Always ( Epilogue) part 113

Skip cuts her off. "Because we will become prunes if we stay in the shower any longer." She leans down turning the nob to the left cutting off the water.

Skip peers back at her girlfriend when the room was too silent for her liking. "Love?" For the first time Skip saw Alix's sunkissed skin appear fair, it looked as if she had seen a monster or possibly a murder. Alix was slightly trembling staring off into outer space. Her dark pink pupils were fixated on Skipper. Skip steps out of the shower then grabs a white plush towel off the wall and wraps it around her nude body. 

 Alix blinks a few times returning to reality. "Hahahaha, that was good Skippy, You got me good there." Alix cackles nervously. She was so sure Skip was gonna say something crazy like I have a confession to make darling Belladonna and I are getting married, or... who knows, with Skipper there was always some secret. Alix held back her boiling temper, if I didn't love her as much as I do I'd clobber that bitch. Alix though refusing to ball her hand into a fist.

Skip rolls her eyes, "I can't be that important to you." Skip says while facing Alix with open arms. " Come on darling." Alix then noticed Skipper had her towel open for her to join. Alix shares a towel with her girlfriend. This is nice and warm. Alix thought. She could feel Skip's warmth since they were so close to one another. Alix soon felt thin lips kiss her neck. Alix giggles, " Skippy You..."

Alix lovingly places a hand on Skipper's face. "I'm the luckiest girl in the world, you are my baby," Alix says then smiles. Skip nudges Alix with her head, "Yes I am." There, both teens stood in the bathroom embracing one another bundled in one towel.

Alix and Skip both dry themselves then head into Alix's bedroom down the hall. Skip enjoyed feeling the squishy soft carpet on her bare feet. It feels invigorating to be surrounded by elegance again and the finer things in life. Skipper thought eyeing the ritzy decor all around her, she hasn't lived in an upscale home in a while since she decided to move in with her grandmother. Skip peers around Alix's room seeing her large custom canopy bed with sheer pink curtains, it had that princess vibe to the design. Quite cutesy for a rebel like Alix. Skip thought. She kinda missed Belladonna's estate, but she loved being with Alix.

Alix pulls on a tank top, and a pair of girl's boxer briefs, She fetched them from her dresser, they were snug to her bottom partially revealing her bottom like a pair of cheeksters. Skip blushed slightly watching her girlfriend get dressed, she decided to act nonchalantly of course. Skip liked what she was seeing all this time, to Skip, Alix was the whole package. And she assumed judging by her girlfriend's actions she was the whole package and more.

Skipper's thoughts were interrupted when she noticed a shirt being handed to her, Skip peers down seeing Alix's hand gripping a pajama top that was from a set. Skip gives her girlfriend a small smile. " I thought you'd wanna wear something more sophisticated," Alix says still holding the shirt. It was made of silk with a collar and cuffs, a pricey button-up bedtime top.

Skip gently takes the shirt from her girlfriend, she slips it over her head then decides to wear her black lacy thongs from earlier. Skip felt that borrowing any more clothes from her girlfriend would be too needy.

There was one thing Skipper loathed most and that was to feel helpless and dependent. Growing up without her parents Skipper learned to be independent since her grandmother wasn't always around and decided to live an unorthodox lifestyle.

Skip pulls on her black lacy thongs that fit nicely in the crack of her cheeks displaying her smooth soft mounds of flesh. "Skippy," Alix cooed while laying in bed, she looked almost buried in a sea of pillows decked out with pink flower patterns. Skip still didn't expect Alix to be what they would consider ultra-feminine.

 She was at Alix's residence before but they were too busy fighting for her to notice the rebel's decor. Skip peers from side to side observing the pink pastel wallpaper and the black and white zigzag carpet. Maybe I should try to learn about Alix more so I can understand her better. Skip thought gazing at a pair of hot pink curtains. Yes, that will be my next goal, I have her heart already. I'll try to understand Alix as a person, not just a fabricated label.

Skip peers at Alix who lays sprawled out on her plush canopy bed. She ambles over to her girlfriend, she slowly pulls back the sheer curtain and saw Alix lying awake with her arms behind her head. Skip remembered the time she did pull back a canopy curtain when she had brought Alix to Belladonna's estate and there she saw her beloved Alix sound asleep. Of course, at the time I did not want to believe I had feelings for the delinquent, or maybe I never realized my feelings from the start. Either way, at one point I was in denial, my dream was at stake. Skip sighs.

She glances down seeing Alix the love of her life, dark pink pools gaze back amorously at Skipper. She could see her girlfriend just smiling at her.

"Babe get your butt in here already." Alix reaches up grabbing Skipper by her pajama top then yanking her to the bed. Skip soon felt warm arms embrace her, both girls sat on the large bed face to face.

Skip glances at her button-up shirt, she could feel how silky and soft the fabric was against her fingers. "Whose shirt is this?" Skip asked. Alix grins. "Relax babe, it's my mom's. Mom and dad use to wear matching pajamas, now they barely want to be in the same room as each other, " Alix says then shrugs. Skip nods, "I see."

After looking at Skip's pajama top she lays sprawled out on her bed as if she were making a snow angel. Alix could only think of one thing at the moment with her lush lips wet from her tongue. She gives her girlfriend a lustful gaze who was still sitting up. "Skippy-boo," Alix says her tone sweet. Skip could see her girlfriend making goo-goo eyes at her with a lecherous smile super glued to her face.

There was little light coming from one of Alix's lamps that sat on a small cherry oak nightstand beside her bed.

Skip lowers her lids feeling a little warm between her legs while gazing into her girlfriend's dark pink pools. Skip crawls closer to Alix closing the space between them, She took a breath, taking in the beautiful sight of her girlfriend, Alix. There she could how toned and tanned Alix was, her abs looked as if she performed a moderate amount of crunches daily, but Skip knew Alix wasn't one to exercise, Skip figured it must be all the fighting they have been doing.

She eyed the pinkette's large bust that looked to be stretching her tank top with nipples imprinted through the fabric of her thin shirt, she took in Alix's sexy shapely curves and her firm toned butt. Skip could see a little light gleaming in Alix's eyes from the lamp in the room. Skip stares intensely with her icy blue eyes fixated on Alix. A glimpse of light from a lone lamp on the nightstand beside them made Skip reminisce a special and important night. The night Alix and I made love. The room was dim like this, only it was that dump I called home. That night did not mean a thing to me until now or maybe I was still in denial. Skip thinks to herself.

I feel like she's someone else, she has matured in some way over time, Skip thought. It seems she has grown a bit but on the other hand, she can still be a quarrelsome delinquent due to her no-good friends. Skip sighs.

"Kiss me already babe, geez do I have to wait for an eternity, damn Skip," Alix says irritated.

Skip lowers her brows, Oh and I forgot, impatient as always.

Skip tilts her head and leans closer to Alix, in seconds their lips touch, both girls sit lipped locked on the bed kissing passionately with their eyes closed, they kissed as if they hadn't seen each other in weeks.