up, looking at P'Tae and Park. "We have an auction in two hours, make sure not to mess up his face" she says walking out, shutting the door behind her. Park and Tae look at me smirking. I start thrashing on the bed. I don't want this; I never want this! Tae forces a pill down my throat along with some water. I know what this pill is. It's going to cause me to go into heat. I start crying, begging them to not do this.

"Shut up, this is all omega's are good for." Park says shoving two fingers into my hole. I hiss out in pain biting my lips. I know he loves the sound of my screams and cries, he has said it time and time again.

"It was just my luck my best friend here knew you. When I showed him your picture and told him I wanted you, he knew just what to do" Tae said, as he grabbed my hair pulling my head back, Park climbs on top of my spreading my legs wide. "and now you will be mine" He sneered shoving his cock into my mouth at the same time Park slammed into me. I try to buck him off me, I tried to fight, they both were overpowering me.

They both took turns, with me. the pill they gave me forcing me into heat. My body craving for their touch. They laughed at me begging them to stop, while moaning begging them for more. After each had a turn and then shared together, they cleaned me up, putting me only in a sheer rob.

"It's time to take him to meet our guest" Tae said making sure to keep my hands tired together in front of me. They dragged me out of the room I was in, and down a long hallway, my brain is hazy due to the heat pill they gave me, but I tried my best to look around me. There is other door down here. I could hear screams and cries from behind the doors. The walls look like stone, the same as in my room. I was able to count five rooms total on each side. At the end of the hallway there was a large wooden door. Park opens it, causing me to close my eyes. The sunlight hurt; it was so bright. The light that was streaming in my room wasn't enough to keep my eyes use to the light.

They pushed me forward causing me to stumble forwards. I blinking a couple times allowing my eyes to adjust to the light. When I did. I found myself in a glass room. Three walls were nothing but glass, I turned around to see the door I was pushed though closing. The wall made of stone as well. I turned back around to see chairs lined up outside the glass walls. I wasn't able to see who they were, they were covered in shadows.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, This is our first object of the night. A twenty-year-old male unmated omega. He has been taught well to cook and clean and take a cock. He will do anything you ask of him. As a special bonus he is in heat right now." Someone said over a loudspeaker. I raised my hands to my neck to feel the mate make my alpha put on me, but it wasn't there anymore. What did they do?! How did they get rid of the mark. "As he is not a virgin, but in heat, we will start the bidding high." I wanted rushed over to the glass wall banging it with my fist. This isn't right! They can't do this! I was married! I was marked! I heard the bidding going up and up as my body started to feel hot. I could feel the slick start pouring out of my hole again. I slumped down to my knees breathing fast. My cock already hard standing up at attention.

"Going once...Going twice...Sold to guest 206, for twenty-five million bhat!" I started crying looking down at my tired hands. My ring missing, the only link I had to my P'Arthit.

"Please find me my mate, my alpha" I whisper to myself, as two pairs of hand force me to stand up, dragging me back to my room. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 719 35
More Kongbop, and Arthit/ Krist Singto title says it all Chapters are 1- ? (guess it depends on how i feel about the story lol) **Updates will be s...
91.5K 4.6K 23
Arthit and Kongpob had been the perfect couple in the eyes of everyone around them including friends and family. People admired them. People were jea...
111K 5.3K 42
This is a story of the two person who are destined to be together... Singto Prachaya Ruangroj is an Alpha. A business man and very popular because...
162K 6.9K 56
Kongpob and Arthit both were set for an arrange marriage. At first Arthit was loathing the idea but gradually feelings evolved and he had to share hi...