Will you be mine?

By sere2405

Kongbop (Omega)- A extremely shy, yet charming, well-mannered 19-year-old, who will begin his first year at h... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
SORRY 🙏
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Announcement!

Chapter 40

983 46 1
By sere2405

Ming POV

I kept looking back at Kong though my rear-view mirror. He has been in since a happy mood since this morning. I am positive it had something to do with the mate mark on his neck. I look over at Kit who has his eyes closed, a small smile on his face. Our night was amazing, ending with us finally marking each other. I reach over linking our fingers pulling his hand up to kiss the back of his hand. Kit open eye his eyes smiling at me, before closing his eyes again. I know my omega is tried, I kept us up most of the night. I kiss the back of his hand again laying it on my lap. Kong ask if he would be an uncle in nine months, and I had jokily said yes. After thinking about it more, I realize that we didn't use a condom once all night. Kit never one said he was taken suppressants either. Was I ready to be a father? Fuck yes! Was Kit ready though?

I pulled up in front of Kit complex, I got out and help Kit get out too.

"You don't have to open the door for me, I can do that myself you know" he said frowning. He should be used to this. It has been months and I do this every time. I know he is just embrassed as a blush coats his cheeks.

"I know you can my P'KitKat, but I want to open the door for you, just so I can see your cheek turn red. Your so cute when you blush." I kiss his cheek quickly, moving out of the way before he can slap me. That never came. Instead of slapping me, Kit blushed more, looking down at his feet.

"Don't say things that are not true" He said quietly. I lift his face up by his chin to look at me.

"Sweetheart, it's very much true, and I will keep saying it." I kiss him gentle. "Now I know your tried, so why don't you head on up shower and lay down for a little while. Hmm?"

"Will...will you come after classes today?" I place my hand on his mate mark rubbing it gentle. A soft sigh escaped his lips.

"I wouldn't want to be anyplace else." I kiss his forehead before pushing him gentle towards the door "go now baby, I won't leave till you wave at me from your window" Kit looks around before standing on tiptoes, kissing me on the lips before he rushed towards the door. A silly smile plays across my lips as I watch him walk into the building.

I open the door for Kong helping him out of the back seat "In the front you go Kong" I saw helping him into the spot Kit just left. Kong laughs at me as he wiggles around to get comfortable. I look up to see Kit waving at me from his balcony, I smile and wave back, knowing he is home safe.

As we drive toward campus, the ride was silent, except for small giggles every now and then from Kong. We pull up to a red light, so I turn to look at him.

"Hey Kong...can I ask you a question?"

"Sure" He says as he types away on his phone.

"Are you happy with P'Arthit?" Kong looks at me with a bright smile on his face nodding his head. I look at Kong face analyzing it. I am looking for anything he might be trying to hide from us. I know he has been trying hard to tell us things, not wanting to keep anything from us anymore, but there are times he still withdraws into himself.

"I am happy Ming. I know in the past P'Arthit hasn't been the best at showing his feelings, but he is really working on it. We talk all the time. He even flew home early because he didn't want to be away from me any longer. P'Arthit treats me so good, he makes me really happy" He says, and there is no hint of hesitation on his voice, or on his face. All I can find is love, and happiness. I nod my head smiling, that is all I want from my friend. Is his happiness. He deserves the world.

Wayo POV

I was excited. I was bouncing up and down in my seat. We were sitting outside the business facility in a semiprivate area. This is the first time in a long time that we have all been able to get together for lunch, and I was so excited. We message, or face time each other all the time, but it's not the same. The last time we got together was when we took that friend cation that was rudely interrupted by those assholes. I want to take another vacation before the new semester starts.

"Guys! I have an idea! Let's go on a trip." I said excited bouncing in my seat. "let's go during break" Dead silence greeted me. My friends staring at me like I was crazy. "What?" I asked confused

"Need I reminder you what happen on the last trip you planned" Ming said cross his arms over his chest. I pouted.

"Ming that wasn't his fault, please don't blame him" Kong said looking at me sadness in his eyes. "I'm sorry though Yo I can't take any trips. I start my internship during the break." He spoke. "I told you think remember?"

"You said they offered you the job, and that you could start as soon as possible. You never gave a date. Please Kong lets go on a vacation again." I asked pouting, giving him my best puppy yes. Kong rolled his eyes and signed pulling out his phone. After taping a few times, he handed me the phone. On the screen was his offer letter with the start date.

"Can you promise I can be back before this date?" He asked. He would only have a two week break before the internship started. I thought for a moment, before I smiled and nodded.

"I sure can!" I handed his phone back to him, then look at Ming and Aim "Well what about you two?"

"ONLY if our mates can come this time" Aim said, "May was really mad at me for ditching her like that last time." I nod in agreement.

"Absolutely! P'Pha was made at me too. Though I don't think the P's can take the time off, so it might just May that come with" I tapped my cheek thinking, just ask Kong phone rang. He got a huge smile on his face as he answers the call, putting it on speaker. It was just us three.

"Hello?" His voice is softer, gentler than I have ever heard before

"Hi bunny" The voice on the other side said. Oh, must be P'Arthit

"Hi alpha" Kong answer back with a blush, making me giggle. Kong wiggled his nose at me

"How are you feeling? Are you doing, okay?" he asked

"I'm still a little sore, but I'm okay. Will you pick me up from my last class today?"

"Of course, I will bunny, Do you want to go anywhere or do anything after class?"

"Could.... could we walk around the mall? I...We need to start thinking of ideas for a nursery" He said, his voice full of hesitation. We all looked at him worried.

"Sure, as long as you feel up to it" I heard her the smile in P'Arthit voice as he agrees.

"Ask him about the trip" I whispered loudly to Kong

"What trip?" P'Arthit asked

"Yo wants to go on a trip between semesters...Can...Can I go too?"

"Absolutely fucking not. The last time you went on a trip that Yo planned you got fucking hurt." He said anger in his voice. Making me pout. I still feel guilty for what happen since it was my idea in the first place.

"Alpha...it wasn't his fault...please don't blame him. Please? I really want to go. Please? It will help me relax before I start working and next semester." Kong begged. His voice pleading. "He said our mates could go. Please my alpha...please?" the sound of a shutter clicking had me turning to look at Ming and Aim who both had their phones out recording this. Ming winked at me before tapping away at on his phone. I wonder what he is up too.

"Kong..."

"Please alpha. I really want to go, and P'Kit, and P'Pha will be there too, May as well. P'Forth and P'Beam too. You know the Ps won't let anything happen to me. Please?" We heard a deep sigh on the other line.

"You won't need them to protect you because I will be there with you. Have Yo send him his vacation idea BEFORE any more plans are made."

"Really?! Thank you, P! thank you so much!" Arthit chuckled on the other side.

"Anything for my bunny. I have to go know sweetheart; I will message you when I pull up after your last class. I love you." Kong blushed a deep red,

"I love you to my alpha."

Aim POV

Kong was so deep in love it was sickening. I was so happy for him. He deserves to be happy after everything he has gone though. From P'Arthit tone he was just as much in love. I message May to let her know Yo plans. I don't want her in mad at me again.

"So where do you want to go?" I ask Yo

"let's go to Seoul!" He shouted bouncing in his seat. "I still have the passport we brought Kong when we were in high school. We can go to karaoke, see templets. It will be so much fun!" This boy, always wanted to do the most. Why can't we just go to Chiang Mai someplace.

"Do you really think Kong will want to do all that walking around? He is five months pregnant." I said being the voice of reason.

"Actually, Aim I should be okay. I would actually love to go to Seoul. I can find some cute baby stuff there." Kong said smiling, then shivering frowning "Though I am not looking forward to the crowds of people, but I suppose if P'Arthit is there, I will be okay" He finished looking up deep in thought.

"I just Kit, he said he can't guarantee he would be able to get next week off. I would assume it's the same for the other P's as well." Ming said frowning. P'Kit was a fourth-year medical student, so not only did he have classes, but he also had in residency as well. They were extremely busy.

"P'Arthit family owns the hospital they work at...Maybe I can ask Khun mae if they can have two weeks off?" Kong said, but he seems really hesitant to ask.

"P'Pha said they need one thousand hours to complete before the school year ended. They have been working forty hours each week. By the time the school year ends they would have well over what they need. They should be able to take two weeks off, right?" Yo asked biting his lips. Kong picked up his phone again and dialed a number.

"Hello tee rak, how are you doing? How is my son treating you?" a soft female voice answer.

Kong laughed smiling "Hello Khun mae. P'Arthit is treating me fine, I promise. I... I actually called to ask you a favor."

"of course, honey anything."

"I...You know that Yo and Ming have mates that are fourth year medical students, right?" He asked biting his lip He seemed really scared to ask.

"Of course, I do, why?"

"Well..." Yo grabbed the phone out of Kong hand seeing how scared he was to ask.

"Hi Mr. Rojnapat, its Yo. I am planning a trip after our finals, and I want our mates to come with us. P'Kit and P'Pha work in your husband and Ming, and I want to know if they could get the next two weeks off? Starting next week. Ming, Aim, and Kong final ends tomorrow, so we would want to leave ASAP." Yo said. "oh, and P'Beam"

"Hi Yo, dear...I don't see why not. Let me confirm how many hours they have worked, and I will let you know. Good luck on your final's dears, but I do have to go, in a meeting right now. Kong dear be safe." She said before hanging up. Yo smiled wild giggling as he handed Kong back his phone.

"We are going to Seoul!" He said excitedly!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 280 11
For seven years, Arthit has lived across the street from Kongpop Suthilak. In all those years, they've only talked a handful of times. There's a lot...
111K 5.3K 42
This is a story of the two person who are destined to be together... Singto Prachaya Ruangroj is an Alpha. A business man and very popular because...
4.7K 278 13
Arthit Rojanapt, Alpha- The people around him call him cold, mean, heartless. He is quick to get angry, and ready to punch anyone that pisses him off...
121K 7.9K 36
" Fine , but if you touch me , I can touch you. Your body. Anywhere." " Wait what- " " Yeah. One brush gives me one minute. Intentional touch , fiv...