Will you be mine?

By sere2405

Kongbop (Omega)- A extremely shy, yet charming, well-mannered 19-year-old, who will begin his first year at h... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
SORRY 🙏
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Announcement!

Chapter 30

1.1K 56 2
By sere2405

Arthit POV

I sit, in an oversize chair, in my grandfather home office, taping my index finger against the arm rest. This old man knows I hate waiting, so he is doing this on purpose. I left my mate at school with his friend promising to pick him up after my meeting with my grandfather. I smile thinking about how worried he was this morning, then frown thinking off the assholes that assaulted him Saturday night.

Flashback

"That bastard works for your grandfather." Bright said looking angry clear in his eyes. My eyebrows shot up in surprise. I pull Kong closer to me. I can feel his eyes on me as I look at Bright.

"As what?" I ask trying to remain calm. My grandfather on my father side, is the second most ruthless mob boss in all of Asia. He and I have always been close. I will assist him every now and then but otherwise I try and stay out of his business. He prefers it that way as well. Always saying, that I was too pure to be tainted by his work. As if. I had to mentally roll my eyes at that. I watch as Bright looks at Kong and then back at me.

"I think it's something we should discuss in private." I look at Kong for a moment then back at Bright. I nod my head heading towards Brights car.

Ten minutes later we were pulling up to the house where Kong and his friends were staying for the weekend. I was helping a sleepy Kong out of the car when the front door busted open.

"Kong!" We turn to see Ming, Aim, Wayo, along with my friends running towards us. Kong was swiftly removed from my arms and pulled into a group hug by Ming. "Are you okay? What the fuck happen back there?! Where have you been? Are you hurt anywhere?" He yelled not letting go of Kong. "I turn my back for five mintues to help Aim to the bathroom and the next thing I know the Ps are there and a fight breaks out!"

"If you shut you loudmouth up, he can answer you" I saw very annoyed at having my omega ripped from my arms like that. Ming gives me a cold stare before stepping back, enough to look at Kong.

"Tell me what happen" he says much calmer this time. Kong backed up from their hug, reaching his hand behind him to grab mine. Which I was more than happy to do linking our fingers together. Ming watched us closely raising an eyebrow.

"I'm okay now. I was sitting there when an alpha come up to him. He wouldn't take no for an answer. I tried to get away, but he grabbed my wrist" Kong held up his hand showing them. "That is when P'Arthit got there with his friend." He looked back at me, blushed then look away. "After P'Arthit took me away we went to the hospital to get my wrist look at, but I'm okay they said it was only sprained" He finished. I pull him closer to me wrapping my arms around his wraist.

"if you are done, with your questions, he is hungry, and tried." I said in a cold voice leading Kong into the house.

Two hours later, after Kong ate, showered, and fell asleep I was finally able to speak to Bright. I didn't want to be to far from him, so we sat in the living room.

"Tell me everything you know." I said in a cold voice taping my fingers on my leg. Bright pulled out his phone and after a quick search showed me his screen.

"His name is Amporn, but everyone calls him Sky like the meaning of his name. He has worked for your grandfather for about 10 years now. He is 50 years old. An alpha, never married, but has one younger sister who just graduated from university. She works for your grandfather as well." I scrolled through the information as he gives me the short version, but I could tell there was something else he wanted to say.

"Well?" I asked not looking at him

"He is in charge of your grandfather sex trade. Mostly unclaimed omega" He said, making me raise my head looking at him. "Your grandfather, buys and sells men and women, alpha, omega, beta, doesn't matter. These people are NOT unwilling and know what they are getting into" He says. "Your grandfather does have morals you know" I roll my eyes; I already knew that. "But this man...Sky...he doesn't care. He already got shot by your grandfather once for selling an unwilling claim omega."

"hmm" I could feel rage start to form in the pit of my stomach

"I hacked into the bar CCTV. Ming said he helped Aim to the bathroom. It looks like two men bumped into them on purpose...I recognize the two. I have worked with them before. I think this was a set up. Also, there is one other thing Ai 'Arthit" Bright said, his voice growing lower and more serious. "He has ties to the orphanage Kong grew up in"

Flashback ends

I am brought of my thoughts by a smack to my head. I turn to give the person a dirty look only to see my grandfather smirking at me. I roll my eyes. "Grandpa!" I whine rubbing the back of my head "was there a reason you did that?"

"Oon, I called your name, and you didn't answer, whatever you were thinking must have been important to ingore an old frail man like me" He said sitting down. Somasak Sombun was anything but an old frail man. Even at the age of 80 there is no stopping this man. He walks with a cane to make himself seem weaker than he is but let him fool you. Inside the handle is a blade, and if you piss him off, he will not hesitate to cut you.

"grandpa you are not old nor are your frail. I think you are still stronger than some of your men" I say rolling my eyes. He just chuckled.

"So, what did you want to speak to me about Oon? Not that I am not happy to see you, but your message seems urgent." My grandfather said looking at the handle of his can.

"Have you spoken to my mother lately?" I asked watching as he nods his head.

"Has she told you I found my mate?" again he nods yes

"one of you men assault my mate at a bar him and his friend were at this past weekend. The fucker almost broke my lover's wrist." Pure rage could be heard in every syllable I spoke. My grandfather raised his eyebrow at me tapping the top of his cane.

"I assume you already know who it was?" I nod handing him a folder with the information inside.

"Bright got the information for me. There were three of them. We think it was a set up. There were two other omegas there and one alpha."

"Your mother told me your mate is friends with the little Panitchayasawad kid." He said as he reads through the information, I gave him.

"yeah, a shock to me, Yo was never good at making friends, now he has four that I know of for sure." I have to look into who is hanging around, Yo, Ming, and Aim, so I know who is hanging around my Kong.

"hmm" My grandfather puts down the folder looking at me. "What do you want to do about those three?"

"Talk to them of course" I smirk pure anger in my eyes "give them a scare, then have them watch, see what they do" I stand up start to pace. "I would rather kill them for even looking at my mate, but Kong wouldn't like that. He is too pure for his own good." I smile thinking about him. I hear my grandfather chuckle causing me to tilt my head looking at him.

"It's good to see your heart finally melting my boy. Your grandmother would be happy to see that." He said with a smile on his face. If ever there was a true love story it would theirs. "I want to meet this young man of yours bring him by for dinner" He said, just as my phone start to vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out to see Kong name flashing on my screen. I move away from my grandfather closer to the windows as I answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"P' " his voice low and raspy, like he has been crying. It makes me feel on edge.

"Bunny whats wrong?" I ask worried. I hear him sniffle again.

"Ming won't go get me pink milk and I really want pink milk" he says, my body instantly relaxing hearing its nothing serious, and he isn't hurt.

"Do you want me to bring you some pink milk bunny? Shouldn't you be in class right now anyways?" I ask looking at my watch, he should be in his second class right now.

"Classes were cancelled due to a fire breaking out in one of the engineering labs. Can you bring me pink milk while I study? Please P'? Please?" He begs on the other end. I smile listening to him beg "and could you beat up Ming for not getting me pink milk please?"

"Hey! What the hell Kong! I told you they were sold out at the canteen!" I hear Ming whine.

"but you could have gone to medical or science or economic, but you said it was to far" Kong responds back, and I can hear the pout in his voice. I chuckle at the two.

"I will be there in half an hour bunny, okay? Do you want to study on campus, or do you want to go home?"

"Really? Can you bring pizza with chocolate and pickles too please? I'm hungry"

"Whatever my bunny wants. Now answer my question."

"Study on campus P, I know you have work to still do in the office" I could just picture the blush on his cheek.

"alright then sweetheart, I will see you in half an hour" I saw hanging up. I turn to see my grandfather staring out me with a wide grin on his face.

"you my boy are whipped" He said laughing "I can't wait to tell your mother about this." I groan thinking about my mother teasing me about this. I shack my head waving goodbye as I walk out. I have a mate to feed; I think smiling to myself. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 1.5K 63
Thailand is home to beautiful shore lines, amazing temple, friendly people, and lots, and lots of forest. Some of which are closes to the general pub...
111K 5.3K 42
This is a story of the two person who are destined to be together... Singto Prachaya Ruangroj is an Alpha. A business man and very popular because...
185K 11K 28
Life as an omega was hard in a world dominated by alphas, but it was even harder when one was an Omega male. But my life was a fairy tale, complete w...
162K 6.9K 56
Kongpob and Arthit both were set for an arrange marriage. At first Arthit was loathing the idea but gradually feelings evolved and he had to share hi...