Will you be mine?

By sere2405

Kongbop (Omega)- A extremely shy, yet charming, well-mannered 19-year-old, who will begin his first year at h... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
SORRY 🙏
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Announcement!

Chapter 46

804 44 7
By sere2405

Kong POV

It's been a week since the whole Park incident, and today I am at work. I have been running around the whole building delivering things to different department for my boss. I had to miss a couple days of work and when I explained why he was pissed, at what happen to me. He allowed me the time off without question, only to promise him I would get better. Three days later I am back at work.

I have been running around the whole company taken reports to different department all morning. I have only sat down for five minutes and that was when I first got in. Due to all the running around my back and feet are on fire. I am hungry and growing very moody. I want something to eat, pink milk and my alpha. I don't know when I will be able to get any of that, but it better be soon.

I am holding a giant stack of files, unable to see in front of me, as I turn a corner bumping into someone, me drop the files on the floor. At lease I didn't fall on my ass. I thought.

"Hey! Watch where you are going! Are you blind or just stupid?" a female voice yelled at me. I just ignored her as I felt down picking up the files. "Hey, you stupid omega I am talking to you!" She yells pushing my shoulder causing me to fall on my ass. I feel as sharp pain travel up my back as I gasp. I look up at the woman who is pissed looking down at me. "Are you just going to keep ignoring me? Look what you did! You made me spill my ice coffee all over my outfit!" I slowly get back up, It's a struggle since I am pregnant but once I am able to stand up again, I give her a deep wai. I could feel the angry radiating off the female alpha.

"I am so sorry khun. I wasn't able to see over the files I was carrying." I said giving her another wai.

"That is no excuse you stupid omega. You should have been watching where you are going! You ruined my outfit! Do you know how much this outfit caused?" I shook my head because I really didn't know, it looked like normal clothes to me. I started to get scared with the way she was looking at me. I backed away till my back hit the wall. "I demand you pay for a whole new outfit" She said putting her face in my face. I closed my eyes, turning my face away trying to get further way from her, but I had no where to go.

"What is going on here?" a deep voice I was familiar with ask. I open my eyes looking at P'Arthit for help, lip trembling slightly. The woman backed away turning to face P'Arthit, her whole deminer changed.

"P'Arthit your employee ran into me on purpose and ruined my outfit" She whined, stomping her foot. "He was rude and tried to get away, but I stopped him." I watched her grab his arm, only for P'Arthit to pull away from her, walking towards me.

"Are you okay?" he asked his tone low and gentle. I shack my head no, my back, feet and butt all hurt. "Did she hurt you anywhere?" he asked. I nodded once tears in my eyes. "Where?" he asked his voice full of concern.

"Hey why are you paying attention to him! you should be paying attention to me; he ran into me and slipped my coffee all over my outfit" The woman whined again. P'Arthit ignored her, looking at me.

"She...she pushed me when I was trying to pick up the files I dropped. I landed on my butt. Now my butt, hurts along with my back and feet." I whined, really not caring at the moment if anyone sees us. We have been trying to keep away from each other while in the office, but I don't care right now. I lean against P'Arthit wrapping my arms around his wrist. "I want to lay down." I speak. There is a huge gasp from the woman, but I don't care. P'Arthit rubs my back gentle, before pulling away.

"Rome, pick up these files, and deliver them where they need to go. Then meet me back in my office." He says as he leads me towards his office.

"Yes sir" Rome says. I look back and mouth 'I'm sorry' to Rome who just smiles waves it off.

"P'Arthit!" The woman yells following us. "What are you going to do to that employee for bumping into me and ruining my outfit? Why are you baby that stupid omega and ignoring me?" she asked. Her voice high pitch and very annoying. Its getting on my nerves. P'Arthit just ignores her as we walk into his office.

"Why don't you sit down on the couch bunny, while I call Ohm and Knott okay?" He leads me to the couch helping me to sit down gentle. "Just relax for a little while okay?" I close my eyes, moaning softly as I finally get a chance to sit down. I place my head against the back nodding to him.

"Don't moan again bunny unless you want the whole office to hear you scream my name" He whispers low in my ear making me shiver. Its been two weeks since he touched me and if he doesn't do something soon, I was bound to jump him. I open my eyes moaning again and had the great pleasure of seeing his eyes dilate and feel with lust. I give him an innocent smile closing my eyes again.

"Tease" He says chuckling. I can hear his footsteps as he walks away. "Ohm, can I get you to come to my office please? Thanks." Silence then "Knot, come to my office. Thank you" Then silence again. "Now, Mia what the fuck are you doing here?"

"Oh, now you want to acknowledge me?" I heard my alpha let out a loud sigh

"I will ask you one more time, what are you doing here?"

"I came to surprise you of course! You have been ignoring my calls and message for months now. I was getting fed up, so I flew in from London to surprise you."

"There was a reason I was ignoring you, Mia. You should have taken the hint."

"But P'Arthit, I miss you!" I wiggle my nose at that comment.

"Well, I don't, nor have I ever missed you" My alpha said starting to sound annoyed. I open my eyes to see the woman lean on the desk showing off her chest.

"are you sure you haven't missed me Oon?" Okay now I was annoyed. I slowly stood up, holding in my groan as I walked over to them. I tugged on P'Arthit arm to get his attention.

"P'Arthit I'm hungry, the babies want fried chicken and pink milk" I whined, pouting. There was a knock on his office door before it open and Rome, along with Ohm and Knott walked in.

"You wanted to see me Mr. Rojnapat?"

"Yes, please have a seat Ohm...Knot you have a seat too" Ohm looked at me raising an eyebrow. I wai to him and Knot, before tugging on P'Arthit sleeve again. I don't like when he ignores me. I could see that woman, Mia giving me the stink eye as she too sat down.

"Ohm I am sorry to pull you away from whatever you were doing. Kong had an accident in the hallway and got hurt in the process. He will either stay in here with me or he will go home, but the chose is up to him."

"Are you alright Kong? How bad did you get hurt?"

"The stupid omega fell on his ass; he will be fine." Mia said rolling her eyes.

"Mia this better be the last time I hear you call my mate stupid do you understand me?" Both Mia and Ohm eyes went wide at P'Arthit declaration. Ohm then started to laugh; I was annoyed at that. Did he not think I was good enough to P'Arthit?

"I'm sorry to laugh, but that explains why Kongpob always smells like you Mr. Rojnapat, and why you both were giving each other puppy eyes last week." I blushed at his comment. I didn't realize anyone notice me staring at P'Arthit.

"We are trying to keep the rumors from flying around, so we didn't say anything." P'Arthit says as he wraps his arm around my wraist rubbing my lower back gentle. "Now that you know, I don't want you to treat him any different."

"I understand sir." Ohm said smiling at us.

"What...this fag is your mate?! How?" Mia screeched. "You should be mated to someone like me a strong alpha, not a nobody omega"

"Rome...call security. I don't know how she even managed to get up here but make she it never happens again." P'Arthit said angry rolling off him. I placed my hand on the back of his neck rubbing gentle, calming him down.

"Right away sir" Rome said leaving to do just that. Mia sat there in stun silence.

"Knot if you are able too, I need you to take Kong home unless he wants to stay here." He asked looking up at me. I pouted. I wanted to stay with my alpha, but I was hungry and tried and wanted our bed.

"How long before you can come home?" I asked.

"two hours." I thought about it for a moment before sighing. "I want to stay only if you get me fried chicken, with watermelon and pink milk" P'Arthit chuckled.

"I think I can arrange that. Knot do as the man says and order fried chicken, some cut up watermelon and pink milk." P'Arthit stood up helping me back to the couch. "Don't move this time"

"But I want your jacket" I pouted. P'Arthit playfully rolled his eyes before walking back to his chair grabbing his jacket and coming back covering me up with it.

"now stay still." He said rubbing my cheek gentle before walking back to his desk. Ohm excused himself to go back to his office, telling me to rest and get better. I gave him a smile and a nod. Rome came back with security which finally woke Mia up form whatever trance she was in. She kicked and screaming as security pulled her from the office. Cursing that P'Arthit would pay for this.

I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep when P'Arthit woke me up by gentle nudging my shoulder. On the coffee table in front of me was friend chicken, a bowl of watermelon and pink milk. I gave him a bright smile as I started eating. P'Arthit sat down next to me, working on something as I ate. When I was finished, he helped me to stand and walked me to the bathroom. When I was finished, he helped me back to the couch.

"I have a meeting, but once I am done, we can go home, okay?" I give him a bright smile nodded.

"Can you give me a message when we get home? My back still hurt a lot" I ask biting my lip. I normally don't ask for things, and worried he will say no. Much to my surprise P'Arthit kissed my lips smiling.

"Anything my omega wants, my omega gets." He said kissing me again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985K 62K 123
When life gave Arthit lemons, I gave him Kongpob. And maybe some tequila and salt. 😉 It's a whirlwind love story. Start: Aug 4, 2019 End: Sept 29...
19.5K 1K 62
For years Kongpob Suthiluck was mentally, emotional, physical, and sexually abuse. He thought he had finally gotten away from it all when he went to...
Be The One By Blue💙

General Fiction

45.9K 3.1K 13
Arthit always finds himself in the most unexpected situations. Arthit is waiting to join University after a few months so he started working part tim...
164K 9K 55
One Day, Kongpob, the Mighty Pureblood Alpha moved to Thailand from the state and worked on the center branch on Thailand. On his welcome speech, his...