Will you be mine?

By sere2405

Kongbop (Omega)- A extremely shy, yet charming, well-mannered 19-year-old, who will begin his first year at h... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
SORRY 🙏
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Announcement!

Chapter 59

748 45 8
By sere2405

Kong POV

I haven't known what to feel this last week. I found out that Arthit mae knew my mae. They were best friends. I found out that I had known P'Arthit before when I was little. Before the orphanage, before everything. Mae had showed us pictures of the two of us playing, of P'Arthit holding me as a tiny baby. I was feeling hurt, didn't my dad want me anymore? Why tell everyone I was dead too? Everything that Mae said pointed to a different story. I was feeling sad, sad because I couldn't remember my mae. I couldn't remember the love she had for me. Mostly I was feeling enraged. Everything that I had gone through. All the pain, the torture, the rape, the humiliation. Everything could have been avoided if my father just told the truth. If he kept me. I wouldn't have grown up the way I did.

I had pulled away from everything and everyone. I didn't want to go off on someone for no reason. There were so many feeling mixed together, I didn't know where to start. If it wasn't for my mate, for my babies, I might have lost it. My P'Arthit had been such a blessing this whole time. Even though I knew he wanted to push me to talk, he gave me the space I need. I knew he was there when I was ready to talk. I just didn't know where to start. He reminded me all the time how much he loved me, how he would always be there for me. Having him hold me, while I feed our youngest broke me. Just the feeling of two of the people I love the most surrounding me finally broke me. I sobbed, deep heart wrenching sobs. It wasn't the first time I cried over the last week, but it was the first time I finally put my emotions in order. Sadness, hurt then rage.

P'Arthit helped me take my mind off everything but showing me our new home. I loved it! Everything was so modern and there was a ton of space of everyone. The backyard and pool were my favorite. I always loved to swim with Yo, Ming and Aim when we were in JR. High, and High school. Now I could do it every day if I wanted to! Each boy would have their own room when they got older, and two more rooms incase we had more kids. P'Arthit left the decorating to me. Silly man this was OUR home and I wanted both of us to pick. I ask to wait till the school year ended as I didn't have to much time right now, and he agreed. My friends were right. P'Arthit never says no to me.

Right now, I'm stand in the doorway of P' office watching him as he takes a zoom call. He had finished up a lot of his work to take time off to help me with the babies, There were just some things he couldn't put off, and I was okay with that.

"As I previously stated it is impossible for me to leave the country right now. We can schedule something in the upcoming months. You will have to get with my secretary to discuss the details." He was speaking English, and it turned me on. His voice sounded so sexy. We haven't touched each other sexually since before the babies were born and I was so ready. I was ready during his rut, but I understood why he turned me down.

"I will not repeat myself! If you ask again, I will end this call." I walked over to his desk staying out of the camera. His eyes shot up to me before looking back at the camera. I got a naughty idea, a plan started forming in my mind, I smirked to myself picturing my mate surprise.

P'Arthit desk was open at the bottom giving him room to stretch out. The top solid wood, very sturdy, as he had used it before. I ran my hand over the desk gentle accidently knocking over a stack of papers. Arthit looked at me then looked at the computer again. I bent down acting as if I was picking up the papers. Instead, I crawled under the desk to between my mates legs. I felt him jerk when my hands contacted with his legs, making me smirk. I ran my hands up the inside to this thigh. Getting close to his covered cock, then pulling back, doing it over and over again. I smirked when I saw the growing tent in his pants. I stuck my tongue out licking his clothe cock, hearing a small hiss escape his mouth. I looked up only to see him locking down at me. without breaking eye contact I reached up, and slowly undid his pants, letting his cock spring free. I stared at the huge object in front of me. It seems as if its been forever since I last was able to taste it. I licked my lips reaching out to grabbing the base of his cock. I slowly licked up and down the underside, making sure to pay extra attention to the pulsing vain. I licked around the tip before opening my mouth and incasing it with my lips. I felt Arthit hands in my hair as a groan escaped his mouth. "Fuck baby...I'm working here" He said. I looked up at him with innocent eyes my mouth full of his cock. I didn't break eye contact as I slowly side the rest of his cock into my mouth deep throating him, moaning when I felt his cock touch my throat.

Arthit POV

My mate was being very naughty, sucking my cock while I was in a meeting. I groan out loudly as he starts speeding up. It's been a while since I felt his hot mouth around my cock. I grab his hair forcing him to stop. He looks up at me confused, before I smirk down at him. I pull his head up just to the tip. "You started this my little slut" I said before slamming my cock into his mouth. A loud moan escaping both of us. I'm glad that I shut my camera off and was on mute. No way in fucking hell would I be able to keep myself silent. Kong kept his eyes on me the whole time I fucked his mouth. His hands going between my balls and thighs. I was already pent up, so it didn't long for me to start feeling the tension on my stomach building. "Fuck baby, your mouth is so good...fuck I'm going to cum!" Kong shook his head pushing at my thighs. I stopped letting him pull off, both of us breathing fast. "Wh...whats wrong?" I asked. He pushed my chair back to stand up. I looked at my omega. His hair a mess, his face flushed, his lips swollen and tears running down his cheeks all just form sucking my cock. He was a beautiful. Kong looked at me breathing fast and he quickly stripped, shocking me. I thought he would climb onto my lap, but he surprised me more by climbing onto my desk, legs spread wide. I smelled the arousal coming off him and could see the slick pouring out of his hole. I watch as he slides a finger into his hole arching off my desk "P'Arthit..." He moans loudly. I quickly unmuted the meeting.

"I need time to review the proposal. Send me all the information and I will have an answer by next week. This meeting is over" I say slamming the laptop lid close. I stand up and watch as Kong side a second finger into his tight wet hole. "P'Arthit!" He screams arching again. I smirk, unbutton my shirt, my naughty baby wanted to play. I finish undoing my pants letting them fall to the floor, as I took off my shirt. I grab both his hands pinning them above his head.

"You're a naughty slut, aren't you? Sucking me off while in a meeting. Your desperate for my cock huh?" I say burring my nose in his neck. God, he smells so god damn good. I slam my cock against his both of moaning at the friction I slide two of my fingers into him, making him gasp.

"Please Arthit...please...need you alpha" He moaned out as I started to finger fuck him.

"Oh no, baby, you were naughty, you wanted to play, so we are going to play" I said running my tongue down his neck. Kong tilted his head to the side giving me more room. I sucked hickeys all over his neck, leaving more marks for people to see. I curled my finger hitting Kong sweet spot dead on as I start finger fucking him faster. His sweet moans pleasure to my ears. "You know how good you sound baby? I could cum just listening to your moans" I groan as I start thrusting against his leg.

"P...please...please..." Kong start moving his hips in time with my finger, fucking himself. "Oh god...so close...touch me...please touch me"

"touch you were baby? Hmm? Here?" I ask licking his nipples. My baby arched his back moaning louder. I knew his nipples were sensitive since he was breast feeding. Did I care? Absolutely not.

"Arthit...please...touch my cock...please..." He begs looking directly at me. His eyes full of love and lust. His face flushed with need. His scent so close to overpowering my scenes. "Please...my mate, please your omega needs you." He begged. His voice full of need. I bit down on his nipple then lick it as he moans out more.

"What do you need baby? My mouth or my cock hmm?" In the back of my mind, I knew he need more time to heal, but I can't take it anymore as I remove my fingers from his hole. He was so wet so full of need, and my cock was aching, needing to fill him up. Need to knot him. Kong looks at me, eyes full for need, want and love. He reached down grabbing my cock bringing it to his hole.
"Your cock...in me...please...fuck me..." that was all I needed. I removed his hand, holding the base of my cock as I slowly entered the tip. Once my cock passed the rim, I slammed into him. Kong scream arching his back, I burry my face in his neck.

"fuck baby, still so tight!" I say breathing fast, holding myself still. Even after having twins his hole was still so tight for me. So, prefect. Kong wrapped his legs around my wraist as he started to move his hips, not waiting to adjust.

"Move...please move" he moaned sucking on my neck. I did as he asked as a good alpha. Sitting up I grabbed his hips lifting them up a little. I pulled out slowly slamming back into him. My movement slow at first, before speeding up. Enjoying every minute of it. Kong arched screaming scratching my arms causing me to smirk. "Found it" I said hamming into his sweet spot on every thrust.

"Arthit! Oh god...oh fuck...cumming...I'm cumming!" He screams, making me stop, pulling out. Kong whines at the lost sitting up "Arthit?" my name sounding so heavenly coming out of his mouth. I smirked at him. I picked him up, forcing him to wrap his legs around my waist.

"You want to come so bad omega, prove it, fuck yourself on me, ride your alpha cock" I said biting his neck as I sat on the couch. Kong sat up reaching behind him grabbing the base of my cock. He lowered himself onto me slowly, eye close, face full of pleasure.

"So big! So full!" he moaned out as he started to bounce on my lap. I watch my baby lose himself in pleasure as he bounced up and down, rotating his hips to find his sweet spot. Once he found it there was no stopping him. He moved faster using my shoulder as leverage. "so good...my alpha...cock...so big...oh god. Oh god!" He grabbed one of my hands bring it to his weeping cock. "please...please...please..." he begged over and over. I sucked on his neck taken pity on him as I stroked his cock. He started bouncing faster as he eyes glazed over. I knew he was close to cumming, and this time I wouldn't stop him. I could feel my own release building fast as my knot formed. "Cum...cum with me alpha...need your knot...want your pups" He whimpered, breathing fast. How the fuck do I say no to that? I stroked his cock a couple more times before he arched back screaming as he shot his load all over my hand and stomach. I stroked him though his release. My baby fell forward face in my neck breathing fast. I grabbed his hips lifting him just a little as I placed my feet on the cushions. I gave no warning as I slammed into him hitting his sweet spot over and over again.

"Going to knot you, going to fill you up with my pups" I groan into his ear as I hammed into him. Kong moaned into my ear breathing fast, sucking my neck as he reached down to play with my balls.

"fill your omega my alpha" he whispers sending me into overdrive. I slammed into him knotting him.

"Kong! Fuck!" I groan, shotting my load into him, over and over again. He wrapped his arms around my neck moaning loudly.

We both sit there, our heavy breathing the only sound in the room. Kong is spent laying against my chest, nuzzling my neck.

"My alpha." He whispers over and over again. I rub small circle on his back, as I shot another load into him. My knot is huge, and it will take time before it shrinks down again. I bit his mate mark, marking him again, hearing him moan.

"My omega" I whisper back. My love, my mate, my bunny, MINE.

** Next chapter I am going to introduce Kong dad. Not sure how it will go, but thinking of a meeting just between Arthit and him. Who knows lol. Happy Reading!**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 279 13
Arthit Rojanapt, Alpha- The people around him call him cold, mean, heartless. He is quick to get angry, and ready to punch anyone that pisses him off...
121K 7.9K 36
" Fine , but if you touch me , I can touch you. Your body. Anywhere." " Wait what- " " Yeah. One brush gives me one minute. Intentional touch , fiv...
164K 9K 55
One Day, Kongpob, the Mighty Pureblood Alpha moved to Thailand from the state and worked on the center branch on Thailand. On his welcome speech, his...
985K 62K 123
When life gave Arthit lemons, I gave him Kongpob. And maybe some tequila and salt. 😉 It's a whirlwind love story. Start: Aug 4, 2019 End: Sept 29...