Always( Epilogue)part 115

Alix and skip turn their heads hearing a noise.

Klunk.

Bunny falls off the bed. They watch the contraption wobble to the closet still hearing Krone, "This way my Protectores." Both girls could see a bright pink light glowing from under the door. They knew at this point it was a good sign. Alix opens her closet door letting bunny in then walks in with Skipper following behind her. Alix didn't need to flick the light switch the portal was giving off a luminous pink aura that illuminated the room.

"Let's go," Alix says.

Both teens and Bunny are sucked into a pink circular portal.

" Yaaaah," Alix is hurled from the closet with her girlfriend and a small bot. The girls tumble out of the portal like they had been thrown down a hill. Alix and Skip along with bunny stumble out of the closet pushing the door open. They lay piled on one another, Skip falls onto her girlfriend's back, Alix is smothered with miscellaneous junk that has been stored in the tiny closet for ages. Alix lays flat on the floor with Bunn wobbling above her. Her arachnid-like legs buckle getting entangled in one another, Bunny stumbles falling on top of Alix.

Thunk.

"Ow, that dumb tin can," Alix rubs her head. Bunny broke her fall on a pink cushion that was Alix's head. Skip gets to her feet slowly then holds out her hand for Alix to take, "Thanks babe." Alix grumbles.

Alix and Skip watch as bunny hastily enters Skip's closet. Both teens could only hear Krone's voice, "My energy is running low, I must make haste." Bunny disappears into the darkness of the closet, A bright pink luminous light flashes then fades and darkness reigns once again.

"Grandmother, Grandmother?" Skip does a light jog downstairs, Alix could hear a creak with every step Skipper took down the rickety wooden staircase.

Skip takes in her quaint, quiet, dark, and dingy quarters, the living room was too still for her liking, like a graveyard an eerie silence fills the house. Skip could see little moonlight seeping through the dusty blinds. It was difficult to see outside with smudged dirt-stained windows. The view was a little blurry but Skipper could see it was pitch black outside.  It did seem creepy with dark silhouettes of tree branches all around their house, It looked as if wiry black hands were waiting outside. It seemed the old place could never get clean, no matter how many times Skipper scrubbed. Skip sighs then heard footsteps, she knew it was Alix.

She felt warm soft arms embrace her from behind. "Babe seriously quit worrying, I'm sure your granny and Pabblum are fine," Alix says, her tone gentle. "You're right darling." Skip takes Alix up to her room by the hand. Both teens step lightly up old rickety wooden stairs, hearing creak after creak until they were in Skipper's room that wasn't too shabby anymore.

Alix climbs into Skipper's queen-size bed then bundles herself in blankets, she soon felt her girlfriend tug gently on her half of the cover. Alix did have a habit of twisting herself in blankets when sleeping. Skip grimaces at Alix. Skip clears her throat " Love."

"Sorry babe." Alix chuckles, "Here." She hands Skip some of the blankets to wrap herself in.

"Night babe," Alix leans down placing her lush lips to Skipper's rosy cheek. 

 "Good night darling." Skip reciprocates by planting a kiss on the rebel's cheek. Alix turns over pulling the covers with her but she was careful not to take all of the blankets for once. Skip peers at her girlfriend a little surprised by her actions. She could still feel that some of the blankets were covering her. I don't want to take all the cover, Alix thought.