Will you be mine?

By sere2405

Kongbop (Omega)- A extremely shy, yet charming, well-mannered 19-year-old, who will begin his first year at h... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
SORRY 🙏
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Announcement!

Chapter 69

700 43 10
By sere2405

Kong POV

The summer flew by, and school was starting soon. The summer was a blur of activities. I wouldn't change it for the world. P'Arthit and I got married in a small ceremony in mae back yard, two weeks after my official birthday. We lit a candle for my mom and P'Arthit father. Only our friends and family were allowed. I wanted nothing grand, nothing show stopping, just something quite. I told mae and P'Arthit this and though mae was a little disappointed she couldn't plan a grand wedding she was still over joy. Since same-sex marriage is not legal here yet, we opt for something less traditional. Instead of having the seats split down the middle for the aisle we grouped them together, with the isle to the left. Arthit and I walked each other down the aisle. It was presented over by a monk who blessed our union. It was a day full of fun, love, and joy. I agree to go on a one-week honeymoon. We chose our wedding date around my heat and Arthit rut. Arthit surprised me, by flying us to England for the week. There he had another surprise. He had set up a small wedding ceremony, with Ming and Knott as our only witnesses. It was one of the best weeks of my life.

My brothers stayed with us during the whole summer. The house was filed with so much laughter, joy, and happiness. The closer we got to the new school year; I could see Sud becoming withdrawn from us. Arthit, Kerkkrai and I talked it over and agree Sud would stay with us till he choses otherwise. We enrolled him into a school close to the house. I am not sure how it happens, but Kerkkrai made Arthit and I Sud legal guardians, which helped a lot. The day we enrolled him we found that P'Forth was enrolling his younger brother there too. Even more surprising Sud and Ram new each other. They had been friends in jr. high school, and it put me at ease that Sud would have someone there with him. Arthit, Bright and pawpaw sat down and after going though different people, enlisted a beta to drive Sud and Ram to and from school every day. Arthit said it was just a safety measure.

Today was the first day of school for me. Sud had already left with Wirat his driver to pick up Ram and head to school. Mae just droves off with the twins leaving me alone with P'Arthit to finish getting ready for school. "I'm going to miss them" I say as I finished gathering all the things, I need for class today. Aim Ming and I all had the same classes. I was really confused why Ming were in the same classes with us, but I wasn't going to think too much on it. When I saw my schedule, I wanted to cry, and damn near did. On Monday and Wednesday I had two morning classes in Engineering. An hour lunch, then two afternoon classes in economics. On Tuesday it was morning classes for engineering and labs after lunch, Thursday it was all day economics. And Friday I had no classes. My friends were jealous, but I was thankful. It gave me a full day to do anything I need, homework, cleaning, being with my twins. Even visit Arthit at work.

"I know you will baby, but its only for a short time, mae will drop them off at six tonight, okay?" I nod my head, heading out. He was right, I would see them soon.

The day dragged, and by the time it was lunch I was so ready to be home. "OMG this year is going to be so much harder!" Oak cried slamming his head onto the table. I winced hearing the thud.

"It will, but I'm sure we can all pull threw it." I saw. Ming sits down beside me, and I notice how tired he looks. "Are you okay?" He shook his head laying it down on his folded arms.

"I just didn't get much sleep last night. It was the first night away from Kit and our baby." He said. Ming moved back into the dorms as he was a second year. He still has not told his parents about Kit yet. He really needs to tell them and soon.

"Why don't you get an apartment together?" I ask. He looks at me shaking his head.

"That means I would have to tell my parents about Kit. Kit isn't ready for all that" I can see where P'Kit is coming from. I still am not ready for the whole world to know I'm P'Arthit mate. An idea pops in my head. I grab Ming arm shacking it excitedly.

"Ming, Ming, Ming I have an idea! The house next to mine is for sale. I can buy it for you! We can be neighbors! P'Kit always says how much he loves the area and its close to his hospital, and we can drive to school together!" Kerkkrai surprised me on my wedding with my mothers will. In there she left me all her money one hundred million bhat. I was so shocked. Kerkkrai said he put the money in a trust and never touched it. He didn't want to touch it. His plan was to gift it to Arthit first born son. I had no damn idea what to do with that kind of money. Arthit and I talked it over and came up with what to do with it. I would use it for school. That's it. I had everything I needed. I couldn't ask for me, but now thinking about it, I could give back to Ming, Yo, and Aim.

"What? Don't be silly Kong" Ming says yawning. I shack his arm again getting his attention.

"I'm serious, you stupid alpha!" I pulled out my phone as I step away from the table calling P'Arthit.

"Hello Kongpob, Arthit is in a meeting right now. If you give me two minutes, I will let him know your calling" Rome said answering the phone.

"Actually, just have him call me back when he is done, thanks P'Rome" I say before discounting the call. Arthit had decided to start working back in the office again since school started. He would be working from home on Fridays and during my breaks. I sit back down next to Ming who is sound asleep. Except for Yo, Aim and me the only ones who know about P'Kit pregnancy are Beam, Forth and Pha, so its understandable that they all look at him worried.

"is he okay?" Tew ask. I nod my head rubbing Ming back gentle.

"Just tried" I say. My phone vibrates next to me P'Arthit name flashing on the screen.

"Hi P'Arthit" I saw a silly smile on my face.

"Hi Bunny. How were your morning classes?" I groan pouting even if he can't see.

"I already have a group project due in both classes. The professor says I can't work with Ming, the groups have to be 'of your own gender'" I say mocking her, rolling my eyes. "So, Wad, Aim and I are in a group"

"hmm...do you want me to talk to your professor?"

"No, I'm in a group I'm comfortable with so its okay for now. That isn't why I called. I need your help with something P" I stand up gathering my books. I need to hurry and get to the economics building.

"Anything baby tell me."

"You know that house right next to ours? The one for sale? Can you help me buy it?"

"Why?"

"Well...Ming and Kit are going to have a baby. Ming hasn't told Kit about his family, so he wouldn't be able to explain how he can afford an apartment. Ming isn't doing to good today since he had to sleep away from Kit and the baby. Please P'Arthit please? I really want to do this for my friend." Arthit chuckles on the other side of the line.

"Sure baby, I'll help you buy it. Why don't you have Ming and Kit stay with us till everything is finalized?" Arthit and I love our privacy, so for him to say that makes me really happy.

"You mean it! Thank you, P,' thank you so much!" I do a little dance as I walk.

"You can thank me in a different way tonight my omega" he says his voice dropping becoming husky. I can feel my face turning red, blushing.

"Alpha...I'm at school"

"I know baby. So be a good omega and say "yes alpha anything you want" I bit my lip trying to hold back a moan.

"Yes, alpha anything you want"

"good boy, I will see you after school" He says hanging up. The stupid alpha has now turned me on, and my mind will be on getting home.

True to his word he was waiting outside the economic building for me when my last class ended. I rushed to him throwing my arms around him inhaling his scent. After months of being with him all day, today was like hell.

"I've missed you all day" I say whining into his neck. His arms around me tighten as he buries his face into my neck.

"Same my omega. I've missed you so much" He pulls back a little kissing me gentle. "lets go, there is something I want to talk to you about." He opens the door helping me inside. I pull out my phone and quickly message our group chat. I let Yo, Aim and Ming know Arthit has already picked me up and I was heading home. I promised them I would meet after class, and I didn't want them to worry.

The drive back to the house was quite. Our hands were locked laying gentle against my thigh. Music playing on the radio was low and smoothing. I lay back closing my eyes relaxing. It took a good half an hour with traffic before we pulled into our driveway. I notice another car siting there, and got scared for a moment, before I realize it was Ming's. I was still confused. He didn't say anything in the chat that he was coming over.

"Why is Ming car here?" I ask climbing out of the car.

"I asked him to come over." He says as I follow him into the house. Ming and Kit were both sitting on the couch cuddled together. Both their eyes were closed, and Ming had his arms wrapped tightly around Kit, one hand resting on his still small baby bump. They looked so peaceful, and I didn't want to wake them up.

"Go ahead and wake them up bunny" Arthit said kissing my head gentle. I pout not really wanting to wake them, but I know I have too. I walk over to them shacking Ming shoulder gentle.

"Ming...wake up" I say softly, shacking his shoulder again. Ming opened his eyes glaring at me as Kit moved around before settling down. If looks could kill, I would be dead. "I'm sorry, but P'Arthit ask me too." I say pouting. Ming rolls his neck, before sitting up. Kit whines tightening his old on Ming.
"Shh, not going anywhere" Ming whispers to the older omega.

"No, tired" Kit whined curling more into Ming.

"I know KitKat and I'm sorry, you can sleep in a little bit." Kit opens his eyes glaring at Ming. I feel sorry for them, it was just one night and look how tried they both are.

"I'm sorry P'Kit, P'Arthit asked me to wake you both up." I said sitting down in a chair. P'Arthit sits on the arm of the chair running his hands though my ran.

"I actually have something to talk to you both about." He says. I lay my head on this thigh, feeling my whole body relaxing for the first time today. Ming and Kit look at us curiously. "Kong has an idea, and I like it. He called me today, explained his idea, and I ran with it."

"This isn't about the house, right?" Ming said sighing. I just grin at him. Kit looks confused. "Kong wants to buy us a house. The house next door" Ming says rubbing Kit belly gentle. Kit looks shocked, eyes wide.

"You can't do that Kongpob! We would never be able to repay you" He says

"Who says anything being repaid? My mom left me a ton of money when she died, and my dad put it aside. I have no use for it. My schooling, and Aim schooling is paid for. P'Arthit already has trust fund set aside for the twins and will set more aside when we have more. I really don't need the money." Ming and Kit just looked at me shocked. I just shrug my shoulder not caring. Kit and Ming looked at each other. "Please?! Please, please, please. Let me do this for you guys. It actually works out great. Think about it. It's a ten-minute drive to Kit hospital, Ming and I can drive to school together. I am close by if Kit needs anything on Friday when Ming is in school. I am close by to help when the baby is born." I can see Kit liking the idea more and more.

"The house has the same layout as ours. Big back yard and pool. You already know the area, so you know Kit will be safe and well protected when you are not around Ming." Kit turned to Ming looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Please alpha. I told you once I really love this area. Please." He begs "For me and our baby?" Ming sighs before nodding, making Kit smile wide hugging him tight "thank you! Thank you so much! I love you so much Ming"

"I love you too my KitKat" He says softly kissing his neck gentle.

"Until everything is finalize why don't you two live here. That way you are not apart. Last night has to be hard on both of you" Arthit says, causing both of them to nod. "then its settle, you two will move in here till the house if yours." I grin happily glad that one of my closest friends and his mate will be living close by. "All the information you need about the house is in that envelope. It shouldn't take long for everything to be finalized." Kit grabs the envelope excited. I couldn't wait for them to move in next door. 

**a little filler chapter before things start coming to ahead. Might not be able to post on Wednesday! I hope I can! Happy Reading!** 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 9K 55
One Day, Kongpob, the Mighty Pureblood Alpha moved to Thailand from the state and worked on the center branch on Thailand. On his welcome speech, his...
111K 6.7K 33
Fate maybe not always be with us. It's not always that you will find your real mate, your soulmate. What will you do when you'll find your mate whe...
22.1K 1.5K 63
Thailand is home to beautiful shore lines, amazing temple, friendly people, and lots, and lots of forest. Some of which are closes to the general pub...
59.4K 3K 29
A small misunderstanding led to their separation.. one blaming himself and his short-temper while the other the was breaking apart thinking that he h...