Will you be mine?

By sere2405

Kongbop (Omega)- A extremely shy, yet charming, well-mannered 19-year-old, who will begin his first year at h... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
SORRY 🙏
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Announcement!

Chapter 63

690 41 10
By sere2405

Arthit POV

The next week was a whirl wind of activities. Kong went into his heat two days after our talk. Tutah told me what I needed to watch out, and how I should help him. The day his heat started he was scared, begging me to leave him alone. Of course, I did as he asked. After making sure he had everything he might need, I closed the door leaving. The boys were already downstairs, playing on their mats. I called my mom asking her to watch them and explained what was happening. She agreed more than happy to watch her grandbabies. She told me what needed to be done to comfort Kong during his heat and after. I nodded willing to do anything and everything to make my baby comfortable. Tutah had also told me about the up and downs of heat and what I should watch out for.

It was close to dinner when our bedroom door finally opened up. Kong smell only got stronger making my brain fuzzy. I had to control myself. I couldn't jump him, that would only scare him. So, I quickly went outside, taken a deep breath. I could smell his scent, but it wasn't as strong. I closed my eyes tilting my head back trying to get myself under control, when I heard the sliding doors open and a pair of arm hug me from behind. "I'm sorry P'Arthit" Kong said softly nuzzling into my shoulder. His smell wasn't as strong as this morning. Tutah said that heat just like rut come on go. Sometimes they are extremely strong, other time they die down. This must be the 'die down' period.

"You have absolutely nothing to be sorry about baby" I saw turning to face him. I cup his face gentle rubbing his cheek. There are dried tear stains on his cheeks, his eyes are red and puff. God, he looked beautiful like this, making my hard cock even harder. "Bunny did you cry? Whats wrong?" Kong looked at me biting his lower lips

"I...I was scared...Pa...Park voice kept pl...playing in my head." Tears felling as he buried his face in my chest. "they wouldn't go away, not until...until...your scent...I smelled your scent". I picked my Kong up walking back inside the house and up to our room. I laid him down gentle on the bed hovering over him. Kong covered his face crying.

"baby look at me" I say gentle pulling his hands away. He looked up at me, his eyes wide, full of tears and sadness. "Who am I?"

"P...P'Arthit" he said his voice trembling. I kissed the inside of his wrist gentle.

"Where are you?"

"O...our room" I kissed his nosed gentle

"Will I ever hurt you?"

"NO! of course not!" I kiss his lips gentle feeling him relax.

"Can I touch you?" Kong looked at him hesitating for a moment before nodding. I picked him up laying in him in the middle of the bed this time, before laying down next to him. I noticed for the first time he had on one of my shirts and nothing under it, no boxer, just bear. This was not helping my sanity. "Where do you want me to touch you?" I ask, racking his body with my eyes. I love the way his body its. He got fuller being pregnant with the twins. His stomach was nice and soft, and I loved it. Kong took my hand placing it on his chest with a shacky hand. "You're in charge bunny, move my hand where you want it." I placed soft kisses all over his body has he moved my hand all over his chest, down his stomach, then back up. Our bedroom was already filled with his scent, and it was making it very hard for me to control myself.

"I got...got off, with your scent...thinking about you" he whispered softly. I smiled down at him kissing his nose.

"Yeah? What did you think about?" Kong nodded before placing my hand under the shirt"

"Your scent...helped me a lot...it helped pushed P...Park voice out of my head." I had heard him moan my name over and over again. I could picture his face as the pleasure overtook his body. The way he moaned my name turned me rock hard and kept me hard all fucking day.

"I heard you yell my name bunny...do you know how hard it was to not brag in here?" I say my voice full of need. I lower my head sucking on his mark. "How hard it was to control myself to not jump you and fuck you till you screamed over and over again?" Kong moaned released my hand giving me the freedom to explore. My hands going straight to his nipples. "I love hearing you moan, I love hearing you scream my name as you cum, god it's the second best sound ever." I pinch his nipples sucking them lightly though the shirt.

"W...whats the first..." He breathed out pushing me onto my back saddling me. I placed my hands on his hips gentle watching as he pulled my sweatpants down, letting my hard cock spring free. I couldn't take my eyes off my omega, has he grabbed the base of my cock lining it up against his hole. After sliding the tip is slowly, he impaled himself onto my cock. Throwing his head back moaning in pure pleasure. Fuck what a sight it was. I watched him bounce up and down on my cock, holding onto the headboard for leverage. It took me a moment to remember his question.

"You...just your voice'" I finally answer as he started to move faster. I threw my head back moaning loudly, thrusting up as he came down. I gripped his hips hard. "Fuck baby you're so tight! You feel so fucking good" Kong threw back his head moaning loudly, just as I felt my knot forming, Kong climbed off my cock. I was confused before he turned around showing me his back and impaling himself on me again. Fucking hell, the sight of my cock going in and out of his hole was magically. "You like having your alpha cock in you, don't you? You're a cock slut huh bunny?" I wrapped my hands around his chest pulling him back to my chest. I sat up going deeper into him. "Come on bunny, ride your alpha cock, you can do it can't you? Can you make your alpha cum?" I whispered into his ear as his hips started to move faster. He moaned my name over and over again. I took hold of his hips against, helping him along, thrusting up with every one of his downward motions.

"So close...so close alpha...love your cock...I'm your cock slut...just yours." He breathed out. I was losing my patients. I didn't know how much more I could take before losing my control and pounding into him. My knot was forming, and I was about to cum. Kong clutched around my cock throwing his head back onto my shoulder as he shot his load onto his stomach. I thrust into him a few more times helping him ride the wave of release before shooting my load into him, knotting him. "So good P'Arthit!" He moaned loudly into my ear, causing me to shoot my load again. I held him tight, his back plastered against my chest.

"I got you baby" I whispered in his ear.

The next three days were the same. Kong would have a moment or two where he wasn't so high on his heat. Those times I would help him shower, change the bedsheet, made sure he ate, drank water, and pumped. I would message my mom and we would face time with the babies. I knew my baby was sore, but his heat wouldn't let him rest.

On the morning of the fifth day, I woke up to a pillow to my stomach and curses. "Stupid alpha, stupid heat, this is all your fault" Kong whined hitting me in the stomach again with a pillow. I cracked one eye open to see the omega sitting up against the headboard pouting, tears in his eyes.

"Is something wrong bunny?" I ask trying not to laugh. I knew what was wrong, and though he blames me, he is just as equally at fault. Kong pouts deepen as he hits me again.

"You know there is you stupid alpha. Why couldn't you have been nicer?" I sit up, gentle pulling him onto my lap. I do not miss the wince he makes as I do. I gentle rub his hips planting kissed all over his face.

"This isn't all my fault bunny, and you know it." I chuckle as he slaps my chest before sighing, cuddling against me "Are you in a lot of pain?" I ask. I knew he would be in pain I just didn't know how much.

"Some. It's a lot better than...past times..." I hummed nuzzling his neck. His scent is different, back to the normal chocolate and vanilla. I take a deep breath inhaling my mates scent. Kong tilts his head, as I plant small kisses on his neck and jaw line.

"No more thinking about that bunny. You have me, and I would never do that to you" I whisper into his ear before placing a kiss on the shell of it. Kong shivered curling more into me, I cover us both, holding him tight. "I love you my omega" Kong lean back smiling up at me.

"I love you too my alpha." He says softly before kissing my lips gentle. We sit there in silence before he starts wiggling on my lap "P'Arthit I need the bathroom" I chuckle, moving him off my lap gentle standing up. I stretch rolling my neck, before bending down to pick him up again.

"Let's shower baby" He giggles wrapping his arms around me as I walk into the bathroom.

After our morning routine, I made order us breakfast. I was not going to kill my omega by trying to cook. We cuddled on the couch not saying anything watching a movie till breakfaster arrived. After breakfast, I called mae and informed her she can drop the babies off anytime she wanted. Kong and I missed them, and Kong was tired of pumping. Mae agreed to bring them back this afternoon, giving us more alone time. She knew how Kong would be very clingy now that his heat was over. I didn't mind I love that he was being clingy. When I hung up the phone Kong climbed onto my lap saddling me. I locked my arms around him raising an eyebrow.

"P'Arthit, when can my friends come over?" I rubbed his hips gentle pretending to think about it.

"Are you done jumping me ever second of the day?" I tilt my head asking. Kong shook his head no smiling

"Never, but I can control myself if I have too" I threw my head back laughing, Kong nuzzled my neck as I rubbed his hips.

"Kong, this house is yours, you don't need my permission to have your friends over. Ever." He looked at me pouting and I knew it was because I said his name. I wanted to get my point across. He has no reason to be scared, to fear that I will kick him out. "If you ask if they can come over one more time, I will put you over my knee and spank you. Then I will fuck you for hours, not letting you cum. Understand me?" Kong blushed at my words but nodded. "Good. Now speaking of friends. When did you want to throw the housewarming party bunny?" I could see him physical relax at his nickname. One of these day I will have to ask him why he loves the nickname more than his own name. Kong plays with my shift for a moment biting his bottom lip.

"hmm...how about tomorrow night? Is that possible? What will we need?"

"just food, and drinks." I hold my hand up as he opens his mouth to say something. "And I will be damned if you cook any of the food. There will be way to many people for you to cook that much. We will have to catered." Kong pouts but nods his head. "Good boy. I will call one of my restaurants. Its very short notice, but I know they will get it done and I will pay them extra." Kong kept quite looking at me. Did he not like that idea? "What?" he bows his head shacking it. He starts playing with my shirt again and I know he is upset about something. "Kongpob...answer me" He looks up at me narrowing his eyes before sighing.

"That is to short of a notice, and they will be over worked. Even if you paid them more, they would still have to go back and cook for your guest. Can't we do something here...like grilling? P'Forth knows how to grill, I'm sure he could help." He did have a point about the staff at the restaurant, and I couldn't close it down. All my restaurants were booked full every night. "I don't want over work any placed. So please? Or we can move the date till next week." I smile at him loving how he cares about other people so much even if he didn't know them.

"I have an idea okay baby? I don't want you cooking for so many people, and I don't trust Forth to grill till I've had a chance to see him in action...away from our home." Kong giggled at the last part. He slid off my lap to sit on the couch, throwing his legs across mine. We started watching another movie when he sat up startled about something.

"You stupid alpha! You didn't wear a condom!" He hit me in the arm repeatedly causing me to laugh.

"Bunny, we haven't been using protection this while time. You're just now realizing that?" Kong eyes go wide in realization as he hits my arm and chest over and over again. I couldn't help but laugh. The thought of him getting pregnant again and swelling with my baby made me happy and turned me on. I grabbed his arm pinning him to the couch.

The sounds of moan, gasp and skin hitting skin filled the otherwise quite house as I fucked my mate endlessly determine to get him pregnant.

**another update! Happy reading!**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 1K 62
For years Kongpob Suthiluck was mentally, emotional, physical, and sexually abuse. He thought he had finally gotten away from it all when he went to...
4.9K 279 13
Arthit Rojanapt, Alpha- The people around him call him cold, mean, heartless. He is quick to get angry, and ready to punch anyone that pisses him off...
111K 5.3K 42
This is a story of the two person who are destined to be together... Singto Prachaya Ruangroj is an Alpha. A business man and very popular because...
30.1K 2.1K 20
[I STRONGLY WARN YOU THAT THIS STORY INVOLVE CUSSING] Media displaying sexual intercourse, or any other sexual act, regardless of whether private par...