Premonition of a Charlatan/ Requiem for an Unrequited Love pt 8 pt55

Hidaki's return/ Requiem for an Unrequited love pt 8 pt 56

That night Skip lies awake in her room, she decided to sleep on the floor because it would be cooler for a humid summer night.  Skip chuckles to herself, Alix will never find my new home since it is far from the city and on the outskirts of town. Skip wasn't about to worry about Alix, she was old enough to take care of herself. Skip pondered, would she tell Belladonna? 

Figuring out why  Alix was so irate earlier was a  mystery to the bluenette, the issue had taken Skip some time but then she realized Alix must have seen her and Belladonna together.

 But how and who would believe that bubblegum headed neanderthal, with what proof. Belladonna would ruin that delinquent, She'd be furious. Skip shook her head of the negative thoughts.

Her room was dimly lit by a small night light, Skip never liked being alone in the dark ever since she was a child, she could remember being locked in a dark closet for hours.

Skip lies as stiff as a board on the floor in her makeshift bed, She had placed a blanket beneath her and a thin sheet on top of her. Skip tosses and turns all from the humidity which was getting the best of her.  She laid in a rather awkward position with one leg pulled in and the other stretched out.  The puny girl was finally comfortable letting one foot hang out from under the sheet.  When she had finally got situated she fell fast asleep.

In the middle of the night, a shadow looms over Skip. A cool hand caresses the bluenette's forehead gently placing blue strands to the side of her face. Skip stirs in her sleep feeling cold skin against her warm flesh. She re-adjusts her head nestling into her plush pillow. Her lips part while she's sleeping. She sleepily moans then speaks. " I- it is mandatory that you obtain a permit to ..." She then drifts back to sleep.

Once more Alix continues to touch Skip,  Alix eases her hand down to the bluenette's foot, she takes her finger and slides it lightly against the sole of Skip's barefoot. Alix watches as her lover's toes curl immediately. Skip's eyes pop open.

Surprised Skip gasped, Icy blue bedroom eyes glare at Alix while she drew back from the pinkette. "What do you want? " Skip asked, her voice was stern. 

 "Skip," Alix whispers. The bluenette cut her off. "Your scheme is to blackmail me, well, I'm going to deny everything. You'll be banished, you degenerate."  Skip spat spitefully.

Alix crawls closer. "Halt." Skip raises her hand as if to block the rebel's path, Alix continues on all fours across the sheet to reach Skip.

"Please." Her tutor begs once more, Skip clutches her sheet then pulls it over her legs. " Do not leer at me." She notices  Alix eyeing her bare thighs with a lustful gaze. 

"Skip stop this," Alix says.  as she came closer and closer ignoring the girl's demands to stop.  "I'll...." Skip could barely speak while large dark pink pools gaze into her icy blue eyes. Alix places her hand lovingly to Skip's cheek. She could feel how soft and warm Skip was. "Skip I love you and I'm willing to deal with this other girl," Alix says. Skip stares at Alix in awe.

"I need you," Alix says. 

 Skip looks away,  Alix turns the bluenette's face by the chin back to her.

  "No Skip,"  Alix says. Now both girls were nose to nose. 

"Please." Skip continues to beg. "Go, let it be, I must terminate any association with you ." The bluenette worries trying her best to stay calm. "If Belladonna finds out  about us my career is over."  

Alix clutches  Skip's shoulders then forces her down to the carpet. "Babe stop,"  The pinkette says. Alix climbs on top of the lithe girl mounting her. 

She continues to gaze into Skip's eyes."Skip tell me to go, if you mean it ... I'll go."  Their lips only an inch away from one another's.

Skip didn't know what to do...

She gazes into Alix's dark pink lemonade eyes.  Alix goes in for a kiss, Their lips touch. Skip couldn't restrain herself any longer. The bluenette lets her guard down easing the covers off her bare legs. She lowers her arms slowly from a defensive position placing her hands to the carpet for support while Alix kisses her passionately. 

Skip wanted this relationship so bad she could almost taste it and now it was happening. Alix saw Skip's pale slender body with a nice booty and her breast were moderate size melons. Skip was wearing a black spaghetti strap tee and a pair of black bikini thongs. Seeing her attire for bed really turned Alix on.

The pinkette wore a tank top and boy shorts which were snug to her bottom. Alix's hands caress the blue-haired girl's smooth flesh, she gropes  Skip's breast then slides sun-kissed hands down her tutor's bare waist. Her hands travel back to Skip's breast feeling tender nipples. Alix lifts her head seeing that Skip's facial expression was no longer stone, her face was unsettling, Alix could see her tutor's face and she seemed troubled.

" I refuse to resume this affair," Skip says.

 "Skip, don't ." Alix pushes Skip then pins her tutor to the floor. "Stop fighting your heart," Alix demands.  "I- I don't want to, I do not want to reflect on this situation, damn this dilemma," Skip says regretting her actions. Alix grabs Skip by both her wrist.

 " Its okay babe," Alix says trying to console the girl she loved. Icy blue eyes hold back tears, Alix could see that Skip's eyes were welling up, Skip quickly turns away giving the pink-haired girl her back.

"This derelict house is my home, I am a charlatan no better than a peon." Skip hides her face in the palms of her hands dying of humiliation.

 "Skip?" Alix whispers. Skip could feel a  warm hand touch her shoulder tenderly. The bluenette kept her head turned away from the young woman. The room had fallen silent, Alix heard nothing. 

"Skip," Alix mutters. "Where is your disdain for someone as deceiving as I ?" Skip says, her voice feeble.

Alix could feel her warm smooth skin. "Skip, please stop I don't care about any of that stuff, I like you for you."

"I was never  a blue blood, the elder student is my grandmother, my parents are not overseas, I do not know where they reside. The class president Belladonna is my significant other and that lavish estate is hers."

Skip turns around with tears streaming down her cheeks. 

"This is what I am a charlatan," Skip says, her voice a whisper.