Will you be mine?

Por sere2405

Kongbop (Omega)- A extremely shy, yet charming, well-mannered 19-year-old, who will begin his first year at h... Más

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
SORRY 🙏
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Announcement!

Chapter 43

830 49 4
Por sere2405

Arthit POV

I was being petty, and I knew it. He has a right to his feeling, and I was taken it too far. I could see how miserable he was day by day, how he tried to start a conversation with me, but I wasn't ready to let go of my pettiness. I wanted to teach him a lesson, about questioning our relationship and how if it were going to end it would end on my terms. It was fucking stupid I know, all it got me was a cold bed and longing. Every night I wanted to go to him, pull him in my arms and just forget the whole things. I saw him every day at work, and I would see the longing in his eyes. The same longing, I would see at home. This had been the longest week of my life. I miss my mate so damn much and its my own doing. I could see he was trying to please me. He would wear the clothes I brought him, make my favorite foods, have my clothes set out already before I woke up. Everything he did, made me mad, because I knew he was doing it, so I wouldn't leave him. That thought hasn't crossed my mind in months. I love him, more than anything and I wish he would understand that.

I've had a bad feeling all day, a feeling deep in my gut that I couldn't place. I just thought it was due to the lack of sleep. As the morning wore on the feeling got work. I was in the middle of a meeting with my phone ping. I took a quick look at it without unlocking my phone. It was from Kong. I quickly unlocked my phone to read the message.

Kong: P'Arthit will you still be picking me up for my appointment today? I am going to tell the doctor I want to know the sex so we can start getting things.

A small smiled played on my lips thinking of my bunny and our baby. I throat clearing brought my attention back to the meeting. Which was already taken to long.

Two hours later we were still going over our new marketing strategy, when my phone vibrated. I quickly shut it off without looking at the name. Five minutes later and my phone rings again. Annoyed because this meeting is taken to long, I excuse myself stepping out of the meeting hall, to answer it. "Hello?" There was silence on the other side, I pulled the phone away to see Kong name. There was a loud bang then the sound of something dropping.

"Get the fuck out here you stupid little slut!" my blood ran cold, hearing that voice.

"Please leave me alone Park...Please! P'Arthit help me!" Kong yelled. I took off running, not caring if people looked at me. I ran into my office grabbed my keys running out.

"Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do huh?" There was another, loud bang. I hit the elevator button thanking every god that it opens up right away. "There is no place for you to hide know, and your P'Arthit isn't going to help you, he sent me here to punish you." The fuck?! I will kill you!

"No, he didn't! he wouldn't do that! Don't do this. Please don't do this. My alpha won't like this." Good boy! I would NEVER do this to you.

"My alpha, my alpha" I heard him mock my Kong. "You have nobody to blame but yourself your stupid omega. You disobeyed me!" There was a growl then sound of someone chocking. Was this fucker chocking my omega?! "And you are going to get punished for it." For every mark that was on my omega he would get it ten times worse. I growled, eyes bright red, I was enraged.

"Please.... stop..." Kong sound like it was getting hard for him to breath, wish only pissed me off more. "My...baby..." I knew nothing was more important to Kong then his baby. The elevator open at the garage, and I start running to my car, still listening to everything Park says.

"You are nothing but a worthless whore, and nobody is going to protect you from me, not even that alpha of yours. If this bastard you are carring is an omega, male or female they will get the same treatment you did." Don't believe him baby, you are not worthless, I begged as I started my car driving off as fast as I could. There was silence for a moment before another voice ringed out. I knew that voice. It was Forth.

"Kong?!" he yelled.

"Help! I found this man laying on the floor!" Park, you lair! I growl knuckled turning white as they squeezed the wheel. I was weaving in and out of traffic, thanking all the gods that it was light for this time of day. I didn't care how many traffic laws I broke to get to my Kong.

"Kong! You call for an ambulance! He is bleeding!" my heart stopped hearing that. Where was he bleeding? Was he going to be, okay? There were sounds of movement on the other line. "P'Arthit?"

"Don't let that fucker go.... He is the one that did this to Kong." I growled out. My Alpha in full control, ready to kill.

"What?!" more movement "Fuck! He ran away!"

"Call the cops. I am five minutes away, What building are you in?"

"Economics" He said. I hang up banging my fist against the wheel

"Just wait Park, you are dead."

I made it there before the cops and ambulance. When I saw the state, my omega was in, I could feel all the rage I had been holding in bust. I smashed my fist into the wall making a giant hole.

"P'Arthit, Kong needs you right now." Forth voice broke though the haze of rage I was feeling. Partly anyways. I walked over to the last stall where Forth was standing, to see my Kong sitting against the hall, blood on his pants. I could feel the rage bubbling up again. "I'm sorry P. He called me to tell me Park was here. I got here as fast as I could. I've never seen a picture of Park before, if I had known that man was him, I would have stopped him." I could feel the remorse, sadness and rage coming off the other alpha. I wasn't pissed at him. It would be stupid to be pissed at him. The fourth year had other things to worry about, and he dropped everything to come protect Kong.

"It's not your fault, and I don't blame you." I said trying to calm myself down. I knelt down in front of Kong, grabbing his chin gentle. I could see the hand marks on his neck and knew they would bruise. "Kong outside and wait for the cops and ambulance" I said to Forth. He didn't say anything, just left. I placed my hand on Kong belly rubbing, sighing in relief when I felt a kick "You are strong little one, and papa is so proud of you" I whispered to the baby.

It was another five or so minutes before the ambulance and cops showed up. They tried to stop me from going with Kong, but after one look from me they backed away. As soon as we got to the hospital, I created a group video call.

"How is Kong?" Bright asked as soon as he answer "and who do we have to kill" he finished in all seriousness. The other three were quiet. I didn't even have to ask him how he knew; Rome must have called him, or Knot.

"Park...I want all and I mean ALL records of him. I want all the CCTV footage from inside and outside the campus, and not just from today. That son of a bitch, cornered Kong in the bathroom, and beat him." I took a deep breath, and I felt the rage start to bubble up again. "He was bleeding. If my child is harmed in anyway, the torture will be even slower and more painful then I originally planned."

"You will have it by the end of the night. How far back do you want us to go?" Perm asks

"go back to the day I gave my speech." Perm nodded, "Bright call Ming, Yo, and Aim, I don't want them to worry, let them know what happen. Tutah, I want you to start looking for bodyguards, two of them. They are going to start following Kong around I don't care if he doesn't agree. Knot, make sure there is no media coverage on this." I saw two uniformed police officer walking my way. "I will call you guys when I get any updates" I saw hanging up. I was still fuming. I was pissed.

I spoke with the officer, telling them everything I knew about what happen. I told him the name of the person who did this, and how this wasn't the first time he has done something like this. I didn't give any more details, I wanted Kong to be the one who reported him. By the time I was done talking with the police the doctors were done checking Kong over. Kong has some bruised ribs, and his hand was swollen but not broken. They had to wait till he woke up to determine if he has a concussion or not. The baby had a strong healthy heartbeat, the bleeding was from the kicks he received. From the scans he seems okay. They wanted him to stay overnight, and I was all for that.

The doctors informed me that he might not wake up for a couple hours, his body need the rest. They were monitoring him and the baby though. I sat by his side holding his hand, kissing his knuckles. "Where you very brave my love" I whispered to him. There was a knock on the hospital door, before it opens and in walked in my friends and his. I stood up nodding my head to follow me out. I left the door open a little so I could hear if Kong woke up.

"How is he?" Ming asked, as he stood between Aim and Yo.

"The doctor said he has bruised ribs, a swollen hand and they have to wait till he wakes up to check for a concussion, but the scans looked okay. The baby is doing good." I rubbed my hands over my face.

"If you don't kill him I will" Ming said, and I could feel the rage coming from the young alpha.

"you will have to wait your turn" Bright said, I nodded in agreement.

"Don't worry he is going to die a slow painful death." I said eyes going pure red. I didn't want to let my alpha take control just yet. We stood outside Kong room talking before I started hearing crying coming from inside. Without saying another word, I rushed back inside closing the door behind me. Kong was sitting up in bed rubbing his belly.

"I'm sorry baby, mommy couldn't protect you, but he will do better from now on" He said, his sobs breaking my heart. He laid back down as I walked over sitting down next to him. I saw him start hitting his forehead and I wasn't going to have that. "Stupid Kong, you're so stupid" he mumbled to himself.

"I would really appreciate it if you did not call the man, I love stupid" I said gentle. Kong eyes shot open looking directly at me. He sat up quickly throwing his arms around me, sobbing into my shoulder. "Shh bunny, it's okay, I'm here" I said as I wrapped my arms around him. "Everything is okay now baby. I have you" I rocked him side to side gentle, rubbing his back, his neck, his hair. I released calming pheromones, hoping it will help. After a while he finally calmed down, but his hold only got tighter. "It's okay I'm here." I whispered as I gentle laid him down. I climbed on the bed next to him pulling him to me. He burred his face in my neck, one arm around my wraist the other holding on to my shirt. I whisper sweet nothings, while I rubbed his back gentle, running my hand through his hair.

"Please don't leave me P'Arthit" He whispered before falling back asleep.

"Only death can take me from you my omega" I whispered kissing his forehead gentle.

**A/N

Thank you everyone! We have reached 1.3K views! I was so happy seeing that! I do want to apologize for the delay in updating! This week has been really busy! I hope you like the latest chapters! **  

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16K 732 35
More Kongbop, and Arthit/ Krist Singto title says it all Chapters are 1- ? (guess it depends on how i feel about the story lol) **Updates will be s...
111K 6.7K 33
Fate maybe not always be with us. It's not always that you will find your real mate, your soulmate. What will you do when you'll find your mate whe...
59.5K 3K 29
A small misunderstanding led to their separation.. one blaming himself and his short-temper while the other the was breaking apart thinking that he h...
22.2K 1.5K 63
Thailand is home to beautiful shore lines, amazing temple, friendly people, and lots, and lots of forest. Some of which are closes to the general pub...