Will you be mine?

By sere2405

Kongbop (Omega)- A extremely shy, yet charming, well-mannered 19-year-old, who will begin his first year at h... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
SORRY 🙏
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Announcement!

Chapter 50

886 48 4
By sere2405

Arthit POV

I watch Kong sleep propped up against the couch in my home office. A smile playing on my lips. My thoughts are brought back to a week ago, the smile falling off my lips.

Flashback

I was waiting backstage till everyone left before I could follow my mate out. I knew he was annoyed at me, and I would have to make it up to him. I smirk thinking of the ways to make it up to him. My bunny always wanted me just as much as I wanted him. That thought alone had plenty idea running though my head. The vibration of my phone brought me out of my thoughts. Pulling it out I look at who is caller confused and worried when I see Ming flashing.

"Hello?"

"P, you need to get here quickly. The dean has stopped Kong at the entrance when we were leaving. Kong tensed up when he started to talk. I don't have a great feeling about this." Ming said. I hung up without replaying, rushing towards the entrance.

I turn the cornor just in time to see the dean grab Kong arm hard, pissing me off. "What the fuck is going on here?" I was pissed. NOBODY grabs my mate like that. Somsaks eyes go wide in surprise and Kong looks at me with tears in his eyes pissing me off more. I grab Somsaks hand yanking it off Kong arm.

"Oh, Khun Rojnapat it wasn't as it seem. The poor thing was about to fall so I grabbed his arm." The fucker was lying I know it. I see Kong rub his arm from the cornor of my eye. I look back Somsak as Kong moved to stand behind me. "I am not done with you Khun Suthiluck. Khun Rojnapat this was the student who fell asleep, Khun Suthiluck apologizes right now." Somsak said, reaching for Kong. I move to block him. I'll be damn if he touches what is mine again.

""He is pregnant and has no reason to apologize to me. Are you going to make every student who fell asleep apologize? He surely wasn't the only one who did." I said crossing my arms over my chest. I could feel myself getting anger by the minute. I felt Kong hand touch my back, and I knew he was trying to calm me down.

"Hmm...Well he was the only one I notice." Somsak said. I had notice that he has been looking at my Kong more than anyone else. I raised an eyebrow at him questioning him as to why. Before he could answer Kong gasped loudly. After making sure he was alright, I had Ming take him to the bathroom. Once out of sight, I motion Forth towards me, before turning back to Somsak.

"Forth tell me what happen here" I said looking directly at Somsak. Forth recalls everything he saw and heard. My eyes flash hearing this...fucker calling my omega a slut. "Anything you have to say for yourself?"

"He is laying sir. Are you going to take his word over mine?" Somsak said smirking "He is a student and a Jamornhum, we all know how their family is. Beside Mr. Rojnapat why are you so curious about what was said to a silly omega?" I can feel Forth get pissed at that statement. I place my hand on Forth shoulder pulling him back.

"That silly omega as you call him, is my mate, and if I ever, and I mean every hear you speak about him in any form I will cut your tongue out and shove it up your ass. If I ever hear you have touched even a single hair on his head, I will cut your hands off. If I ever find out you even LOOK at my mate, I will scope your eyes out and feed them to you one by one." I said my voice low, menacing.

"Y...yes...yes of course...I'm sorry...I...I didn't know he was your mate..." Somsak stuttered. Soon after the president and the dean of engineering showed up, and I notice Yo smirk. He must have heard for this fuckers lie. Soon after that my Kong came back, and after talking for a little while longer he got annoyed and dragged me away.

Flashback ends

"Arthit, I need help." Kong groan snapping me out of my thoughts. I rush over to him, helping him stand up. "I can't wait to meet our babies. Then I won't be so fat anymore" He says rubbing his belly. I slap his ass gentle making him yelp narrowing his eyes at me.

"Call yourself fat again and I will spank you again." I narrow my eyes at him. He knows I will do it too. Since making love the first time, I have slowly been showing him my true nature in bed. At first, he was hesitant, and I didn't push him. I would never push him to do something he didn't want too. We have tried different things, like trying him up, spanking, some rope play, and having him call me master during sex. He response eagerly once I get him to relax.

"Yes alpha" he says softly before laying his head on my chest. I grin before kissing his head gentle. I feel his hands slide under my shirt causing me smirk.

"Is my bunny asking for something?" I say low in his ear, causing him to shiver. Kong nods, kissing my neck gentle. "What does my baby want?"

"You alpha" he said softly. I haven't touched him in a couple of days as I just finished my rut three days ago and I was really rough on him. I run my hand down his back to his ass squeezing hard making him moan. I could already smell his arousal.
"To bed then" I saw before lifting him up carrying to our bedroom. I place him gentle on his feet once we reach our bedroom, taken his shirt off. "so beautiful" I mummer as I run my hand from his neck down to his belly, where I spend a moment rubbing gentle. I lean forward capturing one of his nipples in my mouth as I play with the other one. Kong moans loudly grabbing fist full of my hair. His nipples are extremely sensitive, and even more so when he is horny. The taste of his breast milk touches my tongue and I love it. I move between his nipples giving each of them my attention.

"P...Arthit please." My omega begs panting heavily. I pull back smirking at him. I push him gentle onto the bed, making him lay on his back. I grab the top of his sweats and boxer pulling them both down at once, releasing his hard cock. I lick my lips before I take his cock in my mouth.

Kong moans loudly thrusting his cock into my mouth. I grab his hips gentle releasing his cock. "do not move bunny or I won't let you cum" I say before taken his cock into my mouth again swallowing it whole.

The sound of Kong moans feels the room as I bob my head up and down. I hollow my cheeks as I deep throat him, using my tongue to lick the vein on the underside of his cock. The sounds he makes drive me crazy. Makes me wants to please him more. When I feel him getting close, I let his cock slide from my mouth licking the cum off the tip. I lift one of his legs on my shoulder as I lick down to his pecker. His arousal hits me hard. God, he smells so damn good! I take a deep breath before I slid one finger into his hole.

"Master!" Kong gasp. I feel his whole body shacking as more slick flows from his beautiful pink hole. I place my lips on his left ass cheek as I move my finger in and out of his hole. My omega is still so tight, no matter how many times I fuck him. Once I feel he is lose enough I slide a second one in, scissoring him. "Oh god! Right there!" Kong scream, making me smirk. I found his spot. I suck one of his balls into my mouth, then kiss my way up his cock, before swallowing him whole again.

I thrust my fingers into his hole over and over again, loving the feel of his heat around them. I hit his spot repeatedly as I suck his cock. "Master...so good....so close...oh god...please...please..." he begs me. I stop all movement, releasing his cock from my mouth making him cry out.

"What is my rule bunny?" I ask as I remove my fingers from his hole.

"Can't...Can't cum unless...unless yo...you're inside me..." he says breathing heavy.

"And am I inside you?" I ask standing up, and undressing.

"no...not yet...master..." He speaks.

"Then are you allowed to cum?" I ask as I turn him onto his side lifting one of this legs onto my shoulder, lining my cock with his pecker.

"NO!" He screams as I ram into him hard. I moan loudly as I stay steal. He feels so fucking good. So hot around my cock.

"oh fuck...so good baby!" I moan as I start thrusting into his tight channel. Kong screams out in pleasure as I hit his spot over and over again. I lean forward almost bending him in half to suck on his neck. "my baby feels so good around my cock..." I say licking his ear gentle, as I start to fuck him faster. Kong is a crying moaning mess. I know he is overwhelmed with pleasure. I start playing with his nipples as I sit back up, pulling out all the way.

"no! please! No!" He screams looking up at me. His face is flushed red, his eye full of need. I smirk as I pull him off the bed, bending him over it, being mindful of our little ones. Before he can react, I spread his cheek ramming into him again. Kong scream arching his back "Master!" he screams as he falls forward, holding himself up on his elbows. "so deep...so good!" He moans into the covers.

I hold his hips thrusting in and out hard and fast, before slowing down, pulling out to the tip. I know this is driving him crazy, and I love torturing him like this. "Beg me omega...beg your alpha to cum" I saw, grabbing him by the neck pulling him so his back is flush with my chest. I grab one of his legs putting it on the bed so I can go deeper into him.

"please master...please my alpha...I need to cum...please...please...I'm a good omega...your good omega...please..." he begs, crying. I reach around him grabbing his cock.

"then be a good boy and cum for yoru alpha" I saw as I jack him off my hand moving up and down fast. It didn't take more than a couple stroke before Kong throws his head against my shoulder cumming all over the bed and my hand. I milk him rubbing him though his orgasm. Once he relaxes back against me, I start hamming into him hard and fast moaning loudly.

"oh fuck...so good baby...take your alpha cum" I say as I shoot my load into his tight cannel. Kong keeps his head on my shoulder sucking on my neck as I load after load into him. After a few moment I pull out slowly then lift Kong up bridal style and carry him to the bathroom. We wash up quickly and I dress him in sweats and a white tee. I change the bed set then carry Kong to bed.

When I lay down Kong turns to me cuddling against me. "you didn't knot" he said pouting. I chuckle rubbing his arm gentle.

"Disappointed?" I ask smirking. I know he loves when I knot. We both love the connection. Kong nods nuzzling my neck.

"Next time you can have my knot baby, okay? It only belongs to you anyways" I rub his hair gentle pulling him closer to me. When I get no response, I smile kissing the top of his head, and soon faller him into slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 3K 29
A small misunderstanding led to their separation.. one blaming himself and his short-temper while the other the was breaking apart thinking that he h...
137K 11.6K 39
Arthit is in 2017. Kongpob is in 2020. They live in the same apartment, but in two totally different worlds. Can they find their way back to each o...
164K 9K 55
One Day, Kongpob, the Mighty Pureblood Alpha moved to Thailand from the state and worked on the center branch on Thailand. On his welcome speech, his...
22.1K 1.5K 63
Thailand is home to beautiful shore lines, amazing temple, friendly people, and lots, and lots of forest. Some of which are closes to the general pub...