Will you be mine?

By sere2405

Kongbop (Omega)- A extremely shy, yet charming, well-mannered 19-year-old, who will begin his first year at h... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
SORRY 🙏
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Announcement!

Chapter 64

675 46 9
By sere2405

Kong POV

Stupid alpha! I know he is trying to get me pregnant now, stupid man! I groan as I sit in the rocking star in Korn room to feed him. I giggle softly as I star down at my 13-week-old son. The thought of being pregnant again, this time with my alpha babies, makes me warm inside. I wanted to wait, we both did, till the last part of my fourth year, but now we both had a change of heart. Was it to soon to try for a second pregnancy? Maybe but who cares. P'Arthit and I sure don't. We have been humping like rabbits, ever change we get. Tonight, I am going to talk the P's about pregnancy. They are doctor's they should be able to help me understand how it all works.

I told my horny alpha he couldn't have his way with me today, but did he listen? No of course not. He had me twice this morning then again when the twins went down for nap. Now I was sore, and he was walking around with a shit eating grin on his face. I can't put all the blame on him though, I was just as much at fault as him. If I truly didn't want it, he would stop the moment I said no and meant it.

I was lost in thought and didn't realize my mate had walked into the room, till he touched my cheek gentle startling me. I look up at him smiling.

"You're happy today" He says leaning down to kiss me, then Korn. I had already fed and put Sonny to sleep about half an hour ago.

"I am very happy alpha" leaning into the hand he places on my cheek. His hand slides down to neck rubbing my mark gentle, causing a small gasp from my lips. Every time he touched my mark sparks shoot all though out my body, heating it up. Its like the mark knows its owner is touching it.

"I love when your happy bunny" He says kissing my lips again. I know where this is going, and I wasn't having it. I push him away gentle shacking my head no.

"No P'...no more...not right now." I beg. "I'm really sore and we have guest coming" I bit my lip; I don't want him to be mad at the rejection. His smile and soft chuckle quickly ease any fears I had of him being mad.

"It was just a kiss baby, that's all. I know your sore, I saw you limping earlier." He kisses my forehead gentle. "No more today I promise"

"I didn't say today...just...not right now" I pouted. P'Arthit chuckles rubbing Korn head. The little one is sound asleep and has already unlatched from my nipple

"I know sweetheart, but you really are sore. So, I will try and control myself for the next couple days." He gentle takes Korn from my arms, placing him in his crib, as I button my shirt back up. "come on sweetheart, the carters will be here soon." I nod taken his hand leading us out of the Korn bedroom.

The next hour we finished cleaning up the house, hiding away anything we didn't want our nose...mostly P'Bright...friends to find. The caters showed up shortly after, bring in all the food that was needed for today. We chose to do something casual since it was our friends and family. Tutah said he would bring wine, which I wouldn't be drinking. I don't like to drink. Yo, Kit, Beam, and Ming said they had presents for the twins, which I was both excited and scared to see. Knowing Ming he got something annoying for them to play with, just to annoy me.

The caters had just left when the doorbell rang. I was confused as nobody was supposed to be here for another half an hour. Arthit looked at me kissing my head.

"There is someone I wanted you to meet before everyone got here. I didn't tell you about it because I know you would worry. Bunny, I want you to go wait in my study till I call you, okay?" I looked at him really confused and now worried. Who did he want me to meet? Why did I have to hid? I hope my mouth to say something, but my alpha kissed me first. "Do you trust me bunny?" I nod my head. Of course, I trusted him, with my life. "Good, now go, I will call you in a few." He kissed me one more time before heading to the door, the doorbell ringing again. I shack my head doing as he says. I wait in his study, for almost fifteen mintues, messaging the group chat, I have with Tutah, Kit, Beam, To and Aim, when I hear my name called. I walk out to see Arthit talking to an older man, who turns and look at me, causing me to freeze on the spot.

Arthit POV

When the doorbell rang, I know who it was. I wanted my Kong to meet his father, before everyone else got here. I wanted them to have time to talk, and for Kong to either ask him to stay or ask him to leave. I couldn't be sure if Kong would be happy or pissed at this, but either way I would take it. I kiss him before heading to the door. Kerkkrai stood there with a huge smile on his face and a huge bag in his hand.

"Hi son" he says smiling. I wai before giving him a hug.

"Hi uncle, come in, have a set." I saw ushering him into the living room after closing the door.

"I brought some stuff for your boys." I raise an eyebrow, trying to hide a smile. He didn't have to do that. He must have known what I was thinking as he waved me off chuckling "I know I didn't have to do it, but I wanted too. They are some of Kongs old toys. I looked for them after you left the other day." Both my eyebrows shot up in surprise. I sat down next to him on the couch after he sat. "I thought who else was worthy of my Kongpob stuff but you?" I felt my heart breaking at the sadness in his eyes. "This might sound bad but, I never wanted my other boys to use this stuff, it was still to fresh when they were babies." I nodded in understanding. Kerkkrai got his second wife pregent months after his first wife death. It was a drunken mistaken. They married right before she gave birth. Their oldest son was now fourteen years old; the middle was eight years old and youngest was three.

"I understand. Are you sure you want to give these things to me?" Kerkkrai nodded his head.

"You are like a son to me; you always have been so why not? There is something else I want to give to you. It belonged to my first wife...and should have belong to Kongpob...but...I want you to have it." He pulled out a small ring box. "It has been past down to the oldest child on side of the family. It should have gone to Kong when he got married, but things happen." He reached out to hand it to me, but I stopped him.

"Uncle I am very flattered, but I can't accept that. It doesn't belong to me." My heart broke seeing the sadness grow in his eyes. I really wanted to take it from him, but it belongs to Kong. "Why don't we talk about this later. Okay? I actually have a surprise for you." I saw smiling at him. He raises an eyebrow looking at me confused.

"This is your housewarming why am I getting the surprise?" I chuckled waving him off.

"You will see" I stand up walking around the couch "Bunny can you come here please?" Kerkkrai does the same looking confused. I motion at him to turn around. I could see Kong standing there, shocked. Was he happy? Was he scared? I walk over to him cupping his face gentle, snapping him out of it. "You can tell him to leave at any time my bunny. I will be here the whole time." I saw keeping my voice low. "He doesn't know who you are yet okay?" His eyes are wide, full of surprise and sadness. He nods grabbing hold of my arm tightly as I turn around to face Kerkkrai. "Uncle I want you to meet my mate. Bunny, this is my Uncle Kerkkrai he has always been like a second father to me. Uncle Kerkkrai, this is my mate, my omega...Kongpob Suthiluck" I can feel my mate shacking as his grip on my arm tighten. I watch so many different emotion cross Kerkkrai face, before finally landing on anger.

"This isn't funny Arthit! How dare you! What kind of joke are you playing?!" He was pissed and he had ever right to be. I stare him down my face blank. He looks between me and Kong, before staying on Kong.

"It's not a joke uncle and I have the proof." His eyes shoot back to mine shock and rage filling them. "I asked one of your maid to collect your hair sample for me. I had it tested against Kongs. I have the proof in my office if you want to see it." He looked at me rage in his eyes.

"Yes, I demand to see it" I turn to look at Kong who head is bowed. He was shacking like a leaf.

"Bunny...I need you to let me go, okay?" He shook his head hugging my arm tighter. "Just for thirty seconds bunny, I will be right back." He looks up at me, tears filling his eyes. I know he is thinking of negative thought. I kiss his head softly before pulling my arm away. I rush into my office, grabbing the unsealed envelope before rushing back out. Kong was still rooted to the same spot, but Kerkkrai was pacing. Kong quickly grabbed my arm again hugging it tight to his chest. "Here" I saw holding it out to Kerkkrai who quickly takes it. "Its still unsealed. If you don't trust these results, we can always have it done again." I watch was he rips open the envelope, with shacking hands. I once again turn to Kong lift his head up with my finger "Everything will be alright my bunny" He wraps his arms around me right burring his face in my chest. I hear a chock gasp behind me. Kerkkrai is leaning against the couch hands shacking as he looks up to me.

"this is real?" I nod holding Kong closer to me, my shirt getting wet from his silent sobs. "But...I don't...I don't understand..."

"How about we sit down and talk, and I can explain as much as I can" He nods once. I help Kong over to the couch while Kerkkrai takes the lone chair. Kong curls into me.

I explain to Kerkkrai what I know, leaving out the trauma Kong faced. There wasn't much to really tell. Kerkkrai put his face in his hands sobbing. My heart was breaking for the both of them. All this time Kerkkrai thought his son died with his wife, and Kong thought he was an orphan.

"When...when you find out he was my son? How did you find out?"

"Kong...after he gave birth there was complications. He was on a coma for two weeks and during that time he had a dream of Kannika. When my mae and pawpaw showed him picture a few weeks ago, there was one in there of you and her. He recognized her right away. She showed us picture of when Kong was a little boy, and the boy matched with the picture you showed me in our home office that day. I called your housekeeper and asked for your hair sample. Miss Lilly has always been loyal to Kannika and when I explained why, she promised to keep it a secret."

"So...So all this time...my son...My Kongy has been alive and...he is your mate." I nod. I feel Kong move next to me, lifting his head off my chest. I turn to see him eyes puffy, tears on his cheek as he looks at Kerkkrai.

"You...You really did...didn't know I was alive?"

**Double Updates! The cat is out of the bag now! What will happen next?! Happy reading!!**  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Be The One By Blue💙

General Fiction

45.9K 3.1K 13
Arthit always finds himself in the most unexpected situations. Arthit is waiting to join University after a few months so he started working part tim...
162K 6.9K 56
Kongpob and Arthit both were set for an arrange marriage. At first Arthit was loathing the idea but gradually feelings evolved and he had to share hi...
15.6K 713 34
More Kongbop, and Arthit/ Krist Singto title says it all Chapters are 1- ? (guess it depends on how i feel about the story lol) **Updates will be s...
29.9K 2.1K 20
[I STRONGLY WARN YOU THAT THIS STORY INVOLVE CUSSING] Media displaying sexual intercourse, or any other sexual act, regardless of whether private par...